Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Check This Out, Please I Need An Answer - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check This Out, Please I Need An Answer (319 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out, Please I Need An Answer by floss(m): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2022
Why will Satan be tormenting and punishing humans in hell for disobeying the same God he disobeyed?

Why will fornication and adultery be a sin but the fruit (Child) of such illicit acts is a blessing from God?
Re: Check This Out, Please I Need An Answer by seunak2016: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
according to my own knowledge(stand to be corrected), satan is god too. he will punish you,I mean sinner ooo because that's where he see joy. from someone pain and suffering. that muderfucker is sadist.

Child is a blessing from God because you didn't ask to be born to Nigeria but you just open your eyes and realize na naija you dey...lol

God know how to deal with children born during adultery, his a merciful God anyway.

PS: I want you to know that Satan want to be on throne like God but according to research(bible scholar ), satan used to be God friend ,by his side but greed and jealous make lose his seat then he rebel with some other angel like his mind.

abeg don't ask me further questions because am not bible scholar ooo, I know you get so many questions on your mind. there are some things you don't really need to bother too much about it. God bless you
Re: Check This Out, Please I Need An Answer by floss(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
seunak2016:
according to my own knowledge(stand to be corrected), satan is god but an angel too. he will punish you,I mean sinner ooo because that's where he see joy. from someone pain and suffering. that muderfucker is sadist.

Child is a blessing from God because you didn't ask to be born to Nigeria but you just open your eyes and realize na naija you dey...lol

God know how to deal with children born during adultery, his a merciful God anyway.

PS: I want you to know that Satan want to be on throne like God but according to research(bible scholar ), satan used to be God friend ,by his side but greed and jealous make lose his seat then he rebel with some other angel like his mind.

abeg don't ask me further questions because am not bible scholar ooo, I know you get so many questions on your mind. there are some things you don't really need to bother too much about it. God bless you

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Cup Of Tantalizing Delights! / Who Need Bulk High Quality Crispy Fried Garlic? / Which Brand Of Garlic Powder Is Of Good Quality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.