Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Have You Used A Yam Pounder? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Used A Yam Pounder? (584 Views)

Have You Used A Solar Powered Stove For Cooking Before? (photo) / Multi-function Yam Pounder & Blender- Urgent Sales / Best Gas Cooker In Nigeria? Which One Have You Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Used A Yam Pounder? by JuanDeDios: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2022
Have you used a yam pounding machine? Is it a good idea getting one?
Re: Have You Used A Yam Pounder? by meobizy(f): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Yes. It is an amazing idea. It changes the chore from one where you drown in sweat to one where you feel streams of sweat here and there. I won’t give you recommendations. Do a Google search like I did.
Re: Have You Used A Yam Pounder? by JuanDeDios: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
meobizy:
Yes. It is an amazing idea. It changes the chore from one where you drown in sweat to one where you feel streams of sweat here and there. I won’t give you recommendations. Do a Google search like I did.
Thank you. You think it's better than buying those ubiquitous yam flours in the supermarkets? Recently, it's been difficult finding the brand I like, hence I'm considering getting a pounding device.
Re: Have You Used A Yam Pounder? by meobizy(f): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Thank you. You think it's better than buying those ubiquitous yam flours in the supermarkets? Recently, it's been difficult finding the brand I like, hence I'm considering getting a pounding device.
It is a whole lot better than flours of any kind. There is a taste real yams provide which flours lack.
Re: Have You Used A Yam Pounder? by JuanDeDios: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
meobizy:
It is a whole lot better than flours of any kind. There is a taste real yams provide which flours lack.
Thank you.

I'd appreciate if you can recommend [a] brand[s] you've used - so many substandard things get imported into this country. But if you can't, it's fine. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Assuming Rice And Chicken Does Not Exist Again, What Will Be Your Xmas Food? / Cakes Delivery In Hyderabad - Callacake.in / Training ! Training ! Training ! . Become A PRO In What You Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.