Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

What Would You Want Nairaland Admin Improve/add To This Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Want Nairaland Admin Improve/add To This Forum (203 Views)

No Nairaland Admin Or Support Team / Nairaland Admin Pls Ban This Bloody Hacker From This Forum !! / Seun Nairaland Admin, Every Body Come To My Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Want Nairaland Admin Improve/add To This Forum by NickyNickel(m): 1:14am On Aug 18, 2022
Nairaland threads has been quite educative and informative, though a times it holds lots of negative tribalisic comment but I'm not going to dwell on that.

You will agree with me that there's a times you stumble on a comment that I'd love not to let go. I do too!

I would want Nairaland Admin to create as comment save button (-saved comments SC). Just like we have followed pages (FP)

Facebook was going to have similar but theirs is limited to post alone.
What's your take.

@Mynd44 Lalasticlala seu
Re: What Would You Want Nairaland Admin Improve/add To This Forum by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:52am On Aug 18, 2022
- i would like for NL admins or Seun to fix the glitch that everytime i write anything in French, i get banned...
- i would like for NL admins to reply to msg from wrongly banned people (by the spambot) faster....
- i would like for NL admins to get rid of the spams that litter every pages...
- i would like for NL admins to ease up on the BBN threads making frontpage...
Re: What Would You Want Nairaland Admin Improve/add To This Forum by Chnbanc: 2:13am On Aug 18, 2022
Add Block and comment button. Remove modify and quote button
Re: What Would You Want Nairaland Admin Improve/add To This Forum by NickyNickel(m): 7:43am On Aug 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
- i would like for NL admins or Seun to fix the glitch that everytime i write anything in French, i get banned...
- [b]i would like for NL admins to reply to msg from wrongly banned people (by the spambot) faster....

- i would like for NL admins to get rid of the spams that litter every pages...
- i would like for NL admins to ease up on the BBN threads making frontpage...[/b]

You have good points.
Re: What Would You Want Nairaland Admin Improve/add To This Forum by NickyNickel(m): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2022
Modify and and quote really makes threads lively.

Chnbanc:
Add Block and comment button. Remove modify and quote button
Re: What Would You Want Nairaland Admin Improve/add To This Forum by TheMensch(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
They should work on their search engine
Searching something in Nairaland is too tiring as they can't differentiate keywords in Topics, Posts and Comments...they will just cluster everything,, and at the end you won't be able to see what you are looking for.

Seun abeg see to this

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

'there’s Nothing To Hide' - Davido’s Babymama Sophia Momodu Pregnant? / Projector Maintenance Tips 2022 / Sad Video As 18ft Pet Snake Swallowed His Owner To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.