Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike (760 Views)

Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / 2023: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC / APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike by adeeyarhabdulla: 1:27am On Aug 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72agnpCZvcg

Governor Nyesom Wike says Rivers people will not support anyone who has no plans of developing the state as a governor, noting some candidates had no agenda.

“There are those who just want to be governor, but they have no agenda. And in any case, why will you change a winning team that has given you all these? I will not allow this state to go astray to fall into the hands of armed robbers,” Wike said.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike by marenalexander7: 1:28am On Aug 18, 2022
Rivers State - flyover base of the nation

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike by danjumaisah: 1:28am On Aug 18, 2022
The same way you said you will win the presidencial primaries, but lost in the end.
Prepare to loose this state too, because you'll fail again.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike by dangerousd071: 1:29am On Aug 18, 2022
All politicians are robbers, know one is different.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike by mubaudeenka: 1:29am On Aug 18, 2022
You can't decide for the people, you must allow the people of Rivers to decide for themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike by favourobaro90: 1:29am On Aug 18, 2022
This man just talks anyhow. And he was expecting AA to pick him as VP. How?
Re: 2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike by gaby(m): 1:44am On Aug 18, 2022
Arrogant uncouth local champion.

Thug...

A good example of "money miss road".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 18, 2022
Talkative Nwike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike by Racoon(m): 2:11am On Aug 18, 2022
What kind of message is he passing in a democratic dispensations? Why will this power drunk fella be talking like this- is he in the stead of God? Is governor Wike insane? Good he was not even considered for VP
Re: 2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike by Jostoman: 5:05am On Aug 18, 2022
Racoon:
What kind of message is he passing in a democratic dispensations? Why will this power drunk fella be talking like this- is he in the stead of God? Is governor Wike insane? Good he was not even considered for VP
what he did in River State is what is giving him confidence.
Re: 2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike by atimadesign(m): 6:02am On Aug 18, 2022
Correct � The power of influence

Re: 2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike by bcomputer101: 6:09am On Aug 18, 2022
The only problem with this man is that, he talks too much.

Haba!

1 Like

Re: 2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike by ruggedtimi(m): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2022
marenalexander7:
Rivers State - flyover base of the nation
the flyovers are not bad...the development has led to reduced traffic jam along aba road.
Re: 2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike by DadaHammed: 6:53am On Aug 18, 2022
Wike talkative. Always opening mouth waaaaa!

I hope when EFCC start dragging him around in handcuffs, he won't be falling sick 10 times per day?
Re: 2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike by Faiththatworks(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2022
As much as I like Gov Wike,this statement about only his candidate succeeding him is very troubling.
Although I feel he deserved to get more from the PDP during their presidential election, someone must educate him on how democracy works.
He can't dictate how the over 3 million voters in Rivers State will vote,or try to predetermine an election result even before it has started.
He should not take on the power of God who knows the end of an event before it has started, otherwise his downfall will be mighty.
He has served the people of Rivers State for 8 years,and he's about to graded by the people of Rivers State,let the people do the talking with their votes.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: 2023: "No Governorship Candidate Of Another Party Will Succeed Me" - Wike by sageb: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72agnpCZvcg

Governor Nyesom Wike says Rivers people will not support anyone who has no plans of developing the state as a governor, noting some candidates had no agenda.

“There are those who just want to be governor, but they have no agenda. And in any case, why will you change a winning team that has given you all these? I will not allow this state to go astray to fall into the hands of armed robbers,” Wike said.

Another one from Nyerishi

(1) (Reply)

Christians Avoid Reaping Generational Curses Of Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket / ‘Presidency Isn’t Turn By Turn’ — Peter Obi Hits Tinubu / Atiku Receives 145,000 Decampees To PDP In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.