Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

As A Degree Holder Of Pol Sci.. Where Were You Posted To For Your PPA? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / As A Degree Holder Of Pol Sci.. Where Were You Posted To For Your PPA? (664 Views)

NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? / Where Are You Posted? / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Degree Holder Of Pol Sci.. Where Were You Posted To For Your PPA? by Goldenbliss1(f): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Good evening!

Am a student of political science, currently in 200level, can you guys please enlighten me about the PPA qualifications for a student of political science during NYSC.

And also where can a student of political science work? (Thanks!)

Please I need a matured response!
Re: As A Degree Holder Of Pol Sci.. Where Were You Posted To For Your PPA? by ComradeShegs(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
I was posted to NECO HEADQUARTERS. While I was there, I worked in the online and complaints department.

As for where u can work, hmmm, my dear...

You know the rest.

Start learning an online skill now that it's early for u. There are skills on data analytics and digital marketing using Coursera.

Unless u have connections then you can work with INEC or any parastatals having administrative positions.

1 Like

Re: As A Degree Holder Of Pol Sci.. Where Were You Posted To For Your PPA? by Goldenbliss1(f): 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
ComradeShegs:
I was posted to NECO HEADQUARTERS. While I was there, I worked in the online and complaints department.

As for where u can work, hmmm, my dear...

You know the rest.

Start learning an online skill now that it's early for u. There are skills on data analytics and digital marketing using Coursera.

Unless u have connections then you can work with INEC or any parastatals having administrative positions.

Okay! thank you sir for your time, and advise I appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Left NYSC Years Ago / Opportunities In Ideal Woman Magazine Media Firm / The Secret Of Development For Nigeria @52year Of Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.