Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,733 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

She got Intimate With Someone She Met At A Bar. (Her Boyfriend Needs Advise) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She got Intimate With Someone She Met At A Bar. (Her Boyfriend Needs Advise) (980 Views)

Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife / She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She got Intimate With Someone She Met At A Bar. (Her Boyfriend Needs Advise) by White007(m): 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2011
My bosom friend who lives in Europe  just wrote me this through email.

I am flabbergasted beyond words and don't know what to advise him, reason i decided to open a thread and seek advise from Nlers.

Find below his mail to me:

My girlfriend of almost 2-years just told me last night (willingly) that about two weeks ago she Were Intimate with a guy she met at a bar. The night it happened we had a relatively minor fight that night and she didn't come home or call me. I was angry and didn't call her either. She called me in the morning to pick her up telling me that she went home with some people and smoked some pot, passed out on their couch and didn't have her car. Of course, she told me last night that it was true, except that when everyone went to but her and the guy and she was going to leave that he kissed her, they started messing around and ended up Being Intimate (I made her tell me). She said that she has no feelings for him and won't see him or talk to him ever again.

While she was dating her last major boyfriend she ended up kissing a guy while she was in spain and her boyfriend was not. The best I can figure is that she sort of freaks out about long-term committment as she feels that she is squandering her youth, though she has promised that she will never do it again and that she is going to do her best to make things right. She has moved out temporarily into her friend's house and has been gone for a little over two weeks. She is coming back this Wednesday. While I don't believe that people are naturally monogamous, I still grew up being told that they were and it hurts just as much to be cheated on regardless of what I currently believe. Mainly though, I feel embarrassed for giving her a second chance as my natural tendency up to this point when dealing with transitions like this has always been to just say screw it, try to forget about her (no girl in particular) and move on. I have made it clear that I felt this way, but that I also love her and that because this is the most significant relationship of my life that I didn't want the defining part of our relationship being "that time she cheated on me". Currently I'm going to do my best to forgive her and change whatever it is about the relationship that made her more inclined to do this, though it will obviously never be the same as it was despite the fact that I think I'll eventually be able to forgive her. I never thought this would happen to me, especially with her, and it has drastically changed my life.

Do you think i am taking the right decision to forgive her?
Re: She got Intimate With Someone She Met At A Bar. (Her Boyfriend Needs Advise) by Sicherheit(m): 1:57am On Aug 06, 2011
He is going to change whatever it is in the relationship that makes her go outside and have sex with other people? Your friend thinks this is the best way to handle the situation even though he thinks the problem is she freaks out about long term relationships and basically sabotages them?
Is your friend's second name MUMU? undecided
Re: She got Intimate With Someone She Met At A Bar. (Her Boyfriend Needs Advise) by owo2390(m): 2:22am On Aug 06, 2011
Break up with her ASAP. She's clearly unhappy in the relationship, that the reason she's willing to crawl into bed with a total stranger.

If he continues with her, he's will soon be infected with an STD. People who cheat have no morals, and when you cheat once you are likely to do it again.
Re: She got Intimate With Someone She Met At A Bar. (Her Boyfriend Needs Advise) by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 06, 2011
1) if thats what she does everytime they have an argument then he best drop the skank right away and look for better woman.
2) never trust a biatch who often gets high and cant control herself or actions.
3) if that's what she did when they had a "minor" fight, imagine what she will do when they have a MAJOR one'
4) as hard as you will try, you CANT change people. if she is a LovePeddler then she will be one today, next week or in ten yrs. . . . . no matter how hard you try to change her.
5) the fact that she has no feeling for the guy who fukced her or will never see him again is completely irrelevant, her ACTIONS is the problem here.
6) the lack of TRUST, the DISHONESTY, the lack of RESPECT for you, your r/ship or her own damn self will make any man walk away, the mugus are the one who dont use their damn brain and stay for whatever silly reason.
7) you have to accept people for who they are, trying to change them WILL NOT WORK. it may for a while but they will naturally get back to who they truly are. let her deal with her fears and come back when she is READY for a long term r/ship.
cool your LOVE for her has no more value here and you MUST use your brain to sort this matter. love is a two way thing, if you love someone who doesnt feel/act according to their love for you THEN you must part ways as it is a waste of life.  
9) i can see that you have already put the blame on everything else in the matter but her, like most people who are so into this love BS. . . . . . . . .they stop thinking straight, oh well! i will be expecting your next thread on NL when she fukcs the whole football team and blame it again on being high!

btw: first he said she told him willingly and then later he said he had to make her tell him, so which one is it?!
Re: She got Intimate With Someone She Met At A Bar. (Her Boyfriend Needs Advise) by tyson55(m): 6:13am On Aug 06, 2011
@OP

Did your friend really wrote you this? What is your friend waiting for before he dumb her backside off?

More men are becoming silly wimps this days. How come good looking comfortable young man would have to take ish from one random, LovePeddler. **Shrieks in horror**! when there are countless females of all bodily dimensions yearning to have a piece of him.
Re: She got Intimate With Someone She Met At A Bar. (Her Boyfriend Needs Advise) by kadman(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2011
If it was the other way round (the guy who cheated). . we'd be getting very different advice i.e please be patient, don't ruin the relationship blah blah.

Double standards.
Re: She got Intimate With Someone She Met At A Bar. (Her Boyfriend Needs Advise) by jellyloveb(f): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2011
@OP

Tell your friend to dump her backside.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Just Accept It As A Normal Greeting? / Woman Initiates Girl Into Witchcraft Usingfish In Kaduna / Is It Proper For Parent to Keep Stock Of Child's School Fees Receipt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.