Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) (48193 Views)

Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face / Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) / Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) by fxexperts: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
bestman09:
shocked
shocked
Spitting on someone is a crime on itself, how much more a law officer. He should be detained for the assault. They're better ways to dealing with errant officers of the law when they misbehave
Really and slapping someone is not abi?
Re: Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) by Kobicove(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sonicroyel:

You wey no Sabi how life be you?
You just run come online dey spit lies straight from hell

I had never heard of the guy until yesterday and I said so...where is the lie in what I said.

It's obvious that you are one of his 'Yes men's or someone who just loves to kiss the arse of celebrities.

Fact is whether I know the guy or not my three square meals each day is guaranteed unlike an unsung hypeman like you who picks crumbs at the feet of socialites!
Re: Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) by Sonicroyel: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kobicove:

I had never heard of the guy until yesterday and I said so...where is the lie in what I said.

It's obvious that you are one of his 'Yes men's or someone who just loves to kiss the arse of celebrities.

Fact is whether I know the guy or not my three square meals each day is guaranteed unlike an unsung hypeman like you who picks crumbs at the feet of socialites!

Who get no dey brag bro...so stfu eat your bleeping meals and stop spewing nonsense ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" / Timaya Turns TO A Drunkard - Photo / Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.