Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign (19947 Views)

Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) / APC Presidential Primary: Will Buhari Queue Behind Tinubu? / 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by barbstee(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
lordixon:

I wonder ooo. Adams that I know to be a Muslim is now a devout christian over night

He's always been a Christian

Though he seems to have a link with Islam
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Adams Oshiomole a devout Christian?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by duality(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Campaigning for themselves because APC have nothing to campaign with. If we want to be serious.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
lordixon:

I wonder ooo. Adams that I know to be a Muslim is now a devout christian over night

Actually he's a chrislim. He was born a Muslim, then converted to Christianity, then back to Muslim when he was in Kano. But I no com know the one wey him dey now o
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by deeva2: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Great men

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by Festy4u(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
No be only three musketeers na three wise fools! grin

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by fineboynl(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Adams is no longer popular in Edo State.

Also the reason I will never support tinubu is that his personal ambition overrides that of all Nigerians. He doesn't care about anyone other than himself been the president. He can climb the blood of Nigerians to get there same thing happened with buhari after causing the deaths of youth corp members and Nigerians.

See where we are today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by adeade83: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
There's nothing he and his team can achieve this time because those they used those days are now on the other side of the divide. They play defence tire.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by coputa(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Another fulani asslicker who fought GEJ his own brother alongside Amaechi just to satisfy their northern masters. He is here again to push for the third term tenure of Buhari through the BAT.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by jaxxy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Enemies of the state and people only after their pockets.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by Danniedpastor(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/meet-adams-oshiomhole-one-of-the-the-three-musketeers-behind-tinubus-presidential-campaign/

You said "devout Christians"?
That's a lie. Adams Oshomole was a Christian when he was seeking votes to be governor.
In his later days in office, the " Aliu" part of him became more prominent.

See the way you are praising Oshomole with lies... Patriots ko, parrots ni

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by IfnobeGod20: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
I intentionally lifted the portion below from the piece.
"Adams Oshiomhole, like the character in the film, is a patriot and idealist who is willing to risk his life to fight for what he believes in. He is also extremely resourceful, with the ability to outwit any opponent".

"Hate him or love him, Oshiomhole is a powerful grassroots mobilizer who is revered as a deity by his Edo North constituents".

Oshiomole and patriotism should not be put on the same line. The Oshiomole of 2000 to 2005 is no more Oshiomole of the old. He has sold his conscience to the devil after riding prosperously through people's mandate to the government's house. He lives in elitist paradise now and he sees things in elitist way and now wish to play God.

A grassroot mobilizer that cannot mobilize for his APC candidate in the last Edo gubernatorial election. This hype will make APC to lule in the next year election, if APC bank on Oshiomole's old glory. He has lost every respect accorded him by the Edo people for playing God.
Mister writer of the piece, Oshiomole's vituperation is even one of his undoing that can demarket any candidate any day anytime. His talks doesn't flow with reality again. He talks before reasoning.
Congratulations for the lule ahead if you want to bank on Oshiomole's past glory.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by Uzoelue1987(f): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Oshiomole is a disappointment. Money can make people of honour to become dishonorable

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by Zorn: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
mascot87:
Tinubu will win 2023 presidential election at all cost
At all cost ? You just type without reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by TheOmoney(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
yudee233:
So Adams is a devout Christian �. Bros this is the first time am seeing a devout Christian in Oshomole CV

That man is/has has always been a Muslim
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by Buckeyemedia1: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
fineboynl:
Adams is no longer popular in Edo State.

Also the reason I will never support Tinubu is that his personal ambition overrides that of all Nigerians. He doesn't care about anyone other than himself been the president. He can climb the blood of Nigerians to get there same thing happened with buhari after causing the deaths of youth corp members and Nigerians.

See where we are today.
Good you have valid points.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
If Atiku wins... he will reward Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri and his Party members.
That is what they call structure.

If Tinubu wins... he will reward Joe Igbokwe , MC Oluumo, Oshomole, Lai Mohammed , and his party members.
That is what they call structure.

If Mr. Peter Obi wins... he will reward Nigeria Youths from every region and religion.
Because We Made It Happen.
Know this and know peace ✌

I Stand With Peter Obi
#ObiIsBetter #PeterObi2023
God Bless All The Obidient Nigerians And Bless All Of Us��♥❤✨

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by Indispensable85(m): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/meet-adams-oshiomhole-one-of-the-the-three-musketeers-behind-tinubus-presidential-campaign/

Oshiomhole would've been the DG if not that the party wanted to placade the northern christian by appointing lalong.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by frog12: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
just like how TAMBUWAL teach WIKE a lesson, this SHETTIMA go teach all of these idiots a big lesson grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by Gozac: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sorry for Jagaban for selecting his three musketeers from three minority obscure tribes, Atiku is coming.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by citypeer(m): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
IbadeHQ:
Foolishness is when you cannot stop Monday sit at home in the east and you want to stop Jagaban from taking Nigeria to greater height, same thing he did in Lagos.

We are everything so long obi is in the middle words. Thanks we are happy to be that.

But we are not bokoharam founder
We are drug lord
We are not ebora
We are not pampers users
We are are Fulani bandits ..
We are not BATshit
We are not BATstards

Pls look for something else we can use to make lemonade.

We are OBIdient we are strong.

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by citypeer(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
IbadeHQ:
Foolishness is when you cannot stop Monday sit at home in the east and you want to stop Jagaban from taking Nigeria to greater height, same thing he did in Lagos.

We are everything so long obi is in the middle words. Thanks we are happy to be that.

But we are not bokoharam founder
We are Not drug lord
We are not protesters killers
We are not ebora
We are not pampers users
We are not Fulani bandits ..
We are not BATshit
We are not BATstards

Pls look for something else we can use to make lemonade.

We are OBIdient we are strong.

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by Omoslim26: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
A devoted Christian will never support muslim-muslim ticket bcus it doesn't potray equity, fairness, justice, inclusiveness, trust.
Nigerians stand with tinubu to say NO to sick shaky old desperate men.

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by Noccerino(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Larryton:
BAT or Nothing.
And nothing you shall get
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by DonNeon: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
lordixon:

Oshiomole is a Christian and Catholic to be precise

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by Benwallt(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tinubu is big no doubt. My grouse with him is the he is handling the south east. He has brazenly shot them out of his ambition. How does he plan to handle them when sworn in?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by PharmacyStore: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Very interesting
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by Larryton(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Noccerino:

And nothing you shall get

Lol, say who? BAT is getting the President, God's willing.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by hopexter(m): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin
I wonder wetin them wan tell us during campaign. Just imagine this line... that Tilumbu undecided wants to rescue Nigeria from buhari's hand.. Just imagine what i just typed..how those it sound? If you are supporting Tilumbu to take over from buhari's cluelessness, ur worst than the devil itself and u no go ever see better things

Na your family go die from the absence of better things in their miserable lives. No wonder Obi rejected hoodlums like you as fans.
People like you na go still collect money vote for the same Tinubu undecided
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign by Gbajure(m): 6:44am On Aug 18, 2022
lordixon:

Too many uninformed kids all over nairaland these days. If u don't know then read and learn! Oshiobaba has long been a xtian!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC's Government Dances Unclad – Timi Frank, Commends Auditor-General, US Report / Court Orders Kogi To Pay Simon Achuba, Impeached Deputy Governor N180m / Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.