Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo (1162 Views)

David Hundeyin's Obsession On Tinubu Borders On Madness -femi Fani-kayode / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First / Umahi Endorses Atiku Abubakar, Plans 100% For PDP, Flays Mischief Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by Sabonbuharirufa: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
See the comment below.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by Sabonbuharirufa: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
They lack obidience

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by sweetonugbu: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
The obsession is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by ItsTutsi(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
I'm a northerner and I'm fully Batified
Sabonbuharirufa:
Truth is bitter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by Sabonbuharirufa: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
ItsTutsi:

I salute you dear for reminding the Yorubas they never supported Igbo presidency and their sickening obsession about ibo.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by Sabonbuharirufa: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
I hope the screenshot belongs to you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by DOTian: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
These guys from the South West have used far more derogatory terms against the igbos than the Hutus used against the Tutsis. If not for their renowned habitual cowardice, I'm sure they would have started the killings of Igbo nursery school children in Lagos, because according to them, "the igbos don't respect their hosts and accommodators". The languages are uncouth, filthy and hate filled, yet no one from the whole south west tries to stop them. Some of the statements made by Yorubas towards the igbos since the emergence of Buhari are so unfortunate and dangerous that if any similar statements were made by say a Hutu during the run up to the Rwandan genocide, such characters will be at the Hague as we speak..

What's more? Once any northern politician throws out a derogatory taunt towards the east, these same Tinupoo urchins will milk the whole episode to the last quarter. Whether it's Buhari and his 5%/dot in a circle misyarn, or Elrufai and his shameful rants about "imports", you won't hear or read of most northerners running with the statements... It's rather our suffersticated brothers who will bring out the Esho masquerade to celebrate how the east has been insulted. The hate and frustrations are just too suffocating and unbearable.. It's this careless desperation to side with anyone antagonizing the igbos that has led the Tinupoo wing of the South West political machinery to provide Buhari with enough support to solidify his legacy as the most polarizing ruler in the history of this queer country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by trutharena: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
DOTian:
These guys off the South West have used far more derogatory terms against the igbos than the Hutus used against the Tutsis. If not for their renowned habitual cowardice, I'm sure they would have started the killings of Igbo nursery school children in Lagos, because according to them, "the igbos don't respect their hosts and accommodators". The languages are uncouth, filthy and hate filled, yet no one from the whole south west tries to stop them. Some of the statements made by Yorubas towards the igbos since the emergence of Buhari are so unfortunate and dangerous that if any was made by say a Hutu during the run up to the Rwandan genocide, such characters will be at the Hague as we speak..

What's more? Once any northern politician throws out a derogatory taunt towards the east, these same Tinupoo urchins will milk the whole episode to the last quarter. Whether it's Buhari and his 5%/dot in a circle misyarn, or Elrufai and his shameful rants about "imports", you won't hear or read most northerners running with the statements. It's rather our suffersticated brothers who will bring out the Esho masquerade to celebrate how the east has been insulted. The hate and frustrations are just too suffocating and unbearable.. It's this careless desperation to side with anyone antagonizing the igbos that has led the Tinupoo wing of the South West political machinery to provide Buhari with enough support to solidify his legacy as the most polarizing ruler in the history of this queer country.

You need to type like 1000 more pages of lamentation. This one you type too small.

OSU.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by DOTian: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
trutharena:

You need to type like 1000 more pages of lamentation. This one you type too small.

OSU.
Tinupoo urchin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by Bravetunde: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
trutharena:

OSU.
Only to talk but una no get streghnt,just know that ss does not only have the same voting pattern with the igbos.
If una get problem with igbos,ss will be too happy to join and do justice to the cowords tongue tongue tongue
If you have land to sale in no man's land Lagos inform me.
I don't but land from osun and other underdeveloped Yoruba land only Lagos even if grave is in land I will buy.
Re: Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by trutharena: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Bravetunde:

Only to talk but una no get streghnt,just know that ss does not only have the same voting pattern with the igbos.
If una get problem with igbos,ss will be too happy to join and do justice to the cowords tongue tongue tongue
If you have land to sale in no man's land Lagos inform me.
I don't but land from osun and other underdeveloped Yoruba land only Lagos even if grave is in land I will buy.

Benjamin Adekunle the scorpion says Hi

I’m sure your ancestors he murdered would be crying in their grave now

Anytime I see news of 1million IPOD terrorists l wasted during the Biafran war, I always feel pity for Ojuku in his grave.

I’m sure your ancestors also beat their hairy chest like you are doing until death started raining heavily on them.

We will blockade you again and just do a repeat of 1967. Don’t cry, nature made you landlocked and even the SS don’t want to have anything to do with you guys.

If them born you well, Go Edo and other major SS states and tell them they are Biafla. Lamidi Kanu the fugitive did same thing and they use him eye see shege.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by Bravetunde: 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
trutharena:

Benjamin Adekunle the scorpion says Hi

I’m sure your ancestors he murdered would be crying in their grave now

Anytime I see news of 1million IPOD terrorists l wasted during the Biafran war, I always feel pity for Ojuku in his grave.

I’m sure your ancestors also beat their hairy chest like you are doing until death started raining heavily on them.

We will blockade you again and just do a repeat of 1967. Don’t cry, nature made you landlocked and even the SS don’t want to have anything to do with you guys.

If them born you well, Go Edo and other major SS states and tell them they are Biafla. Lamidi Kanu the fugitive did same thing and they use him eye see shege.
Nmeen I'm from SS,and I believe in the unity of ss/se.
Or you think we vote the same pattern, practice the almost the same culture including dressing almost the same same way is a coincidence.
Even the war reached ss.
The bitter truth is ss/se is one region.
You are a coword,we know una na.only mouth but once fight happen you run away shouting help oo egbamiooo grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by trutharena: 12:16am On Aug 18, 2022
Bravetunde:

Nmeen I'm from SS,and I believe in the unity of ss/se.
Or you think we vote the same pattern, practice the almost the same culture including dressing almost the same same way is a coincidence.
Even the war reached ss.
The bitter truth is ss/se is one region.
You are a coword,we know una na.only mouth but once fight happen you run away shouting help oo egbamiooo grin grin grin

One Ibo actor said nothing like SS the other time and they roasted him online.

Check until 1999, the Delta/Edo part always vote in tune with the SW and even Edo until 2015 always vote in tune with the SW so stop fooling yourself.

Yes we are coward. I’m sure your ancestors that’s been bitter of their 1million wasted soul will explain what action the coward Yorubas played in the Biafran war.

Ojuku chestbeated more than you, I’m sure he will have lot to tell you if you meet him in his grave. As long as you are landlocked, we can use same formula again and again because nothing has changed since 1967.

I’m sure Ojuku regretted to death on why he invaded Ore. That signed the death warrant of his kinsmen and your fathers can tell you more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by Rekhina(f): 12:52am On Aug 18, 2022
One of d Agbadorians called me and other northerners subhuman we shall show him what being sub is in polling booth by Allahu .

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by Rekhina(f): 12:56am On Aug 18, 2022
ItsTutsi:
come to streets of nassarawa and campaign for ur bat and see what banza shashasha means!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by Rekhina(f): 1:00am On Aug 18, 2022
DOTian:
These guys from the South West have used far more derogatory terms against the igbos than the Hutus used against the Tutsis. If not for their renowned habitual cowardice, I'm sure they would have started the killings of Igbo nursery school children in Lagos, because according to them, "the igbos don't respect their hosts and accommodators". The languages are uncouth, filthy and hate filled, yet no one from the whole south west tries to stop them. Some of the statements made by Yorubas towards the igbos since the emergence of Buhari are so unfortunate and dangerous that if any similar statements were made by say a Hutu during the run up to the Rwandan genocide, such characters will be at the Hague as we speak..

What's more? Once any northern politician throws out a derogatory taunt towards the east, these same Tinupoo urchins will milk the whole episode to the last quarter. Whether it's Buhari and his 5%/dot in a circle misyarn, or Elrufai and his shameful rants about "imports", you won't hear or read of most northerners running with the statements... It's rather our suffersticated brothers who will bring out the Esho masquerade to celebrate how the east has been insulted. The hate and frustrations are just too suffocating and unbearable.. It's this careless desperation to side with anyone antagonizing the igbos that has led the Tinupoo wing of the South West political machinery to provide Buhari with enough support to solidify his legacy as the most polarizing ruler in the history of this queer country.

Say no more we in the north shall revenge tinibu and his agbado boys by tomorrow Nasarawa and kebbi will burn all the brooms in our states. We will clean our houses with bare hands we no send.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo by ItsTutsi(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Perfectly.. I'm in keffi, can we meet? Or if ur in lafia, I'll personally send u money to come down here
Rekhina:
come to streets of nassarawa and campaign for ur bat and see what banza shashasha means!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Igbo Solution To Tribal Hate / EXPOSED: Tinubu’s Massive Looting Of Lagos Uncovered / Atiku Just Won The Election Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.