Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,497 members, 7,843,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Has A Nairalander Post Ever Made You Who You Are Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has A Nairalander Post Ever Made You Who You Are Today (345 Views)

A Nairalander Graduates From Flying School. / Be Proud Of Where You Are Today / A Nairalander Bought Me A New Safety Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Nairalander Post Ever Made You Who You Are Today by Kimiso(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2022
Have you ever read a post on nairaland that made you happily who you are today i believe everybody has his/her own success story and alot of people have gained positively viewing post on nairaland like me now my first enlightenment of nfts is from nairaland even though i still find it hard to believe nfts earning is real
Re: Has A Nairalander Post Ever Made You Who You Are Today by Ay04z(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Dis post. Might hit front page.... Make i pinch my tent..
Re: Has A Nairalander Post Ever Made You Who You Are Today by TheMensch(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
I really hope it makes me the man of my dreams. There is a thread I'm currently following on how to get clients via Upwork freelancing. When I hit, there and then would Nairaland make me who I would.

For now, I'm open to learning.
Any guru in Upwork? Abeg your boy needs to learn from you.

1 Like

Re: Has A Nairalander Post Ever Made You Who You Are Today by meobizy(f): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Every post I create is me sinking deeper into the art of typing rubbish.
Re: Has A Nairalander Post Ever Made You Who You Are Today by pocohantas(f): 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Yes, this post by a Nairalander opened my eyes to remote work and I remain grateful to her.

Something happened to my friend recently and I thought to myself, if only she were on Nairaland, this is an information she would get in few seconds from the Travel section.

Every section has its good and the bad, but we should know when to outgrow or at least take a break from toto and prick matter. Those arguments wouldn’t fuel our cars or help us cope with the rising inflation.

Also there is this attitude of doubting and attacking that is peculiar to Nairalanders. If someone says he is earning 500k, rather than cool down and ask how, they would say it is lamba. That is if they don’t profile that person for envy. No one grows like that.

Be open-minded… it helps.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Nairalander Post Ever Made You Who You Are Today by KVN1(m): 6:13am On Aug 19, 2022
Yeah,not like a job opportunity par se,but when the chips were so down for me, Nairalanders came in. God bless you all
Re: Has A Nairalander Post Ever Made You Who You Are Today by Eryyy92: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
H

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Choose Course To Learn Get 10 Courses On How To Make Money Online / Sponsored Masters VS Cool Remote Job / 10 Ways To Improve Your Communication Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.