Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Amazon Kdp For Smartphone - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Amazon Kdp For Smartphone (219 Views)

Amazon Kdp For Smartphone / Amazon KDP For Smartphone / You're About To Discover How To Earn In Dollars Using Amazon Kdp For Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Kdp For Smartphone by Faithfulos99(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
I noticed earlier that you showed interest in Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. I think it's time to take action ��.
Most of you have a lot in your mind like
* will I make
* Do I need a website
* Do I need to refer people
The answer is No! No! No.

Amazon kdp allows you to publish books! Books like journals, workbooks, and notebooks.

The benefit of getting an Amazon Kdp course

1 How to set up your Amazon keep account
2 How to open a payooner or Geepay account so that you can receive your money/ royalty
3 Free documents/ videos on how to make and publish books on Amazon
4 Free videos on how to design book covers, notebooks, and journals.
5 Free access to the canva pro version.

Will you let fear hold you down or will you take action?

Feel free to get back to me

(1) (Reply)

Become A Self Published Author In Three Simple Steps / Five Websites For Online Data Inputting Jobs In Nigeria That Pays Daily / Lab Diamond Engagement Ring FOR SALE IN UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.