Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? (2069 Views)

My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai / Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son / Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by Milliator(f): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Something interesting to think about! Imagine Atiku finally becomes the President of Nigeria (If there are any chances that would happen) which of the four beautiful lady would stand as his first lady?
Or which do you think will actually be presentable as the Wife of a President.

- Dating Abubakar
- Princess Ruqayat
- Amina Titi Atiku Abubakar
- Jamila Atiku-Abubakar

1 Like

Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by chatinent: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
President of where? Dubai?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by Toneypen247(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hmmn undecided
Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by Toneypen247(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
chatinent:
President of where? Dubai?

President of Cameron grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by fiizznation: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Titi of course. Considering the fact that she's the oldest and his first wife.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
None of my business.
Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by festacman(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Why not ask about Atiku's practical ideas for solving Nigeria's problems instead?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by Cubalabloo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
This isn't worth discussing. Because that shit aint gonna happen.

1 Like

Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Atiku has never at a time place any of his wives above his first wife Titi, they all know their positions.

5 Likes

Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by christejames(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
What is wrong if we have Office of the First Ladies? undecided undecided undecided

That's me speaking like an urchin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by Truthisunique2: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Which one did you know when he was vp

1 Like

Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by yyba: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
None of them , if you know you know. grin
Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by Sannisege: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tinubu’s wife is a Christian. Atiku converted his Christian wife to Muslim while Obi is a catholic bigot. Tinubu is the best choice.
Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by Abilistic(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
May be before then he will marry another younger wife.

E no dey hard them
Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by Nigerianization(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
fiizznation:
Titi of course. Considering the fact that she's the oldest and his first wife.

Correct
Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by Nigerianization(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sannisege:
Tinubu’s wife is a Christian. Atiku converted his Christian wife to Muslim while Obi is a catholic bigot. Tinubu is the best choice.

Did Obi campaign in Rome like Tinubu did when his posters appeared everywhere in Mecca?? We know who the bigot is.
Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by Authoreety: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
D fifth one
Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by BlackPantherxXx: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
Remi Tinubu is the next 1st Lady.

So don't bother.
Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by saintkeppy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Milliator:
Something interesting to think about! Imagine Atiku finally becomes the President of Nigeria (If there are any chances that would happen) which of the four beautiful lady would stand as his first lady?

- Dating Abubakar
- Princess Ruqayat
- Jamila Atiku-Abubakar

What's the odds for Peter Obi to win on the Naijabet.com bookies, so I can place my a million naira bet on him?
Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by Bravetunde: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
saintkeppy:

What's the odds for Peter Obi to win on the Naijabet.com bookies, so I can place my a million naira bet on him?
Stop been in your one room at osun state and claiming trash.
You don't have up to 5k in your amalla account if I liar screen shot it and prove me wrong.
Noise maker.
Anyway if you have land in no man's land Lagos,I'm buying at a good rate,even if there is a grave at the compound I will buy.
Ss/se are taking over Lagos and I want to have a big house in no man's land lagos cool cool cool
Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by saintkeppy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Bravetunde:

Stop been in your one room at osun state and claiming trash.
You don't have up to 5k in your amalla account if I liar screen shot it and prove me wrong.
Noise maker.
Anyway if you have land in no man's land Lagos,I'm buying at a good rate,even if there is a grave at the compound I will buy.
Ss/se are taking over Lagos and I want to have a big house in no man's land lagos cool cool cool

I'm not even from Osun to start with.
You think everybody is as poor as you're?

Only my FX account statement with Equiti&Gade Int'L can settle your hunger&madness, try &take your Risperidone Injection before you sleep as your psychotic status is beyond herbal drugs &harsh Buhari economic reality is hitting you hard. cool
Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by Bravetunde: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
saintkeppy:

I'm not even from Osun to start with.
You think everybody is as poor as you're?

Only my FX account statement with Equiti&Gade Int'L can settle your hunger&madness, try &take your Risperidone Injection before you sleep as your psychotic status is beyond herbal drugs &harsh Buhari economic reality is hitting you hard. cool
Coword we know una na.
Only mouth you have but if you see your fellow man you pee in your pantt like Tinubu the condemned kriminal.
Screen shot it na, someone they are paying 30k as Tinubu sllave talking trashh.
Mind you I'm from ijaw,so you should know that is my community the wealth of the nation flow and boys they collect regularly on low key without noise. tongue tongue tongue
Talk talk cry cry
Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by saintkeppy(m): 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
Bravetunde:

Coword we know una na.
Only mouth you have but if you see your fellow man you pee in your pantt like Tinubu the condemned kriminal.
Screen shot it na, someone they are paying 30k as Tinubu sllave talking trashh.
Mind you I'm from ijaw,so you should know that is my community the wealth of the nation flow and boys they collect regularly on low key without noise. tongue tongue tongue
Talk talk cry cry

I don't engage in childish showing, I can see you're still a teenager, the ASUU strike &poor under-development in Ijaw Nation amid oil spillage is mentally derailing you, go &take Risperidone Injection i recommended for you, you'll be alright finally aswear!

Au revoir!
Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by BlackSaints: 12:51am On Aug 18, 2022
His first wife isn't it obvious? undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by Graysons: 12:55am On Aug 18, 2022
Milliator:

- Dating Abubakar
- Princess Ruqayat
- Jamila Atiku-Abubakar
Atiku stands 90% chances of being the president of Nigeria than peter obi,if you don't know. As it stands now, Nigeria has only two parties, PDP and APC. The rest are just online noise makers.
Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:00am On Aug 18, 2022
Rotational First Lady.
One pet 6 months. grin
Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by Chinjo2: 2:29am On Aug 18, 2022
Who was his official wife in 1999 or where you not born then?
Re: Which Of Atiku's Wife Will Be The First Lady Of He Wins? by Chinjo2: 2:31am On Aug 18, 2022
Sannisege:
Goat

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Son Withdrew Anambra Money To buy Benz,Club In Awka / PDP G5 Governors Dressing In Ijaw Attires. Photos / Photo: Some Results From Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.