Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit (41180 Views)

Tinubu Shakes Hands With Atiku During Signing Of Peace Accord / 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by Nyamiri: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Zeezenho:

Tinubu ochins I get another one for you because hunger deh your body make you no go die with empty bowel I need to see lots of poo and pees like your lord tinubu.

Oga collect one

Because of Eba and kerosene wey your papa chop, he don mortgage your future

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by Benwallt(m): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Tinubu just dey shine teeth why some boys here have almost destroyed their entire being and having sleepless nights over him. Stay off Nigeria politics. It is not worth it.
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by blue01(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
Obidients will atikulately cry today.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

UK, US, France and South Africa envoys don't just go to his house to eat amala and ponmo.

I heard the US Ambassador...the woman asked for shaki and intestines sha. undecided

As usual, you people never disappoint and that's why no one trusts you people because no one knows where your loyalty lies, show them a picture of amala and ewedu and they betray while salivating, you think everyone is like your people that thier loyalty can be bought with a plate of food?
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by Ak83: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Newyorkitis:
Southern candidate does not automatically mean that he is referring to BAT ooooo.
we know. But in your block head, you think Baba will support a weak southerner like d one you are supporting.

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by SisterAnn(f): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
slivertongue:
Atiku is qualified as a Nigerian to contest. North South dichotomy though understandable ain't constitutional
Obj talking as if he still has electoral value, though he is right about the south.

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
austinvsb:
Atiku just wasted PDP's chances this election. If North takes power again after buhari, more people in the South will be sympathetic towards disintegration campaigns
Atiku stands more better chance than Tinubu

I hate to say these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by Amalekki: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Zeezenho:

This one is from Lagos Ibadan gutter media.
grin grin Nice one
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by southpole: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Talawaka:

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/politics/1486734-what-obasanjo-allegedly-pdp-atiku-tinubus-visit-source-reveals/
It is also an act of injustice if the Southwest produce another president instead of SouthEast after 8 years of Obasanjo.
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by stevups(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
DevilSignature:
South East precisely

Though am not against south west candidacy but am against Tunibu due to his health condition
Ok. Your great concern is noteable! You remember how much you spent last time he was admitted �

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by anonimi: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
NwaNimo1:
White Agbada.......Brown teeth!

That could be a sign of decaying organs manifesting as it gets worse?
How far can he be pushed before he go kpémé

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by ComradeShegs(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Balder:
can you work in kebbi state?

Yes sir... Let me know the nature of the Job.
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by latolz: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
I have said this countless times.. POWER SHOULD ROTATE TO THE SOUTH.. PARTICULARLY THE SE.. TINUBU AND ATIKU ARE TOO GREEDY
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by Lovelive: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
Just to tell Tinubu to behave.

BlackPantherxXx:

UK, US, France and South Africa envoys don't just go to his house to eat amala and ponmo.

I heard the US Ambassador...the woman asked for shaki and intestines sha. undecided
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by BlackPantherxXx: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lovelive:

Just to tell Tinubu to behave.

After eating his ponmo and amala?

Check the dates on the picture. He had already been picked then.
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by GodsOwnMan: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sitwalkstand:

Power is coming to the south but this is another beer parlour gist with anonymous sources being quoted.

Our Journalism is proper wiwu wiwu.

Anyways,

Nigeria must work under Tinubu

I agree.

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by GodsOwnMan: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Newyorkitis:
Southern candidate automatically mean that he is referring to BAT ooooo.

I agree.
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by GodsOwnMan: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
DevilSignature:
South West precisely

Though am not against south east candidacy but am against obi due to his lies and lack of achievements

You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by GodsOwnMan: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Bola Tinubu that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #BATISHE2023 is certain
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by GodsOwnMan: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
chikason22:
Okay

We all know the right thing to do.
Vote for Bola Tinubu for a better Nigeria.
He is Ajile, intelligent smart and prudent in financial management.

As for Atiku, the Dubai landlord, he is too greedy, selfish, cunny and heartless.
The curse of OBJ will follow him for ever.

He won't be president. The same idiot that agreed on zoning, later made U turn and said anybody is free to contest.
My fellow compatriots, let's all join hands and send these old expired thieving crooks to political oblivion where they can finally. REST IN PEACE ( Politics of no return). Despite stealing from the cookie pot, they're not tired especially Atiku.
May God liberate Nigeria from these wicked men.
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by DevilSignature: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

You are very correct.

Thunder
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by newnigerdelta00: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Newyorkitis:
Southern candidate does not automatically mean that he is referring to BAT ooooo.

Also not referring to obi lie lie way nor get level

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by GodsOwnMan: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
DevilSignature:
Thunder fire DevilSignatture

Amen.
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by DevilSignature: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Amen.

tongue
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by casualobserver: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
slivertongue:
Atiku is qualified as a Nigerian to contest. North South dichotomy though understandable ain't constitutional
very true! people are also entitled to use their vote as they please.

are Nigerians going to reject a Northern presidency or are they going to say no that wont fly?

are Nigerians going to reject a same faith ticket or are they going to say no?

re Nigerians going to welcome a third force or are they going to say no?

ultimately everyone contesting has a right to contest and the people will decide. i just hope the losers respect the will of the majority.

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by Sitwalkstand: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I agree.

You are GodsownMan and supporting Tinubu.

Ahh, Heaven must be disappointed with you
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by GodsOwnMan: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sitwalkstand:

You are GodsownMan and supporting Tinubu.

Ahh, Heaven must be proud of you

I agree.
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by wink2015(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
slivertongue:

It is not constitutional but it has the LOCOMOTIVE of pushing Nigeria to the disintegration if it is left to continue uncheck in Nigeria.
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by Lovelive: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
False hope to Tinubu.

The same UK... met with PO too.

BlackPantherxXx:

After eating his ponmo and amala?

Check the dates on the picture. He had already been picked then.
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by jaxxy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Obj stylishly endorsed Peter Obi/Labour party. tinubu urchins know it bt feigning ignorance. Lol
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by BlackPantherxXx: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lovelive:
False hope to Tinubu.

The same UK... met with PO too.

Peter Obi begged for the meeting

They went go Tinubu's house.

Niggah...if you don't get the difference....then I don't wonder how Kanu has been deceiving una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission / White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. / Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.