Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

How To Raise Funds Efficiently By Using BEP20 Tokens? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Raise Funds Efficiently By Using BEP20 Tokens? (114 Views)

How Can I Raise Funds For My Surgery / Protect The Wires Efficiently From Solar Conduit Made From Plastic Extrusion / HD Plasma Cutter Helps In Handling The Industry Works Efficiently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Funds Efficiently By Using BEP20 Tokens? by Ellyseperry: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2022
BEP20 is a fungible token standard comprises of Binance Smart Chain. It has been just a year since the launch of Binance Smart Chain, and it is already pretty popular. BEP20 has earned its popularity and trust among crypto enthusiasts and investors. Using this popularity, you can interact with huge number of investors.

The different thing that might interest your investors is the transaction cost. The transaction fee of BEP20 is lower than ERC20. But, you might get a thought on the high quality of the transaction speed. A stat proves that most ERC20 token users secure their tokens into BEP20 to afford it for speed and transaction cost.

What if I say this is only a popular way where you can raise funds faster, hassle-free, and cost-effective? And BEP20 is the right standard that helps you to optimize your cost. It will make your bep20 token fast and effective.

Whether you want to build your own BEP20 Token, Kindly reach us.

Whatsapp - +91 6382666921
Mail Id - info@thecryptoape.com
Skype - live:.cid.db88e54a1bc4244c
Telegram - Thecryptoape
Website - https://thecryptoape.com/bep20-token-development/

Re: How To Raise Funds Efficiently By Using BEP20 Tokens? by TossTos: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2022
How to make money with smartchain , please .

(1) (Reply)

CDA News Boss Salutes Hon.alugwe Abia On His Birthday / Learn How To Use Tritone Voicing On 7-3-6 Chord Progressions / I Buy Gift Cards For As High As ₦471/$1 And Funds Higher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.