Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Business Ideas With 13 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas With 13 Million Naira (603 Views)

Business Or Side Hustle You Can Start With #13,000 / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas With 13 Million Naira by Tyradfr: 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
I will really appreciate contributions from people who are already in business. What business can i start with 13 million naira
The cost must cover everything that has to do with the business. I considered opening a church since there are so many gullible people in Nigeria. I need a business i can see close to 500k weekly .. I welcome other contributions thank you. PS: Pls no derailment or insult. I have been thinkin for months now no better idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas With 13 Million Naira by thesicilian: 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tyradfr:
I will really appreciate contributions from people who are already in business. What business can i start with 13 million naira
The cost must cover everything that has to do with the business. I considered opening a church since there are so many gullible people in Nigeria. I need a business i can see close to 500k weekly .. I welcome other contributions thank you. PS: Pls no derailment or insult. I have been thinkin for months now no better idea.

When you're tired of catching cruise, you will open another account to tell us how you've not eaten for 3days and we should donate money to help you no matter how little

5 Likes

Re: Business Ideas With 13 Million Naira by ayoncox: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tyradfr:

You are funny though, my only advice to you is buy shares in foreign companies with some of the money.
But if you want an idea that can give you 20 to 500% APY of the money, nothing else but real estate.
If you want to know more chat me up on 08089456258

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas With 13 Million Naira by Ibechris2: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
For the fact that u mentioned church that ordinarily should be a holy place shows how decayed Nigeria is.

U wanted to open a church as what now?

May God forgive u seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas With 13 Million Naira by Tyradfr: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ibechris2:
For the fact that mentioned church that ordinarily should be a holy place shows how decayed Nigeria is.

U wanted to open church as what now?

May God forgive u seriously.

I will beg God to forgive you first for not having sense. When we talk of gullibility, this is it. Do you think God ever called all the pastors you see today to preach the gospel? Call how? Lol.. I wonder when you guys eyes will be opened to know that these so called pastors are using church as a business and its a very good business at that. Anyways, if you know the cost of renting a big hall in your city, I won’t mind starting a fellowship business there.. I can go as far as making you an elder if you are loyal grin
Re: Business Ideas With 13 Million Naira by Zidoh(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2022
Tyradfr:

There are lots of business to be considered with that amount but only depends on your area. I mean where you reside because I wouldn't advice a business where you can't visit daily or monitor yourself.
Re: Business Ideas With 13 Million Naira by Tyradfr: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
No reasonable idea so far. Is Nairaland dead?
Re: Business Ideas With 13 Million Naira by Kenpaly(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bakery or boutique and bear palour.or spare parts.
Re: Business Ideas With 13 Million Naira by Tyradfr: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Any tech idea?
Re: Business Ideas With 13 Million Naira by lawsmith8: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
It depends on your location. Go into Real Estate. Be a developer in Yaba Lagos. You will be giving a building you can work on and make quick money. Contact 08066749943 for more info
Re: Business Ideas With 13 Million Naira by Yungmil: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
3 bet9ja shop you are good to go
Re: Business Ideas With 13 Million Naira by Tyradfr: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
more ideas pls
Re: Business Ideas With 13 Million Naira by AkpuFoodLimited: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
INVEST in Akpu Food Business (cassava fufu business).

As a PRODUCER OR DISTRIBUTOR of Akpu Food (cassava fufu), you will be making 100% Profit MONTHLY.

As a PASSIVE INVESTOR in Akpu Food (cassava fufu) Business, you will be making 1% Profit EVERYDAY. That means 7% Profit WEEKLY and 30% Profit MONTHLY.

Akpu Food Business (cassava fufu business) is PROFITABLE in Nigeria because MILLIONS OF PEOPLE in Nigeria EAT Akpu Food (cassava fufu) EVERYDAY!

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Prices Of Grains (maize, Soya Beans, Rice & Beans) In Kaduna (lere Lga) / Bet9ja Agent Account For Sale / House In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.