Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Why I Don’t Like Being Told ‘you Are Handsome’-charles Awurum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don’t Like Being Told ‘you Are Handsome’-charles Awurum (523 Views)

Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] / Useless old man - Bobrisky blasts Actor Charles Awurum / Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don’t Like Being Told ‘you Are Handsome’-charles Awurum by Jenniferchuma10: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Copied from trendinghub.ng

Legendary Nollywood actor Charles Awurum has expressed himself on why he doesn’t like being told he is handsome.

In a video he uploaded on his Instagram page, the thespian, who’s known for his humorous nature, stated that he gets upset when people try to deceive him by calling him a fine man.

According to him, he prefers being told he’s not physically appealing because it’s when he’s told that he knows the person is complimenting him.

He said that when someone calls him a fine man, he feels the person is making an attempt to mock him.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/why-i-dont-like-being-told-you-are-handsome-charles-awurumvideo/

Re: Why I Don’t Like Being Told ‘you Are Handsome’-charles Awurum by rusher14: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Cause it might be the person's genuine opinion.

Then you know she's crazy for real.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Being Told ‘you Are Handsome’-charles Awurum by slickbak(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
rusher14:
Cause it might be the person's genuine opinion.

Then you know she's crazy for real.
Lol. Baba is trying to avoid the crazies

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Being Told ‘you Are Handsome’-charles Awurum by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hyperbole

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What Wizkid Said After Davido Met His Mum / Bbnaija: Video Of The Fire Damage Amaka's Burnt Meatpie Caused Surfaces / Actress Ruth Eze Escapes De@th By A Whisker As The POP In Her Living Room Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.