Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Laughing:is It Good ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Laughing:is It Good ? (824 Views)

Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) / Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? / Funny Facts About Laughing (2) (3) (4)

Laughing:is It Good ? by Shady5(f): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2011
I have this habit of laughing that i cant even control myself in public.i was once suspended in the choir for laughing.seriously i need help.any remedy?

Re: Laughing:is It Good ? by edmarker: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2011
Laughter is the best medicine. More people need to be laughing in our country than they do at present. But of course you should be able to control yourself at will. There is time for everything. There is a time to laugh and there is a time to look/be serious, even though you feel good on the inside. And we all need to feel good.

You can control yourself when you have to, if you decide to.
Re: Laughing:is It Good ? by vincent10(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2011
edmarker:

Laughter is the best medicine. More people need to be laughing in our country than they do at present. But of course you should be able to control yourself at will. There is time for everything. There is a time to laugh and there is a time to look/be serious, even though you feel good on the inside. And we all need to feel good.

You can control yourself when you have to, if you decide to.
I concur
Re: Laughing:is It Good ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2011
[size=13pt]Well , what can i say? grin grin grin

allow me to laugh as i want before i start commenting on this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: Laughing:is It Good ? by Tedyk(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2011
Laughin is d best medicine
Re: Laughing:is It Good ? by Bestglo(f): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2011
make i follow laff 2 oo grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
D grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

make i control am, i think

@op, in as much as laugh is good,it makes sense to be able to control ur laughter
Re: Laughing:is It Good ? by PeterLee12(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2011
We can reduce the problem of high blood pressure by accept laughter therapy. It really works.
Re: Laughing:is It Good ? by relaxbeauty: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
laughing is great! i heard that every time you laugh you lose 1 gram and laughing is quite good as a stress reliever.
Re: Laughing:is It Good ? by Greenslim: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
yes

Skinny / African Remedies To All Ailments (free) / Infertility ,how They concieved and had There Babies.