Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Pix: Mobolaji Johnson Train Station, Ebute-meta Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix: Mobolaji Johnson Train Station, Ebute-meta Lagos. (1033 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Flagoffs Campaign At The Mobolaji Johnson Arena Onika / How Mobolaji Johnson Transformed Marina As Lagos Governor (PHOTOS) / Mobolaji Johnson, The First Governor Of Lagos Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix: Mobolaji Johnson Train Station, Ebute-meta Lagos. by wwwihy: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
History will be kind to President Buhari
God Bless Him Abundantly
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pix: Mobolaji Johnson Train Station, Ebute-meta Lagos. by Yoruba1stson: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
BAT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pix: Mobolaji Johnson Train Station, Ebute-meta Lagos. by treesun: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
wwwihy:
History will be kind to President Buhari
God Bless Him Abundantly
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

You are even lying with pictures, Chinese are still working there now!
Re: Pix: Mobolaji Johnson Train Station, Ebute-meta Lagos. by Christistruth00: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
treesun:

You are even lying with pictures, Chinese are still working there now!

Trains are already running between Ebutte Meta Station and Ibadan for months

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pix: Mobolaji Johnson Train Station, Ebute-meta Lagos. by treesun: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

Trains are already running between Ebutte Meta Station and Ibadan for months

I know, I have used it to Abeokuta and Ibadan, it is not as neat as you want to present!
Re: Pix: Mobolaji Johnson Train Station, Ebute-meta Lagos. by Christistruth00: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
treesun:

I know, I have used it to Abeokuta and Ibadan, it is not as neat as you want to present!

As Nigerians we are just happy that Buhari put something there and it is not another case of looted funds others can improve on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysSu6w2ETw0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pix: Mobolaji Johnson Train Station, Ebute-meta Lagos. by treesun: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

As Nigerians we are just happy that Buhari put something there and it is not another case of looted funds others can improve on it

No comment, the truth is staring you in the face!
Re: Pix: Mobolaji Johnson Train Station, Ebute-meta Lagos. by Christistruth00: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
treesun:

No comment, the truth is staring you in the face!

Are you complaining about the Ebutte Meta Station or Railway ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pix: Mobolaji Johnson Train Station, Ebute-meta Lagos. by treesun: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

Are you complaining about the Ebutte Meta Station or Railway ?

If you have travelled severally you will know the obvious!
Re: Pix: Mobolaji Johnson Train Station, Ebute-meta Lagos. by BloomingDale(f): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
I think all these projects are part of linking all African countries, not necessarily Buhari. They will have one that will link Lagos to the East and north and extend all the way to East and North Africa and further West Africa like Ghana etc.

I think in the pictures I saw, Lagos was like one of the major hubs in West Africa.
Re: Pix: Mobolaji Johnson Train Station, Ebute-meta Lagos. by Christistruth00: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
treesun:

Both are very good projects of the Buhari

Nobody will fault the Govt for building. Both
Re: Pix: Mobolaji Johnson Train Station, Ebute-meta Lagos. by rusher14: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
treesun:

What's wrong with the station?

That station is better than many train stations in UK.

Stop hating.
Re: Pix: Mobolaji Johnson Train Station, Ebute-meta Lagos. by rusher14: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
BloomingDale:
I think all these projects are part of linking all African countries, not necessarily Buhari. They will have one that will link Lagos to the East and north and extend all the way to East and North Africa and further West Africa like Ghana etc.

I think in the pictures I saw, Lagos was like one of the major hubs in West Africa.

Why is it that no matter what the President does right there's always a reason to criticise it?

Have there not been plans in our country from day 1?

Were they executed?
Re: Pix: Mobolaji Johnson Train Station, Ebute-meta Lagos. by BloomingDale(f): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
rusher14:

Why is it that no matter what the President does right there's always a reason to criticise it?

Have there not been plans in our country from day 1?

Were they executed?

I’m just letting you know, not criticizing anything. I could care less about any Nigerian president or where he’s from.

(1) (Reply)

Despite Sit At Home Peter Obi Supporters Holds Rally - VIDEO / Atiku: The Betrayal Wike Would Never Forgive! / Festus Keyamo Writes Efcc,icpc & Ccb ,to Arrest Atiku Abubakar -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.