Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! (1141 Views)

UBA Assessment Invite 2018/2019 / UBA Assessment Test / UBA Assessment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! by Orangedreams: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,

Please help!

UBA has shortlisted my Wife for their Assessment Test and we both have no clue what kind of questions they will ask her.

Please can anyone who have attempted it before help out so she can be better prepared.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
My advice to you all is that....
Please don't open UBA bank again..
It is fraud..

I am a witness.
Re: UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! by Orangedreams: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jennifer663:
My advice to you all is that....
Please don't open UBA bank again..
It is fraud..

I am a witness.

Sorry I dont understand.
Re: UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Orangedreams:

Sorry I dont understand.
They have dealt with me..
Deducting money each time !
And you won't get it back.
Re: UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! by Fkj2021: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Orangedreams:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please help!

UBA has shortlisted my Wife for their Assessment Test and we both have no clue what kind of questions they will ask her.

Please can anyone who have attempted it before help out so she can be better prepared.

Thank you.

My wife too o. Please if you find any clue, please assist me too. If I see , I will let you know
Re: UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! by Orangedreams: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Fkj2021:

My wife too o. Please if you find any clue, please assist me too. If I see , I will let you know

Noted.
Re: UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! by nikola(m): 6:23am On Aug 18, 2022
@fkj2021 and Orangedreams, jojocity posted a link. Look up the profile and get your hands on the PQ. Wishing you guys lots of success.

1 Like

Re: UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! by Fkj2021: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
[quote author=nikola post=115810064]@fkj2021 and Orangedreams, jojocity posted a link. Look up the profile and get your hands on the PQ. Wishing you guys lots of success. [/quote

Thank you so much Sir. I have gotten the past questions

Orangedreams https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JANysHKEzMbV_3img5a3QJSCnqEcUHQU/view?usp=sharing
Re: UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! by Orangedreams: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
[quote author=Fkj2021 post=115820967][/quote]

Thank you so much. Really appreciate this.
Re: UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! by Orangedreams: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Thank you @jojocity. God bless you real good.
Re: UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! by thoseen21(f): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Orangedreams:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please help!

Thank you.
i was also shortlisted for today's assessment test... Pls what time is your wife scheduled to do her test.
Re: UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! by jojocity: 8:24am On Aug 19, 2022
I'm glad it helped you. You're welcome. Let's learn to help each other.

Orangedreams:
Thank you @jojocity. God bless you real good.

1 Like

Re: UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! by Fkj2021: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
My wife wrote the Exams.

It was smooth and questions were really easy.
Re: UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! by Orangedreams: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
My wife did too. According to her it was attempt-able.

Thanks guyz.
Re: UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! by Fkj2021: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Orangedreams:
My wife did too. According to her it was attempt-able.

Thanks guyz.

My wife has been invited for the next phase. But this time, the test will be proctored.
Re: UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! by qanda: 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
For the UBA Cognitive assessment test, Practice with the Workforce ability Test material at the job test section (Banking category) of Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

(1) (Reply)

Send Job Infos Fast / I Am Going 2 Resume This Friday / Etb Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.