Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face (21308 Views)

2face Daughter Isabella Says That Nigerians Don't Understand Her Parents Love / Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face / Chacha Eke Pregnant With 4th Child, Says That's Reason For Her Bipolar Disorder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by nastyesco(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
He fear Naija Police sharp sharp. They will rearrange his vocal cords with one slap and he will like the way he is feeling cheesy
Shey Naija Police be anybody mate nii smiley
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by rollandben(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wise Guy!!
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by MideMrPossible: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Welcome to the generation that commits crime and post it online for social glorification.
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by ppogba: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
MideMrPossible:
Welcome to the generation that commits crime and post it online for social glorification.

And then quickly recant when it is time to face the consequences of their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by ceejayluv(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rather, an IdiotMatic expression
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by Rebirth212: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Him don dey change mouth .....?
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by Qwi1: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Oh
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
He should be beaten and dealt with thoroughly..
Useless proud fool called musician..
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
I hate weak people..

Guy stand ...Nothing dey sup,even millionaire footballers dey spit for opponent face,na yellow card win am...Ordinary warning na him go kill the matter,you simp of a guy.

Naira Marley is still there not moved,wetin be spit offense.. So so werey policemen go dey beat you,say you spit in disgust na offense..

Iffa go jail as celebrity for spitting,make I faint..I will swear for that police man hundeyin join..

I just dislike this weakling buju like this..

rubbish
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by Machalla(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hambivert:
BNXN is a guy whose actions are always in the moment. That was how he hurriedly named himself BUJU to later rename himself to BNXN.

Anyways, I see him jettison BNXN for a properly spelled Benson soon. That's how in the moment I define him.

He also is sparogatively a big time troll who no troll should spare him what he doesn't spare others.
He is growing. He still has a lot to learn
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by xoxofist: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
ok

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by snoopz: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Just say na figure of speech werey grin grin
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by Patriotsleague: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Respect the police, they are out there doing am important job, for safety of everyone in society. In advanced countries, they cooperate with police, but Nigerians all act like thieves, the way they hate police. It's thieves that hate police.
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by Roozzaay(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mumu you for nor change mouth nah undecided any small thing they don rush go twitter to tweet grin even American rappers don dey hear ham on top lyrics.
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by planetx: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hambivert:
BNXN is a guy whose actions are always in the moment. That was how he hurriedly named himself BUJU to later rename himself to BNXN.

Anyways, I see him jettison BNXN for a properly spelled Benson soon. That's how in the moment I define him.

He also is sparogatively a big time troll who no troll should spare him what he doesn't spare others.
Why did he changed a simple name like Buju to a tongue twisting name like BNXN. Was it because of the reggae artist named Buju Baton

1 Like

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by gassbee: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
This one wey him change mouth abi hand don touch am
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by stuffs4me(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
It would be a real shame if the Nigerian Police Force doesn't prosecute this fellow.

Many Police officers are being humiliated in the line of duty by so called celebrities just because they can use social media to distort facts against the Police.
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by gassbee: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
stuffs4me:
It would be a real shame if the Nigerian Police Force doesn't prosecute this fellow.

Many Police officers are being humiliated in the line of duty by so called celebrities just because they can use social media to distort facts against the Police.

you are on point bro
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by Khaysee: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Your doing well

All types of mennl cloth all size

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Rock Vs Chris Tucker / Obiwon Graduates From RCCG Bible School (Photos) / Joseph Yobo And His Sons In Cute Photo To Mark The New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.