Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity (14935 Views)

Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC / End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by oloyedewaris(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:
This one don collect peanut dey talk long Tori. Sha, Make I catch myself voting another disaster into power lipsrsealed
Because he said the truth, he has collected peanut

You people sha
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by ApostlePaul14: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
This one don come again, nobody takes him serious here in warri.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by pinkgoodies(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jokerman:

Yiu are not a Christian oga... stop typing trash here.... even if you are to vote for competence, owa je Tinubu?

Don't worry, if i go to church on Sunday in owerri. Come my church come pull me out
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by onome2013: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bros Gbajero don start again. I remembered during the time of Ibori, he was at the other side of the fence until the governor sponsored him to Jerusalem and after then, we never heard anything about Ibori from him till date. I Hale you bros Gbajero
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by porthouse7(f): 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Yet he's going rule you and your family. E pain you abi?

Peter Obi for president
which pain? how will he rule me when I no dey Biafra
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by Jokerman(m): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Don't worry, if i go to church on Sunday in owerri. Come my church come pull me out

Lol... omo ope... who dey owerri with ya grin.... I go come your moshalashi pull you out for Agbado ijaiye grin
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by Ogbodobeogbodo: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Politician in a religious robe, keep talking and fooling around while the most dreaded terrorist tribe in Africa, the Fulani terrorists are busy building terrorists camps all over the country,"" everybody eyes go soon clear''. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by 99LyRiX: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
He Don chop money, see him mouth, all these pastors saying nonsense, God should just kill you again on judgement day
Lanrelagboi:
Says any Christian who refuses to vote Tinubu/Shetimma lacks conscience

Warri-based fiery cleric, Reverend Dr. Stephen Gbejoro, is the founder of the popular Christ the Lord Church of God, Warri. In this interview, he speaks on key national issues, especially the Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress ,APC, and the position of Christian Association of Nigeria , CAN, among others.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/muslim-muslim-ticket-shettima-re-built-churches-destroyed-by-enemies-of-christianity-rev-gbejoro/
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by uchejustine: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Which of the Shettima. Is it this one that talks like DAN DABA?
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by IfnobeGod20: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Many questions begging for answers. Did he built them for building sake? He built them because of the impact of Boko Haram in that state and I am cog sure the money he gave them to rebuilt those churches cannot commensurate with the amount received as donors from FG, world bank and philanthropists.
There is also need to check the amount he gave to the Muslims to rebuilt their own mosques. Let us compare and contrast.
Again, if he so love christains as these people want us to believe, he should have fought and make a christain his deputy, even if it is in his second term. At least there are few LGA that are predominantly indigenous christains.
We need to also ask Gbejoro, if Shettima also built a chapel in Borno state government house. A man gave back what he received from donors, not even from his monthly accruals from FG and reserve or IGR.
This mam should save us this rhetoric and let us know how much he was given within his 8 years of reign to tackle insecurity and rebuilt the state.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by Martaffairsbay: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
The once said Buhari's driver and cook were christian.... Where has that taken Nigerians to?
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by pfadom: 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
No be Peter, na Petros!

GoooodHardDick:
If the terrorist likes let him go and rebuild a church in Jerusalem, we don't f*cking Care!

Peter Obi we know, Peter Obi for president
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by Desusi: 3:18am On Aug 19, 2022
Oju aye!
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by 9iceprince(m): 7:01am On Aug 19, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
You can pay as many jobless and hungry "pastors" as you want. You seem to think Christians share the same low level of IQ as you dirty illiterates.
You are the illiterate here, kindly read his points instead of the headline only.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by IfnobeGod20: 7:11am On Aug 19, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
are you more spiritual than me,
or more spiritual than those pastor's in support of Muslim Muslim ticket.
or you think is easy for a non Christian to build church.
you should also know that shettima is not a fanatic Muslim.
Please Mr. Man, did he rebuilt the churches because he just wished to rebuilt them? No, it was rebuilt because of the impact of Boko Haram on the state and money was budgeted for there reconstruction and rehabilitation.
If you care to know the trillions that have gone to the account of Borno state as a result of the impact of Boko Haram on the state, you will know that the amount he gave them to rebuilt those damaged churches was just paltry sum.
Sometime ago I read the interview from the bishop he gave that money to. I think he promised them #200m and he first gave them #100m, the man claim they are still expecting the remainder.
If the man so love the church and the christain, Borno state have substantial christains in some local government areas and many of them were read. Why did he make one of them his deputy during his tenure? At least if he didn't do that in first tenure, he should have tried that he second tenure.
Did he also built chapel in the government house because I know there is mosque in the goverement house.
A governor gave them what they deserved to rebuilt their damaged structures by Boko Haram, it now becomes a great gesture as if he brought the money from his personal pocket.
They should also let us know how much he collected to rebuilt Borno state in his 8 years reign and the amount he gave to muslim community to rebuild their mosques. Yeyenatu!
They should continue glorifying nonsense, why Muslims use them as pawn.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by IfnobeGod20: 7:34am On Aug 19, 2022
liasmiram2567:

What did you gain from emphasis on religion.Has things improve with the Pastor Osinbajo has Vice president of Nigeria? Let's focus in issues that affect us- Health, Security, Economy, etc and not MUSLIM- MUSLIM ticket or Christian -Christian ticket. All these shows you are all hypocrites .
You claim a pastor is there and things didn't improve. Are you now saying it Imam is there things will improve? Please come clear.
If we are to focus on issue, are you saying no competent and cerebral christain that can still be vice president, except muslim?
Are you saying the wisdom and knowledge to tackle the problems of this country only reside with muslim-muslim candidates? Sometimes we just need to be reasonable. No known religion has monopoly of wisdom and knowledge but by your submission you think christains have no knowledge any more to government, the joke is on your side and it means christains should take backseat and not vote.
The concern of those talking is on equity, fairness and justice should reign with different sections as captured in the constitution.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by IfnobeGod20: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2022
pinkgoodies:

God does not know Religion. So shutup, stop involving him in politics to score a silly point. I'm a Christian, i will vote for competence. I will Vote M/M ticket.
God does not know religion but he created religion. Does religion falls from heaven or it was man-made? Please you guys should not because of Politics and start yarning nonsense.
You have right to vote whom you like but don't demean religion for it.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by v2: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2022
Is it the opposition within the party that is rejecting it too?

muykem:
Tinubu and Shetimma are not a religion bigotry. It's opposition that's fueling Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by pinkgoodies(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

God does not know religion but he created religion. Does religion falls from heaven or it was man-made? Please you guys should not because of Politics and start yarning nonsense.
You have right to vote whom you like but don't demean religion for it.

God didn't create any fucking Religion. If he did. Which one did he create and which one didn't he.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by IfnobeGod20: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
pinkgoodies:

God didn't create any fucking Religion. If he did. Which one did he create and which one didn't he.
Then it must have been created by man and you were there when it was created. Or you can safely let the world know who created religion, if not God.
Well, the thing of God is foolishness to the wise. No wonder the Bible says in 1 Corinthians 1: 27:
"Instead, God chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose things that are powerless to shame those who are powerful".
Never allow politics to blind your inner mind from the thing of God.
This is the same mentality that our rulers are carrying about and they misbehave and embezzle our common patrimony. No religion consciousness and they misbehave.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by pinkgoodies(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Then it must have been created by man and you were there when it was created. Or you can safely let the world know who created religion, if not God.
Well, the thing of God is foolishness to the wise. No wonder the Bible says in 1 Corinthians 1: 27:
"Instead, God chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose things that are powerless to shame those who are powerful".
Never allow politics to blind your inner mind from the thing of God.
This is the same mentality that our rulers are carrying about and they misbehave and embezzle our common patrimony. No religion consciousness and they misbehave.

Funny, so everyone should bring dia religion book to make a point about God. Well, from d old testament wch u know, please tell us where he made religion and stop being stupid.. simple question, show me in the bible where he created religion. I hate noisemakers
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by IfnobeGod20: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Funny, so everyone should bring dia religion book to make a point about God. Well, from d old testament wch u know, please tell us where he made religion and stop being stupid.. simple question, show me in the bible where he created religion. I hate noisemakers
I need not arguing with you again, your comment has shown to me that you're not a christain but a muslim parading yourself as a Christian.
This is the first time I will see a Muslim being ashame to identify himself as a Muslim. And also the first time a muslim will find it difficult to accept the place of God in his religion. See what politics had turned humanity to. What a blasphemous act.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by pinkgoodies(m): 3:20am On Aug 20, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

I need not arguing with you again, your comment has shown to me that you're not a christain but a muslim parading yourself as a Christian.
This is the first time I will see a Muslim being ashame to identify himself as a Muslim. And also the first time a muslim will find it difficult to accept the place of God in his religion. See what politics had turned humanity to. What a blasphemous act.

Stop running from a fair discussion, I'm 100% christain, born and breed in the Anglican church. Attends CATOL in owerri. I know the bible from Gen to Rev. I ask again, where is it in d bible did God create Religion. And don't tell me is Christianity according to the bible, because Christianity is like a sub branch of Judaism.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by IfnobeGod20: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Stop running from a fair discussion, I'm 100% christain, born and breed in the Anglican church. Attends CATOL in owerri. I know the bible from Gen to Rev. I ask again, where is it in d bible did God create Religion. And don't tell me is Christianity according to the bible, because Christianity is like a sub branch of Judaism.
With this your comment, I now know where and what you're driving at, that religion and Christainity are not the same.
Well, you will never see directly where it was written creation of religion in the bible but events and doctrine in the bible shows how religion metamorphosised into christain way of life.

No doubt that Religion is just a parent word for an act worship. That is the worship in Islam, Christainity, Judaism, Hiduism, Yogi and the rest.

Dictionary described Religion as the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal of God or gods.

God created religion as an act of worship of His supreme rule. The first manifestation of such worship was when God said in the book of Exodus 8:1;
"Then the LORD said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘This is what the LORD says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me".

However, as a result of the religion worship of this supreme being by the disciples and their lifestyles and ways of life that the people now called them first Christain in Antioch. Meaning people that act like Christ as described in the book of Acts 11:26;
"And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju / FG To Unbundle 11 Discos, Orders Sale Of Four / 300 Nigerian Girls Languish In Libyan Prisons – YAMIDR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.