Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

A Shocking Advise To Yahoo Boy - From A Facebook User - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Shocking Advise To Yahoo Boy - From A Facebook User (388 Views)

How I Almost Went Back To Yahoo! / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Shocking Advise To Yahoo Boy - From A Facebook User by autofreak2020(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
Yahoo Boys are not even dangerous in the First Place�

Now, Earning through Scamming currently is as difficult as any other Job, everyone is informed, they are more woke.

When I see dudes going into this stuff, I believe they are foolish.

Without Using Fetish Materials, They stay awake for 3 days straight just for few dollars.
A smart techie would stay awake for 3 days straight and the result will be massive.
The "Yahoo Boys" just need to be pulled out of ignorance.

The reason why they do what they do is because they believe that the only way to earn on this online space is by committing fraud and they can't be blamed, I mean look at the current economic situation.

And most of you folks are making it more worse by only enlightening them about Graphic Design.

The Graphics Design Field is now more Saturated than ever, 57.9 percent of the tech world are into Graphic Design, some just come to teach, they believe it is the only way to earn money on the Tech Space, One of the major reasons I switched my tech niche.

Cyber Security
Web & Mobile Development
And many other tech skills are still available, everyone is just lazy to endure the learning process.

Nowadays, you see 2 week class on Graphic Design while you will hardly see a one month class on Programming.

The "Yahoo Guys" just need to be awakened, if the government or any NGO could take it's time to enlighten them on different ways to earn In the tech space, they could be eliminated totally.

1 Like

Re: A Shocking Advise To Yahoo Boy - From A Facebook User by Apus: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hmmmm... Very true.

All our youths want now is just fast money.
Why not channel that same energy used in defrauding into something more positive which can be useful to you for the rest of your life rather than chase shadows.
Re: A Shocking Advise To Yahoo Boy - From A Facebook User by Ayilara1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Waiting to learn thech is the problem.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Push Notification Plugin For Wordpress / How To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria In 2023 That Send & Receive Money / 4 Ways To Strengthen Your Supply Chain Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.