Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Difference Between Let's Discuss And Come Let Me Hear What U've To Say. (photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Between Let's Discuss And Come Let Me Hear What U've To Say. (photos (393 Views)

Bala Blu Explained ( This Is What Tinubu Meant To Say ) PHOTOS / Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu / Why Obasanjo Met Buhari, Discuss And Shake Hands [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Let's Discuss And Come Let Me Hear What U've To Say. (photos by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
Shaking hands with a visito and looking at a different direction is an indication that the person is not welcomed.

Obasanjo: Tinubu come let me hear what you have to say. I've Obidient and Yusful things to do with my time. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Let's Discuss And Come Let Me Hear What U've To Say. (photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tinubu is making a fool of himself

The people pushing him to his disgrace are doing so for financial gains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Let's Discuss And Come Let Me Hear What U've To Say. (photos by Chnbanc: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
una wan give person HBP
Re: Difference Between Let's Discuss And Come Let Me Hear What U've To Say. (photos by advanceDNA: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
U people are wicked...see caption

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Northern Youths Protest At National Assembly / VIDEO: Gov Wike Flagging Off 12th Flyover Construction Project With Prof. Jerry / Ten Reasons To Not Vote Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.