Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso (1536 Views)

INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso / 2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by tinsel: 7:49am On Aug 18, 2022
Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso has declared that he will support Bola Ahmed Tinubu to win the 2023 Presidential Elections if he senses he cannot get it.
Kwankwaso, who is the presidential candidate of the NNPP made the statement in an interview on Arise TV on Sunday night.

He spoke after Tinubu announced former Borno Governor, Senator Kashim Shettima as his running mate.
Kwankwaso added that he has interacted with Tinubu very well in the past and he has no doubt about the abilities and strategies of the Lagos politician.

No one is Islamising Nigeria, it's a mere conspiracy theory

Kwankwaso: I can’t be running mate to anyone, but I want Obi to be mine

My education, career at Deloitte, Mobil, others - Tinubu

“Ordinarily, if I cannot get it, I can recommend him(Tinubu),”he said.
He expressed support for Tinubu’s selection of Shettima adding that it was a good choice.

He however urged Tinubu to take good care of his health because campaigning is a rigorous process, advising the APC candidate to take it easy.
He said: “If you see my friend Bola, tell him to take it easy, and to take care of his health. This campaign is very rigorous and requires a lot of effort.”
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/11/if-i-cant-get-it-i-will-recommend-tinubu-kwankwaso/

1 Like

Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by MonkeyMods(m): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2022
Yes....if you can't get it, recommend Tinubu so that you and Tinubu will be disgraced patapata in front of the youths, the real owners of Nigeria

Anuofia

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2022
Tinubu of all people undecided undecided
Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by Christboy320(m): 7:55am On Aug 18, 2022
That has been your plan from onset not supprised sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by arejibadz(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2022
This one go score own goal grin, you for just join obi train to avoid this unnecessary gnashing of teeth
Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by Abdu81: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2022
I thought Kwankwaso is more popular than obi, how far now?

A peice of advice for Kwankwaso.

Any body in the north that touches tinubu is politically dead, Kwankwaso save your political image.

Tinubu is viewed as an embodiment of corruptions in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2022
Old news

You will recommend Tinubu after voting don finish abi ? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2022
tinsel:
Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso has declared that he will support Bola Ahmed Tinubu to win the 2023 Presidential Elections if he senses he cannot get it.
Kwankwaso, who is the presidential candidate of the NNPP made the statement in an interview on Arise TV on Sunday night.

He spoke after Tinubu announced former Borno Governor, Senator Kashim Shettima as his running mate.
Kwankwaso added that he has interacted with Tinubu very well in the past and he has no doubt about the abilities and strategies of the Lagos politician.

He expressed support for Tinubu’s selection of Shettima adding that it was a good choice.

He however urged Tinubu to take good care of his health because campaigning is a rigorous process, advising the APC candidate to take it easy.
He said: “If you see my friend Bola, tell him to take it easy, and to take care of his health. This campaign is very rigorous and requires a lot of effort.”
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/11/if-i-cant-get-it-i-will-recommend-tinubu-kwankwaso/

He made this statement since July and we are in August , why are this Tinubu people full of lies and so desperate ? Chei

Ok so kwankwaso wi recommend Tinubu after election don finish abi grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by muykem: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2022
Tinubu remains the best choice for Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by 3LACK: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2022
cheesycheesycheesy

2015/2019 Buhari would defeat any northerner even at his polling unit...the thing you should ask yourself now is can Tinubu or Obi do the same...its a big NO, Atiku has always been second in the north, and Buhari knows no Fulani/Hausa man would leave his own under any party to vote for a Yoruba or an igbo man that's why he is distancing himself from Tinubu and saying he won't support any candidate.
Atiku is not stressing himself bout wike or anyone because he knows even with more APC governors in the north he's getting more than 80% and maybe 40% in the south with would see him cruise to Victory.
Remember Atiku lost to the great Buhari in an election as the incumbent with only 2mill votes. Tinubu and Obi na beans
Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by Bollinga: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Northerners are supporting Tinubu because of shettima. They knew he will hand over to the Book haram
Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by clarocuzioo(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2022
okoo
Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by CSTRR: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2022
Lol

Even a baby knows his endgame.

Amateurish politics.
Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by OnyeAshuaUru: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2022
Urchins keep clutching at this obvious slight. Kwankwaso as of today stands a better chance of garnering higher number of votes than Tinubu. He will contest the election and win the northwest. Sad enough for him, he will still lose nationally to Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by DWickedLandLord: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2022
Might as well rev that engine oga
lol

The if is a when...
Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2022
Awaiting Nigeria President elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Isha Allah
tinsel:

1 Like

Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by apache22b: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2022
god bless you Kwankwasiya

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins have always been failures in the south east ,no visible infrastructure to show for anything ,yet he wants to become President. While Tinubu has been working so hard tirelessly carrying every Nigerian along including the so called Obidient's urchins .

Now to my fellow youths

If you want a bag of rice to go back to 5k

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

For equity and good governance vote Tinubu.

Say no to Peter Obi even in your dreams.

Tinubu is Young , Brilliant, Energetic, he's an Enigma no doubt about it .

Tinubu has done it before and will still do it again and again shocked

2 Likes

Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by Ddokie: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2022
Kwankwaso will not support anybody. He still has a few years on his side to pursue his presidential ambition.

What I think he will do is to try to get as much votes as possible in the north to prove that he has a very good following there. In that way, he steps into the position Buhari was prior to 2015. He continues to repeat same every election cycle, until a coalition of politicians from the south and middle belt will rally around him for the much converted northern votes, and hand him the presidency as they did bubu.

If however he decides to support any of the top contenders, then it means he never had a presidential ambition. But if indeed he has a presidential ambition, then this is what he should do.

I advice anyone close to him to tell him.
Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by walefresh3(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Yes....if you can't get it, recommend Tinubu so that you and Tinubu will be disgraced patapata in front of the youths, the real owners of Nigeria

Anuofia

Ipob youths can't disgrace tinubu...we Don dey campaign in our language....

He will win all southwest and some South South states with north central states

Lagos State
Ogun State
Osun state
Ondo
Kwara
Kogi
Ekiti and
Oyo state..

Northeast will be a contest between tinubu and ATIKU

North west will be a contest between atiku and TINUBU

South states are for obi

South south will be a contest for between obi and ATIKU..m

Peter obi will be a distance third in coming election
Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by Jesusloveyou: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Anuofia
kwankwaso is far far better than your obituary.
Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by citygarden(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is old news na m

1 Like

Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by loosecanon50(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
No need to waste time till election day, you can't get it. Just recommend Tinubu for failure because that's what awaits him at the poll.
Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by Trinitycian: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mynd44, why haven't you locked this thread for duplication?
Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso by Mynd44: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2022

(1)

Where are The Pictures Of Tinubu/shettima One Million March In Lagos Yesterday? / Photo Of Tinubu Building Lagos In 1999 / Why Do Western Military Allow Use Of Glasses But Nigerian Military Doesn't?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.