Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija (742 Views)

Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness / Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy / Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by BigBills: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Exclusive from Tiz Naija

A young Vlogger popularly known as "King" has taken to his Twitter page to tell the world about his undying love for the Nigerian celebrated female disc jokey, Cuppy.
King who affirmed his love for Cuppy said that he has been crushing on her even before he knew his father is a wealthy man.

According to him, anytime he sees Cuppy, he is seeing the mother of his unborn Children. I don't care what people say or think, I know you may be thinking I'm a good digger, but I don't really care. What I care about is my love for her, nothing else matters, he said. Cuppy has been in and out of many relationships in time past. But from all indication, King is more serious than any other person who has ever been in Cuppy's life in times past. We were able to interview King about his claims if loving Cuppy before he knew the father is a wealthy figure in the society, read the interview below:
https://www.tiznaija.com/2022/08/i-am-right-man-for-dj-cuppy-any-other.html

Re: I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by BigBills: 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by BigBills: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
King said that Cuppy means the world to him, and he is ready to do what ever it takes to date her
Re: I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by BigBills: 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
He said he is always pained anytime Cuppy is hurt by any man, he feels they are there just to date her, break her heart and go
Re: I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by BigBills: 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
I'm the real person for her. Any other man in her life is probably fake
Re: I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by BigBills: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Anywhere I am, I will never sent the fact that I love her, and that's the truth
Re: I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by SoPaid: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Chaii, see Love
Re: I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by SoPaid: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
Who I go come love now? Chaiii

Re: I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by SoPaid: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
BigBills:
King said that Cuppy means the world to him, and he is ready to do what ever it takes to date her
afonja papa get money nah grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by SoPaid: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
BigBills:
Anywhere I am, I will never sent the fact that I love her, and that's the truth
this one sweet me grin grin
Re: I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by SoPaid: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Chaiii, love is sweet...

We help you get your brand noticed on Instagram. We help get you up to 100,000 followers on Instagram
Do you want to get your Instagram account buzzing with followers? Let us be your plug

Re: I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by BigBills: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Love is everything a man needs in life to be fulfilled. Dating or married to the right person is next to non
Re: I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by BigBills: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
But I don't think Cuppy will have that time for love right now, especially now that she is facing her studies
Re: I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by BigBills: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
She won't want to fail out of school thinking of love from King
The father won't be happy at all grin grin grin
Re: I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by SoPaid: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
But why do people go crazy for that girl? I prefer the one wey Mr. Easy dey knack shocked shocked
Re: I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by SoPaid: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mr easy just dey smile to the bank any how cheesy grin Las Las, that guy don cash out from Ote$
Re: I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by dollytino4real(f): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Some men like already made abi food is ready
Re: I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija by BigBills: 5:17am On Sep 01, 2022
cc mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Portable Reacts To DJ Chicken’s Claim Of Impregnating His Wife (watch Video) / What I Saw And Loved About Odunlade Wife And Family Union / Police Insider Audio Leaked, Reveal Mohbad Son's DNA Test&mohbad Atopsy Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.