Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally (62697 Views)

Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by IfnobeGod20: 5:45am On Aug 18, 2022
shegra58:
he's not the alpha and Omega of Lagos but he changed the face, directives and impression of Lagos State and I'm sure if any Governor in the history of the East done half of what Tinubu did the over hype no go be from this planet
Please does his performance near Fashola's performance? I am just asking. If he was wise, he should have supported someone like Fashola who have untinted record of achievements but his greediness doesn't allow him. If it were Tinubu of 1999 or 2003, we can even manage him but not the Tinubu with memory loss, that are not concurrent and forgetful nowadays. Nigeria is a sick country, we need a vibrant and energetic president, who can work round the clock to save the souls of this country from collapse. There's need for every lovers of this country to think of the future of this country and plan for our unborn generation. Nigeria must rise as the Lord liveth.
Note this, Nigeria is bigger than anyone ambition at the detriment of Nigeria progress.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by IfnobeGod20: 5:50am On Aug 18, 2022
forgiveness:

Enugu, Port Harcourt and Kano are all international airports.
FG policy made Lagos and Abuja the sole international airports. Anyone that wish to travel overseas must either go to Lagos or Abuja
Anything you also wish to import must also come through Lagos ports before going to different states.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by MDM2021: 5:52am On Aug 18, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Nobody doubt that but to be making senseless submission as if it was Tinubu that made Lagos what it is today, it is a big lie. Lagos has been a bustling and bubble city for ages and people have been going there immemorial. Tinubu is not the architect of Lagos but FG. If the same FG effects in Lagos is also in Kebbi or Imo or Delta states, they would have also attained the same status.
Let FG open up all the ports and airports in each state for import and export and see what will happen. The Lagos IGR will drastically reduced and will be transfer to other states.

What you know but deliberately argue against is that Lagos naturally attracts investors. That's why people of diverse races and tribes continue to troop to the metropolis. The same reason Lagos, not Calabar or Lokoja, was later made the country's capital.

Kano had been a centre of trade for years too but it has never matched Lagos. It's over 30 years that the capital was moved to Abuja, I bet it that you can take the capital from Abuja today and let's see what becomes of it in the next 30 years.

Ever before the creation of your FG or the 1914 amalgamation, Lagos had been the center of slave and other commodity trades. You can visit Badagry for more education.

If the SW had been allowed to have their country in 1960 and Awolowo allowed to continue with the developmental projects he was carrying out in the Western Nigeria of then, Lagos would still have been developed albeit less crowded and more organized. The region would have earned more money from issuing visa and residence permits.

The Nigerian system and the wave of importation business had led to the death of some companies once operating from the industrial estates built by Awolowo in Western Nigeria of then, including Ikeja which is now part of the modern-day Lagos State. Western Region had its own scholarship for the students of the region back then I think you are aware.

One thing you should know is that the Yorubas have had centuries of a traditional governing system with a check and balance mechanism developed in the form similar to a parliamentary system ever before the advent of the Europeans and that had somehow helped the people of the region in organizing themselves politically.

Nevertheless, other regions of the country also have resources they can really develop with. No region is bereaved of natural and other resources.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by MDM2021: 6:11am On Aug 18, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Please does his performance near Fashola's performance? I am just asking. If he was wise, he should have supported someone like Fashola who have untinted record of achievements but his greediness doesn't allow him. If it were Tinubu of 1999 or 2003, we can even manage him but not the Tinubu with memory loss, that are not concurrent and forgetful nowadays. Nigeria is a sick country, we need a vibrant and energetic president, who can work round the clock to save the souls of this country from collapse. There's need for every lovers of this country to think of the future of this country and plan for our unborn generation. Nigeria must rise as the Lord liveth.
Note this, Nigeria is bigger than anyone ambition at the detriment of Nigeria progress.

You are not far from the truth.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by IfnobeGod20: 6:13am On Aug 18, 2022
MDM2021:

What you know but deliberately argue against is that Lagos naturally attracts investors. That's why people of diverse races and tribes continue to troop to the metropolis.

Ever before the creation of your FG or the 1914 amalgamation, Lagos had been the center of slave and other commodity trades. You can visit Badagry for more education.

If the SW had been allowed to have their country in 1960 and Awolowo allowed to continue with the developmental projects he was carrying out in the Western Nigeria of then, Lagos would still have been developed albeit less crowded and more organized. The region would have earned more money from issuing visa and residence permits.

The Nigerian system and the wave of importation business had led to the death of many companies once operating from the industrial estates built by Awolowo in Western Nigeria of then, including Ikeja which is now part of the modern-day Lagos State. Western Region had its own scholarship for the students of the region back then I think you are aware.

One thing you should know is that the Yorubas have had century of a traditional governing system with a check and balance mechanism developed in the form similar to a parliamentary system ever before the advent of the Europeans and that had somehow helped the people of the region in organizing themselves politically.

Nevertheless, other regions of the country also have resources they can really develop with.
Your piece only corroborated what I have been saying. That the development of Lagos has been steady for ages and had been a bubbling and bursting city for long. People have made Lagos a target city to go as far back due to its peculiarity. But lately different effects introduced by FG also compounded the situation, like the Lagos ports that is the only international port in Nigeria. No goods on cargo comes into Nigeria that is not through Lagos ports why the rest ports had been neglected by FG. Same with airport. So the same with many companies and enterprises, that head offices can either be in Lagos or Abuja. No single importers as at today that doesn't have their warehouses in Lagos.
If FG can decentralize these effects that are giving Lagos much IGR, by opening other ports and airports to international businesses, it will surely open up many states too.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by MDM2021: 7:18am On Aug 18, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Your piece only corroborated what I have been saying. That the development of Lagos has been steady for ages and had been a bubbling and bursting city for long. People have made Lagos a target city to go as far back due to its peculiarity. But lately different effects introduced by FG also compounded the situation, like the Lagos ports that is the only international port in Nigeria. No goods on cargo comes into Nigeria that is not through Lagos ports why the rest ports had been neglected by FG. Same with airport. So the same with many companies and enterprises, that head offices can either be in Lagos or Abuja. No single importers as at today that doesn't have their warehouses in Lagos.
If FG can decentralize these effects that are giving Lagos much IGR, by opening other ports and airports to international businesses, it will surely open up many states too.

Go and do your research very well. It's the importers, especially from the East, that abandoned the Eastern ports, more importantly the one in Portharcourt and not the FG. One of the reasons given for abandoning it is the relatively high cost of ships berthing there. Enugu Airport is an international one ditto for PH and Kano.

Go and find out, you will discover that the Lagos airports are the only international ones in the West while the old Eastern and Northern regions have two or more international airports that the people there have abandoned. Just do a little search on google. A national daily reports on the international airport in Enugu about 3 days ago. Why are people not using Enugu international airport? Why do we have low levels of activity at PH sea and air ports? Why is everyone headed to the SW?

Is it only Lagos State that has received assistance from the FG? How about the many good roads constructed in the North and other parts of the country? What about the education sector in which you have the leading universities of the country in the SW? Check the THE reports for the past five or more years. Reports had it that so many applications are often received from students from other religions wanting to attend the universitiies in the West. Why? Are the universities in the West also receiving more support and allocations from the FG than the universities in the other regions?

The fact is that you can't develop a place by running away from that place. What is not used will deteriorate. This and so many other reasons are why the people of SW are displeased as they feel their region is being overrun. Apart from Lagos, go to Oyo, Ondo, Ogun and Osun and you will discover the rate at which people from other regions are trooping to those states. The question is why are people abandoning their regions in droves to run to the SW? Is it a curse or something?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by MissLeslie(m): 7:24am On Aug 18, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

A business without a successor is waste of energy, he did well by given lagosian fashola, check other formal governor if they are able to manage their successor till date.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by Pityoobi: 7:36am On Aug 18, 2022
SisterAnn:
grin

You are practically begging.

But you can keep fooling yourself.

Agbado structure.
Werey, sìnce you started with insults, I won't hesitate to give you double. You are suffering from a syndrome called poor upbringing which affects most Igbos. You are damaged beyond repair, a woman like you with deep seated hatred and anger will end up dying suddenly from hypertension. Agbado structure is better than no Structure and paupers like you will never understand.

In your self delusion and folly, you kept over estimating yourself when in earnest your OBI will end in disaster.
Never before has a race of incompetent people with no political value become so delusional and diligently confused by promoting themselves in accomplishing so little with hatred for other race like the Igbos.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by mycar: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2022
Yenny4real:
maybe if Anambra has the same number of agbero it might also be among but for where ipob own is even worst than the agbero own cos no agbero gave law that people should not go out on Monday
Anything that is happening in south east is the failure of the government. The sole purpose of government is to organize the human race, else, why would you allow yourself to be governed in the first place?
When a crime lasts more than a month, government hand is involved.
Having said that, who has Lagos agbero endorsed?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by forgiveness: 7:40am On Aug 18, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

FG policy made Lagos and Abuja the sole international airports. Anyone that wish to travel overseas must either go to Lagos or Abuja
Anything you also wish to import must also come through Lagos ports before going to different states.

It seems you are uniformed. It is not FG that blocked you from using either of these international airports rather people choose to rush to ragos or Abuja themselves.

The management of Ethiopian Airlines has called on South Easterners to make use of the Akanu-Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, for overseas travel, instead of going to Lagos or Abuja to board flights.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by shegra58: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

So Obi is the right man ? How I wish I could quickly forget what obi did to other tribe in Anambra when he was the governor of the state I only pity any mumu Yoruba supporting Igbo because they're already lost in history

MOST IMPORTANTLY VOTE FOR YOUR CHOICE AND DON'T TRY TO FORCE YOUR OWN CHOICE DOWN MY THROAT BECAUSE IM BATIFIED cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by walefresh3(m): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2022
blamingthedevil:

The 5th Largest Economy in Africa

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by feed70: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Small visit wey baba just visit OGUN to meet obasanjo ogun people turn am to rally

Ogun calm down nah!

That one no mean say him go win
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by MDM2021: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2022
shegra58:
So Obi is the right man ? How I wish I could quickly forget what obi did to other tribe in Anambra when he was the governor of the state I only pity any mumu Yoruba supporting Igbo because they're already lost in history

MOST IMPORTANTLY VOTE FOR YOUR CHOICE AND DON'T TRY TO FORCE YOUR OWN CHOICE DOWN MY THROAT BECAUSE IM BATIFIED cheesy

But you don't pity the Yorubas supporting killer herdsmen?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by Mrfixitt(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2022
Islandlady:
Some bitterleafs have started Wailing already!

Tinubu is the next president! Simple

Tinubu is the next president of your town union Ode
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by Dapson73(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Obi was not even in Nasarawa, but the match held in his support was more heartwarming than this 50-man gathering despite the fact that Tinubu was there.

Meanwhile, how can anyone want Nigeria to be like Lagos? The Lagos that is the second most inhabitable city in the world or the one that is terribly slow in development due to the fact that Tinubu has the IGR in his back pocket?

Is that what he wants to do to Nigeria?

Yet your saviour Obi Pandora after turning Anambra to Houston Texas, went back with his family to leave in Lagos.

Isn't God wonderful?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by ShaqFu: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2022
SisterAnn:
Druggie did not develop Lagos. Lagos was already a colony before he was born. It later became capital city. You are not an intelligent kid that's why you didn't know these
Actually you're the one who is not intelligent. Was Lagos the only colony or capital of Nigeria? There were other capital in Nigeria before ever Lagos became the capital. So now you tell me why aren't those states as develop as Lagos.

Sister Ann, try and have common sense for once in your unintelligent miserable life.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by ShaqFu: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
A lack of education has put a massive chip on your shoulder. By the grace of God we shall gently take it down and you shall be free. wink

That lack of education has led you to equate development with revenue generation. They are not the same thing, although there is a relationship between the two.

The poster you quoted was specific in his choice of words - he/she referred to the "slow development" of Lagos state. Probably because he/she is aware of the well known difference between (economic) growth and development - a difference you are clearly ignorant of. sad

Your lack of education has bred great resentment and anger in you but that isn't anybody's fault. Accept my sympathy but you need to put the insults away and you may learn something.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. embarassed
You see why I say common sense is as far from you as good behaviour is far from many religious folks like you who claim to be religious but do the direct opposite of what their religion entails.

My post simply compared the development of Lagos to other state in Nigeria, also with the revenue generated. I never said development and IGR is the same thing, neither did I say anything about economic growth and development, you and that poster who claim to be educated are the ones doing that because that is what you do, spread your lies, deceit and half truths and hope empty headed individuals like yourself will buy it.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by ShaqFu: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2022
paxonel:
do you know that you are so daft?

Lagos that was developed largely by colonial masters Engineered by Sir Frederick Lugard an administrator of the British colony called Nigeria in the early 1920's. How does that got to do with today Tinubu?

You think Lagos fall down from heaven or what?

If not for British colonization, Lagos for nor different from Epe or ikorodu.
You are here shouting as if Tinubu did anything
You're the one who is daft! You should be called daft punk like the music band.

Lagos according to you was developed by colonial masters, kindly show how Lagos was developed by this so called colonial masters or forever hold your peace and bury your head in water and drown yourself.

The emboldened clearly show you need to go back to school. So Epe and Ikorodu aren't in Lagos or what is your already empty head that is devoid of common sense trying to say?

Please take a billion steps back and let's hope you fall into a ditch, because Nigeria already has too many idiots roaming about.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by waldigit: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Small visit wey baba just visit OGUN to meet obasanjo ogun people turn am to rally

Ogun calm down nah!
Telling lies is the work of the devil.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by SugarGirl44(f): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Why are you people always thinking those not in support of Tinubu are from the south east? What a myopic thinking. I am Omoluabi and Tinubu can never be Omoluabi's project but APC project.
Have this as to maintain peace in your mind, not all Yoruba will support Tinubu's life time ambition because all of us cannot think in the same direction because of Tinubu. Democracy allows freedom of choice and assembly. Millions of Yorubas will never support him, let that sink into you.

I understand you.
But you're not getting the point.
You only have the luxury of not supporting a Tinubu in Yoruba Nation where all the candidates contesting are Yorubas.
But hey, this is Nigeria where the 3 major tribes are fighting a clash of Civilization and each of them wants to attain power at all cost.
So you'll be scoring an own goal by supporting another candidate.
It's gonna be a lose-lose situation for you cos if hausa or ibo wins, they'll prioritize their people before you.
So stop fighting yourself.
So until we have our own 'nation' in the real sense of it, we can't afford to lose to another tribe.
Simple.
And if you still don't get, na you sabi.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by shinealight(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2022
mycar:

BUT IN 2015, by this time, it was brooms everywhere, but what would broom signify now? Sweeping APC out, corruption or Buhari?

There are lots of things to sweep out in that society for the place to become a country worthy of being sustained!
Endemic Corruption in all strata of society, illiteracy, tribalism, banditry/kidnapping, fake religionism (in both Christianity & Islam) and Devotion to Self as opposed to Love of neighbour & country…..to mention a few!
Even if Buhari & his APC leave the scene tomorrow, and an Angel descends from the sky to govern the place, Nigeria may not be turned into Eldorado in the next 20 years as it is presently constituted and structured. As they say, water don pass garri!
Nigeria is a perfect example of an incongruous, non-homogenous and unwieldy entity that can only function after a surgical operation which the largely complacent people and their docile leadership are unwilling to undertake.
The country needs to be split into several “homogeneous nations” capable of sustaining themselves as happened with the USSR and other countries in Europe. Sorry for being so pessimistic but as we lay our bed, so we lie on it!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by SugarGirl44(f): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

This is the problem of some of you. Every little discourse, you turned it to ethnic issue. Who told you I am not a Yoruba? You guys must know that not all Yorubas will vote or support Tinubu. All of us cannot sleep and out our heads on one place because we are wiser on issues.
My advise, don't kill yourself in defence of what you cannot control because not all Yorubas will vote for him. And I am one of them with my entire household and I have called my mum and those living with her, on the direction of our voting next year.
Vote your Tinubu and never think Tinubu is a Yoruba project. He can never be Yoruba project but APC project.

You're confusing yourself.
If you were a deep thinker, you would know Nigeria isn't a real country where you apply the rules you're trying to use.
The primaries are over and we have 3 candidates representing the 3 major tribes, that's the reality.
So you'll be scoring an own goal if you don't support your own, it'll be better if you don't vote at all.

I'm tired of typing this, don't people think at all?
You only have the luxury of not voting a Tinubu if we had our own nation, but unfortunately for now, all the 3 major tribes are fighting for power and it's a self-defeating act to vote for an 'opponent'.

I personally wish we divide soonest cos naija problem isn't just about changing president.
It is foundational.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by donb06: 9:03am On Aug 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
go and wait for common sense to enter your brain. What has your question got to do with the question I asked. My friend shift.
To you, people should vote Tinubu ahead of peter Obi because Lagos is more developed and generates more igr than every other state. And I'm asking you before Tinubu and obi which state generated more igr than Lagos or was developed than Lagos. No insults let's discuss.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by donb06: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2022
jamace:
Before 1999, was Lagos not the Federal capital of Nigeria? You have forgotten so soon that the FGN developed Lagos State. Na wa for some people o. Just peddling lies to sell their candidate. Anyway, like father, like children.
You didn't get the gist.To him, people should vote Tinubu ahead of peter Obi because Lagos is more developed and generates more igr than every other state. And I'm asking him before Tinubu and obi which state generated more igr than Lagos or was developed than Lagos.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by Hallabee1(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
My CityBoy
Tinubu ni baba won
Jagaban, on your mandate i stand gidigba

Aje...

Tell them

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by Hallabee1(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2022
jamace:
Before 1999, was Lagos not the Federal capital of Nigeria? You have forgotten so soon that the FGN developed Lagos State. Na wa for some people o. Just peddling lies to sell their candidate. Anyway, like father, like children.

Aje...

You need slap..

Who move capital from Lagos to Abuja, was it not IBB and you are talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by mycar: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2022
shinealight:

There are lots of things to sweep out in that society for the place to become a country worthy of being sustained!
Endemic Corruption in all strata of society, illiteracy, tribalism, banditry/kidnapping, fake religionists (in both Christianity & Islam) and Devotion to Self as opposed to Love of neighbour & country…..to mention a few!
Even if Buhari & his APC leave the scene tomorrow, and an Angel descends from the sky to govern the place, Nigeria may not be turned into Eldorado in the next 20 years as it is presently constituted and structured. As they say, water don pass garri!
Nigeria is a perfect example of an incongruous, non-homogenous and unwieldy entity that can only function after a surgical operation which the largely complacent people and their docile leadership are unwilling to undertake.
The country needs to be split into several “homogeneous nations” capable of sustaining themselves as happened with the USSR and other countries in Europe. Sorry for being so pessimistic but as we lay our bed, so we lie on it!! cool cool
You are right, we could still cooperate in the issue of external defense just like NATO and other areas but politically, we need to segment it to manageable nations.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2022
DON'T LET APC IN OGUN STATE DECEIVED YOU WITH THE CROWD YOU SEE FROM THE PICTURES ABOVE. THE CROWD THERE ARTISAN OGUN STATE CHAPTER THAT HAD A PROGRAM AT MKO ABIOLA STADIUM YESTERDAY IN WHICH ELEYI OF OGUN DAPO ABIODUN AND OLD MAN TINUBU SEIZED THE OPPORTUNITY TO SAY HI TO THEM AND PAY THEM A VISIT
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by eminikansoso(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2022
cry
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Obi was not even in Nasarawa, but the match held in his support was more heartwarming than this 50-man gathering despite the fact that Tinubu was there.

Meanwhile, how can anyone want Nigeria to be like Lagos? The Lagos that is the second most uninhabitable city in the world or the one that is terribly slow in development due to the fact that Tinubu has the IGR in his back pocket?

Is that what he wants to do to Nigeria?
If nobody wants
Then better move back to your village.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by paxonel(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2022
Now I understand that some of you Lagos people are living in fake fantasies of lagos being developed by Yoruba elites grin
You are fools o!
Who is teaching you that rubbish lies?

Go and see all the cities developed by Yoruba people : ibadan, shagamu, oshogbo, ile-ife, ikorodu, Epe etc.
These are the cities you can claim they were truly developed by yourba people.

Lagos?
Na lie! grin grin
ShaqFu:
You're the one who is daft! You should be called daft punk like the music band.
I laugh you with Yoruba ascent.
I bet you, no educated Yoruba person will support you with this your fantasies grin

Some of you are truly black monkeys inspite the school you go, third worldgrin

Lagos according to you was developed by colonial masters, kindly show how Lagos was developed by this so called colonial masters or forever hold your peace and bury your head in water and drown yourself.
mumu!
read the article below for your education

The emboldened clearly show you need to go back to school. So Epe and Ikorodu aren't in Lagos or what is your already empty head that is devoid of common sense trying to say?
next time, when you jump to comment on people's posts, ask questions first.
When you hear the word Lagos, it isn't necessarily referring to Lagos state as a whole but specifically the Lagos islands which comprises of VI, Onikan, lagos island, ikoyi and the Apapa port terminals which is main source of economic development to the proximity of these Islands that eventually attracted development to other parts of the mainlands.

All these were possible due to international trades from the sea routes spearheaded by the imperial government of the18th century, not Tinubu or any other Yoruba elite.

Who una won fool?
Ofcourse yourselves now.

Who know tinubu?
Una mumu o grin grin

Please take a billion steps back and let's hope you fall into a ditch, because Nigeria already has too many idiots roaming about.
see black monkey o
what do you know?

That school fees were your papa pay for you, na waste grin grin

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally by omohayek: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

This claim about the ports is an outright false statement which has been debunked on Nairaland too many times to mention.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onne
https://www.nairaland.com/5187075/onne-sea-port-20-things-know
https://www.nairaland.com/6057000/onne-seaport-welcomes-biggest-ship
https://www.nairaland.com/7080550/container-vessel-berths-onne-port

The very fact that you insist on making this false claim is solid ground in and of itself to suspect you of being yet another aggrieved Igbo pretending to be Yoruba to earn undeserved credibility.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aminu Dantata Came Out For Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Donald Duke ''Staring'' At Omotola At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday (photo) / Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.