Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Peter Obi V Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi V Nnamdi Kanu (519 Views)

Obi V Tinubu: We Haven't Received The CTC Of Your Judgement -LP 2 Supreme Court / Atiku, Obi V Tinubu: No Date Fixed Yet For Judgement - Tribunal / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi V Nnamdi Kanu by DaddyFabooluz(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ipob movement has calm down all of a sudden.
All of them are now following Peter Obi to become president of a zoo.
Nnamdi Kanu is still in detention and non of them care anymore about his release.
I'm still confused, what exactly is happening to these set of people. What do they really want.
Re: Peter Obi V Nnamdi Kanu by PoliteActivist: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
Nnamdi Kanu is still in detention and non of them care anymore about his release.
I'm still confused, what exactly is happening to these set of people. What do they really want.

IPOB had already calmed down b4 Obi. I think you confusing UGM with IPOB.
What should really confuse you is why Fulani Herdsmen have suddenly stopped killing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi V Nnamdi Kanu by DaddyFabooluz(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

IPOB had already calmed down b4 Obi. I think you confusing UGM with IPOB.
What should really confuse you is why Fulani Herdsmen have suddenly stopped killing

Fulani herdsmen we already knew since was just a name given to these Boko Haram spreading and they are still kidnapping and causing issues in the name of bandit.
UGM is no different from Ipob and that we also know. They were against the government and trying to cause issues in there own regions not spreading to other regions. They came into the limelight proper after the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Peter Obi V Nnamdi Kanu by Vulturereloaded: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2022

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi V Nnamdi Kanu by DaddyFabooluz(m): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

They are all criminals

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi V Nnamdi Kanu by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
I support Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. But since FG refused to give them Referendum the best thing for them is to get involved in politics and support whoever that will treat them well be it Obi or Atiku as in 2019.
Re: Peter Obi V Nnamdi Kanu by PoliteActivist: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Fulani herdsmen we already knew since was just a name given to these Boko Haram spreading and they are still kidnapping and causing issues in the name of bandit.
UGM is no different from Ipob and that we also know. They were against the government and trying to cause issues in there own regions not spreading to other regions. They came into the limelight proper after the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu.

All I know is that Fulani Hersdsmen were killing people in farms and all of a sudden they stopped entirely.
As for UGM, so why are IPOB always attacking and dissociating themselves from UGM and calling them common criminals??
Re: Peter Obi V Nnamdi Kanu by PoliteActivist: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2022

Re: Peter Obi V Nnamdi Kanu by Bravetunde: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
What about the cowordly oduduwa republic that opc have been killin northerners and hiding their dead bodies.
Sponsored by the kriminal Tinubu.why are you cowords not saying anything about it anymore. shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi V Nnamdi Kanu by Betanaija42moro: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Are you not tired of suffering in Nigeria?

What is happening is that the masses have decided to vote for true change.

They are tired of APC and their cohorts. They promised heaven on Earth but what we see
Bad Economy
Insecurity
Corruption
poverty
Unemployment
Increase in price of fuel
Universities closed down

Wish the country will recover from this mess
Re: Peter Obi V Nnamdi Kanu by paramakina202: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

You all were codedly happy with the IPOB madness going on in Igboland abi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi V Nnamdi Kanu by PoliteActivist: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2022

Re: Peter Obi V Nnamdi Kanu by DaddyFabooluz(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2022
Bravetunde:

What about the cowordly oduduwa republic that opc have been killin northerners and hiding their dead bodies.
Sponsored by the kriminal Tinubu.why are you cowords not saying anything about it anymore. shocked shocked

Actually is you cowards that have not spoken up against these criminals.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Perfect For The Igbo As Long As There Is An Igbo President / Zamfara Orders 7,000 Guns For Community Guards / What's Going On! Another Politician Pee-d?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.