Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

⁣how To Identify An Online Business In Nigeria That Will Crash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ⁣how To Identify An Online Business In Nigeria That Will Crash (180 Views)

10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger / 5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

⁣how To Identify An Online Business In Nigeria That Will Crash by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2022

How to identify an online business in Nigeria that will crash so you don't loose your money

Have you lost money on an online business in Nigeria before ?⁣

If you answer yes to this, then ensure you read this to the end.⁣

By the end of this piece of information , you will be able to identify fake online businesses that will crash so you don't lose your money .⁣

Before I proceed , let me extract the word "business" from these ONLINE BUSINESS.⁣

So, what exactly is a business?⁣

A business is any activity that provides products or services to consumers for the purpose of making a profit.⁣

Permit me to draw your notice to two words in these definitions, which are⁣

Product

and⁣

Service⁣

A product is an article or substance that is manufactured or refined for sale.

A service is an act of helping or doing work for someone.⁣

Whenever you hear of any online company or investment crash, it is because they don't have these two key elements (product and service).⁣

Another way you can identify this online business that will crash is when they tell you to put in 50k and collect 100k the following week without doing anything.⁣

I want you to know that money is not made by magic.⁣

Money can only be made by selling something.⁣

Another part of this definition of business that I want you to observe is this:⁣

A business is something that operates in order to make a profit.⁣

So, how do you make a profit?⁣

You will agree with me that selling something must occur.⁣

Let me ask you a question.⁣

The ones you see that crash, what are they selling ?⁣

Do they have a product or service?⁣

If they don't, then they are going to crash.⁣

Another way to identify these so-called online businesses that will crash is when they tell you to watch videos or do a certain kind of time-wasting task.⁣

Let me ask you a question.⁣

How many videos will you watch that will give you 1 million?⁣

You need to ask yourself this kind of question and also, if watching videos will make someone rich, then everyone will be watching videos.⁣

My last word for you is this:⁣

Any money-making opportunity that looks very easy is a scam in disguise, and it will eventually crash.⁣

Any online business where the returns are too good to be true, like you just sit or sleep and money will just roll in , not like you do render any service or sell something, will eventually crash.⁣

However, there are legitimate online businesses in Nigeria that can help you make at least 50k weekly.

I wrote a book on these legitimate online business.

CLICK HERE to get the book for FREE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mental Health In Business! / Key Sustainability Issues In A Circular Economy / Sage 50 Vs Quickbooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.