Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,375 members, 7,853,669 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Thugs In Lagos Attacked Me Because Of PeteObi - Physically Challenged Man Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs In Lagos Attacked Me Because Of PeteObi - Physically Challenged Man Claims (143 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Obi (Video) / Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) / Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Thugs In Lagos Attacked Me Because Of PeteObi - Physically Challenged Man Claims by Icartaway: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSuQtzgYnhE

Physically challenged man from Adamawa state, John Solam claims he was allegedly attacked by thugs in Lagos while campaigning for Peter Obi with his automatic wheel chair

The man who showed the damage done to his wheelchair and the injury he sustained, stated that he shouldn’t be attacked for his choice.

This is also coming weeks after one Mr Olaitan was attacked in Lagos for publicly declaring his support for Peter Obi.

Re: Thugs In Lagos Attacked Me Because Of PeteObi - Physically Challenged Man Claims by Mynd44: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2022

(1)

Ife Oyedele: African Man Of The Year Who Keeps Ascending To New Heights / Nigeria's Security Challenges: More Faults Of Law Enforcement? Or Of Defence? / EXPOSED! The Endorsement Racketeers Of Enugu Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.