Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Do You Need A Biometric International Passports Or Visa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Need A Biometric International Passports Or Visa (170 Views)

Breaking News! Many Nigerians Whose International Passports Are About To Expire / Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / FG Cancels ALL Foreign Printing Contracts For Nigerian Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Biometric International Passports Or Visa by Louis10(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2022
LIBERIAN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT: (biometric via appearance) three weeks duration.

SCHENGEN VISA: (with Nigerian or Liberian passport) two months visa duration.

BAHRAIN WORKING VISA: 6 months working visa with extension from the company.
the visa duration is two weeks.

TURKISH VISA: one month and two weeks duration.

MAURITIUS STUDENT VISA: (working and schooling). One month and two weeks duration.
This course is going to take 9 months and after that,the school will provide you with an options to get your final degree abroad via Canada,USA,Australia and Uk( They are going to take care of all the expenses). buh if you want to remain in Mauritius,they will then help you secure a more bigger paying job there.
The person need to provide his/her waec or neco.
NB: 99.9% guarantee,the prices are moderately nice and the mode of payments are also favorable to all my clients.
A trial will convince you and the evidences are with me.

Please,if i'm posting this in a wrong section,I apologise to everyone especially the Mods buh I'm only advertising my business and it's 99.9% genuine,trusted and guaranteed..

Please,we cannot use because some people are bad and assumed everybody is bad(we have good ones and bad ones in everything and in everybody on this Planet)or can we stop doing business or marketing our businesses because few people in the line of the business are evil?.
See,if I've scammed anybody with this my passport and visa business,the person should come fast and tell the world.
The truth is that i've got some conscience and i've never cheated or defrauded anyone since I started this business(people can testify) hence the reason I'm always proud to display or advertise the strongly genuine contacts I've got (and not the ones i don't have)even though it might not be the choice of your preferred country.

NB:Please,don't insult or abuse me if you ain't interested and I would prefer to be contacted only by the serious people..

Thanks and God bless us all...
Re: Do You Need A Biometric International Passports Or Visa by Jesusloveyou: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2022
okay

(1) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Physically Challenged Man Campaigning For Peter Obi In Lagos / World Economic Forum Removes Cyber Polygon From Its Webpage / 2023: I Will Soon Announce To My Supporters Who To Vote For – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.