Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms (21826 Views)

Recent Supreme Court Rulings: Farooq Kperogi Shares Bunch Of Plantain Photo / Video Of People Burning Brooms Did Not Happen In Nigeria But Ghana / Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by etrouble: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2022
Similar to the gang up my useless politicians before the APC Primary, yet Tinubu humiliated all of them
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by Billygee2u: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Tinubu will get 1billion votes in the North even with the Muslim-muslim ticket. All in the mud grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E go shock Tinubu say with this momentum,even ObiDatti will get more votes than him up North in 2023 after Atiku.
This is a new generation.Not the bigotic generation wey use tribe and religion scam Northerners into massive hunger and suffering. This generation don tear eyes grin grin grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by Guyman01: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
Comments on twitter are always reasonable but here on NL it seems the dumbest people in Nigeria wallow here.

Because you can identify who the writer is, it's not totally anonymous like Nairaland where Felix Terungwa who uses the Monika Mannabbqgrillz was pretending to be a woman until he was bursted

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by Pandev(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

For you to compare a general election to a primary shows who the real kid is. So you expect northerners to leave their own for tinubu while you call your tribesmen who don’t support APC ‘omo ale’? Taa! Go and sit down properly in a corner.

P.S: I’m not an active twitter user.
lol... see this kid. In APC and PDP, there are members who come from all tribes across the country. They won't suddenly abandon their party because of their kinsmen.
2. I referenced to the APC primary to educate some of you kids who have never experienced real election; you claimed Buhari won't leave his kinsmen to pick Tinubu, Tinubu eventually won. Y'all claimed Amosun and Fayemi were loyal to Osinbajo, they rather stepped down for Tinubu. That's exactly why I referenced to APC primary, to show you that politics is not played by emotions rather a strategic rational and login thinking.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by faceland: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2022
Every face in the video is evil. Just like Osibanjo, they watched for 8 years as Buhari rape the country and only now they are speaking out?

Even NNPC they privatize, Buhari is done with Nigeria. What is the difference between these people and APC?
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by Flows001(m): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2022
Pandev:
first off, how many elections have you participated in? or you are just an angry twitter kid who can't differentiate between twitter mob/rally/election? You never learned from APC presidential primary election. Obi can't win Anambra state, quote this.

ps: The event of broom burning has been debunked, it actually happened in Ghana. it was a zombiedient who posted the fake news
Ewu..
I'm a Northerner and those people in this video were singing in Hausa language!
"APC Sai Mun bata wuta"
Sweet lyrics I must say grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by NEUDUDE: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2022
Pandev:
lol... see this kid. In APC and PDP, there are members who come from all tribes across the country. They won't suddenly abandon their party because of their kinsmen.
2. I referenced to the APC primary to educate some of you kids who have never experienced real election; you claimed Buhari won't leave his kinsmen to pick Tinubu, Tinubu eventually won. Y'all claimed Amosun and Fayemi were loyal to Osinbajo, they rather stepped down for Tinubu. That's exactly why I referenced to APC primary, to show you that politics is not played by emotions rather a strategic rational and login thinking.

Theres nothing strategic or rational about what you just said, as a matter of fact you sound brain dead

Primaries and general elections are two different polls

Now let me help you understand what he said. Core Northeners wont vote tinubu and leave atiku or kwankaso so therefore the northern block votes you guys are banking on is flawed. SS & SE is a no go lol, SW is equally divided. Even a toddler can see the handwriting on the wall. tilunbu was a bad choice and moreover nobody in his right senses will vote APC in again. Most people are not brain dead.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by BlazinGlory40: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Pandev:

I know where your confidence is, the northern governors! Need o remind you sir that prior to 2015, most northern states were controlled by PDP yet buhari cleared those states overwhelmingly with parties that had no nationwide structures. The northerners didn’t vote the party but for candidate buhari. Now buhari ain’t gonna be on the ballot and tinubu is not buhari. The next big northern politician in the race is atiku and he stands a higher chance of inheriting those votes. Who says the northern APC governors can’t work against him after they made him believe he is the man to beat. Clearly, you do not understand the northern oligarchy.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by Stanleyq: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2022
Think they say na for ghana na im happen
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by Pandev(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2022
NEUDUDE:

Theres nothing strategic or rational about what you just said, as a matter of fact you sound brain dead

Primaries and general elections are two different polls

Now let me help you understand what he said. Core Northeners wont vote tinubu and leave atiku or kwankaso so therefore the northern block votes you guys are banking on is flawed. SS & SE is a no go lol, SW is equally divided. Even a toddler can see the handwriting on the wall. tilunbu was a bad choice and moreover nobody in his right senses will vote APC in again. Most people are not brain dead.
you are dumb. nobody will vote for APC? is it Obi who failed as a governor of Anambra, jump from one party to another, that will get votes? grin Did APC steal votes in Ekiti? about 300k votes oyetola got in Osun, did they steal them.stop reading twitter news and join politics. You sound emotional. If you have not experienced Nigeria elections in the past, you can read it up and study how electorates voted. Kwankaso blah lah, Atiku blah blah. Was Buhari from south west that he won many states there? Didn't Obasanjo win Anambra when ojukwu was even on the ballot? Did Obasanjo not win any state in the north even when Buhari was on the ballot? Abeg no stress me with your emotional talk. Obi won't win his Anambra state, get that into your thick skull.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by Pandev(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I know where your confidence is, the northern governors! Need o remind you sir that prior to 2015, most northern states were controlled by PDP yet buhari cleared those states overwhelmingly with parties that had no nationwide structures. The northerners didn’t vote the party but for candidate buhari. Now buhari ain’t gonna be on the ballot and tinubu is not buhari. The next big northern politician in the race is atiku and he stands a higher chance of inheriting those votes. Who says the northern APC governors can’t work against him after they made him believe he is the man to beat. Clearly, you do not understand the northern oligarchy.
your argument is based on emotions and there is evidence that you are not familiar with politics. You are just talking based on your wish. Was Buhari not on ballot when Obasanjo won in 2003?
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by BlazinGlory40: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Pandev:
your argument is based on emotions and there is evidence that you are not familiar with politics. You are just talking based on your wish. Was Buhari not on ballot when Obasanjo won in 2003?

Obasanjo won in core northern states? Please, where else did Buhari’s 12million votes come from in 2003?
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by Komu1048(m): 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

So it's no more Obi working for Tinubu to reduce Atiku's votes? grin grin
Urchins be confusing themselves day in day out with useless propaganda grin grin grin

I'm speaking for my igbo brothers. Kweep kwayet. Anything to fall a Yoruba man is what we stand for. We r loyal to our Fulani brothers
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by NEUDUDE: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Pandev:
you are dumb. nobody will vote for APC? is it Obi who failed as a governor of Anambra, jump from one party to another, that will get votes? grin Did APC steal votes in Ekiti? about 300k votes oyetola got in Osun, did they steal them.stop reading twitter news and join politics. You sound emotional. If you have not experienced Nigeria elections in the past, you can read it up and study how electorates voted. Kwankaso blah lah, Atiku blah blah. Was Buhari from south west that he won many states there? Didn't Obasanjo win Anambra when ojukwu was even on the ballot? Did Obasanjo not win any state in the north even when Buhari was on the ballot? Abeg no stress me with your emotional talk. Obi won't win his Anambra state, get that into your thick skull.

Lol emotional kwa grin. I dont vote cos i no fit carry any politician matter for head lol but doesnt mean i cant see through your gibberish. Okay when time reach go SE go shout APC if dem no lynch you. I bet your balls APC cant get 5% votes in SE & SS grin

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by ufotunang: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Abdul05:
This is festival.. grin grin

Burnt offering festival..stop this propaganda abeg what kind of nonsense is this.. grin

If you live in the North you will be fully conversant with this burnt offering festival
...so wetin concern APC broom with burnt offering festival
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by Omoslim26: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Moh247 diadem10,lovenorth come and help us warn ipob to stop this nonsense na grin
Why are they trying to make us not believe that to the North tinubu is next after TUWO grin
Throwback tell ipob to please and please stop this rough play oo grin

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by ceaser: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Why won't they?

Buhari, their own "Shon of the shoil" has become an anathema to them.

Even now that he has time after time shown more allegiance to Niger Republic than to Nigeria, it has dawned on them that he may truly not be one of them afterall.

Meanwhile here is the situation. The Northeast do not ideally get along so well with their people from the Northwest. They have the strong conviction that the Northwest view them as second class citizens just like they always do to the North Central. But who does the Fulanis who majorly hold the NW not take as second class citizen in Nigeria anyways?

So Tinubu thought that in the spirit of fair play and to dilute the potential vote Atiku will get from the NE,
it is good he picks his running mate from there. And they were overjoyed when Tinubu picked one of theirs (a Kanuri from Borno) as running mate. With this calculation, Christians from borno have even purposed in their mind to vote the Tinubu - Shetinma ticket.

Now one thing is that Atiku, contrary to popular belief, isn't an incontrovertible favourite of the North because strong dislike for his tainted corrupt antecedents is something that has become indoctrinated in the Northerners not to forgive (remember that the Northerners are prone to indoctrinated mentality), so what this means is that Atiku is guaranteed to get more votes in the South East than even from the North.

I have a soft spot for Obi, I have to say, for he seems to be the least satanic of all the three devils. But this is the true reality of things.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by Newton2024: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Betternext:
Their son, Buhari is the one destroying Nigeria.
Tinubu will get 1billion votes in the North even with the Muslim-muslim ticket. All in the mud grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E go shock Tinubu say with this momentum,even ObiDatti will get more votes than him up North in 2023 after Atiku.
This is a new generation.Not the bigotic generation wey use tribe and religion scam Northerners into massive hunger and suffering. This generation don tear eyes grin grin grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by Newton2024: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Pandev:
what's wrong with PDP members burning brooms? Obi the tinny voice, the girlfriend of Atiku at work. They paid some people to burn brooms grin. He should pay few youths in Kaduna and ask them to burn umbrella too. No be this Kperogi write plenty epistle come talk say Tinubu no go win APC primary? He and IPOB terrorists have not recovered since then. cheesy
Kastina revolution sweeping. Operation kick out APC still snowballing. Sai Buhari don show them whin that the witchcraft broom no more make sense anymore.

Thought their clueless state governor was saying "APC Won’t Find It Difficult Winning 2023 Elections"? Emilokan ambition still going down in the mud.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by chaloskyx: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
All i know is the North set Tinubu up with muslim muslim ticket they knew he would accept it cause he's desperate so they took advantage of him
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by toneroforever(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Despite all these glaring back to back losses of political support especially in the north, BATists still get mind dey deceive BAT dey give am fake hope upandan.
To them Emilokan is nothing but a bullion van waiting to be offloaded. Chai,BATists there is God oo.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by LogicnReason: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
This is a dangerous route. If Atiku succeed, Northern Nigerian will forever produce the president of Nigeria.

I think this may be what OBJ called BAT in to tell him in their private meeting.

BAT has to step down for Peter Obi, or else he will lose massively and come 3rd place in the February. But if he put is weight behind the young man Peter Obi, he will set a standard that will out live him for as long as Nigeria exists. And that legacy will be that any region trying to outsmart the rest in power rotation must be checked through a union of necessity. In this case the West has to join forces with the east is a voice of unison with a few support they may accuire up north to curb this deadly trend.

This is a monster in the making. If the North ever sees a possibility of holding power outside of military coup. The rest region are doomed forever
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Another show of pretense I guess? If PMB should contest again, they will still vote for him massively on the ground of religious affiliation. Not impressed at all.

Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by simongonner: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
This is a fake video...it happend in russia
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by bizzibodi(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Dem never see anything this is just phase1 of next level aka Top to Bottum.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms by jaytee01(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
Pandev:
what's wrong with PDP members burning brooms? Obi the tinny voice, the girlfriend of Atiku at work. They paid some people to burn brooms grin. He should pay few youths in Kaduna and ask them to burn umbrella too. No be this Kperogi write plenty epistle come talk say Tinubu no go win APC primary? He and IPOB terrorists have not recovered since then. cheesy

E pain am!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum / Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo / It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.