Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Farouk Adamu Aliyu Asks Court To Stop APC From Participating - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Adamu Aliyu Asks Court To Stop APC From Participating (11227 Views)

Adamu Aliyu Issues Death Threat To Judges Of Kano Election Tribunal / Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Adamu Aliyu Asks Court To Stop APC From Participating by Aiel123: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
splendournoni:
I'm in Jigawa state currently...

You see those clamouring for Tinubu to become president especially those governors from the north west will stab him in the back, this Hon farouq contested under APC and lost because the governor now is working tirelessly for PDP to gain power in the state...

The governor made sure his deputy will emerge so he can destroy APC in the state and make PDP which Sule Lamido former governors son to become governor..

Hmmm
Talk is cheap
Tell me what Badaru stand to gain from a Mustapha Sule Lamido governorship
Malam Ringim has ported to NNPP from PDP
Re: Farouk Adamu Aliyu Asks Court To Stop APC From Participating by splendournoni: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Aiel123:

Hmmm
Talk is cheap
Tell me what Badaru stand to gain from a Mustapha Sule Lamido governorship
Malam Ringim has ported to NNPP from PDP

FYI

Badaru is I law to Sule lamido,

He is a business man and the only way he can maintain the few xo.panies he build in the state is by working with someone he cannot defeat on the polls... everything development you see in Jigawa state was done during sule lamido

Go check and verify
Re: Farouk Adamu Aliyu Asks Court To Stop APC From Participating by olubajo177: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Video of Peter Obi visits to Afrobeat singer, Femi KutiVideo Video of Peter Obi visits to Afrobeat singer, Femi KutiVideo ...
Re: Farouk Adamu Aliyu Asks Court To Stop APC From Participating by Urientu123u: 12:24am On Aug 18, 2022
Gzgd

Re: Farouk Adamu Aliyu Asks Court To Stop APC From Participating by garfield1: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2022
splendournoni:

FYI

Badaru is I law to Sule lamido,

He is a business man and the only way he can maintain the few xo.panies he build in the state is by working with someone he cannot defeat on the polls... everything development you see in Jigawa state was done during sule lamido

Go check and verify

Badaru was in acn in 2011
Re: Farouk Adamu Aliyu Asks Court To Stop APC From Participating by splendournoni: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2022
garfield1:

Badaru was in acn in 2011

Hmmmm...

Go and learn politics,

Learn, unlearn and relearn it will help
Re: Farouk Adamu Aliyu Asks Court To Stop APC From Participating by garfield1: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2022
splendournoni:

Hmmmm...

Go and learn politics,

Learn, unlearn and relearn it will help

My brother,lamido has lost out in jigawa.it is badaru throughout
Re: Farouk Adamu Aliyu Asks Court To Stop APC From Participating by splendournoni: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
garfield1:

My brother,lamido has lost out in jigawa.it is badaru throughout

Talk about Lagos dont talk of what you dont know...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Bwacha Wins Taraba APC Gubernatorial Primary Rerun / Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. / Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.