Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted (81575 Views)

Nine Years After.. Dagrin Still Lives On / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics / Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by BeanmanX(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sierra Leone awon werey,,, cheesy
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by Dtygz: 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
5thcolm:

I disagree. Olamide is way better and versatile than Dagrin. You people like to exaggerate on dead people

You say wetyn? Way bet... Kini? Oga go sleep biko.
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by Pyhonist: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
yeyebrity:
What killed this dude? How come he is very popular now that he is dead?

What are you saying bro Green was very popular before his death. He had an accident few weeks after his massive deal with Etisalat.

2 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by mema900: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
alsudan:
Damn! What’s wrong with Black Africa?

This one worst pass Buhari appointing dead people.

Its not Africa, its social media fake news....someone probably shared that photo during the protest. Just as fake videos was flying around during endsars

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by OriOko88(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
5thcolm:

I disagree. Olamide is way better and versatile than Dagrin. You people like to exaggerate on dead people
You be clown. Guess you're an indomie generation. Olamide is living on da grin footprint and legacy as the first indigenous rapper with crazy rhymes that will leave u awe. Olamide no dey rap with rhyme..and rhyme is what makes rap music. Olamide won't ever support u on this capping. Go listen to DA grin ponpon and Olamide's eniduro and compare.

2 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by Pyhonist: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Dtygz:

You say wetyn? Way bet... Kini? Oga go sleep biko.

Leave that guy abeg na only mumu that don’t understand music will say Olamide is better than DaGrin

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by Aarenaija: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Something seems to be wrong with the blak.man really.
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by Softmirror: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Atarakpa:
Fake news and Photoshop

AND ALSUDAN SAID SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH BLACK PEOPLE LOL grin
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by Polynek(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Which Kain news b dix grin
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by wolebest: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Dagrin is the soldier,
the trail blazer,
the Real G wey all others follow when it comes to rapping fluently in Yoruba.

May his soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by jeromestarks: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Shizzi23:

You talk a lot of sense here but the ending part make all be rubbsh Ogun bend u and that mumu Batman #IrepObi
Hahaha! You like quarrel pass fight.
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by jeromestarks: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
stormborn28:

Are you OK . even the dead can not vote Tinubu after the disaster cause by his party APC
Shut up and focus on the message I am passing across and forget batman.
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by jeromestarks: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
hkunle71:

You get brain damage
You're a Bat. A very foolish bat.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by Clinghton: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
You see as person go dey wake trouble from sleep, how can you declare a dead man wanted abi nah his spirit you want.
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by stormborn28(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
jeromestarks:

Shut up and focus on the message I am passing across and forget batman.
you said they should vote BAT and I told you the reality... No dead man will vote him period

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by olanipekunemmanuelolaji: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Omo... This one na another naija govt oooo. Africa country just de embarrass themselves everyday...

Wish one bi dis Dagrin ko Dablue...

Rest on bro.... Akogun

GamalNasser:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jeen_Yous/status/1560018424952197120

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by zolajpower: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
GamalNasser:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jeen_Yous/status/1560018424952197120

Honestly if I was dagrin's father or relative I will employ the service of a renowned San with the knowledge of international law . To sue sierra Leon

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by tnerro1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
AMAUCHESKY:
Wahala be like Buhari

I love my wife

Eyaaa, I love ur wife too grin
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by berryPee(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Finally something don weak Righteouesness2 grin grin grin grin grin
Righteousness2:
grin
This one weak me..
Sierra-leone Police needs special Deliverance.
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by Mercury12(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Abimbola007:

What are you capping? It's someone who is smaller that is said to give a run for money to bgger dogs
Man is inspiration to all Yoruba rappers including olamide himself. Dagrin has been a mainstream artiste while olamide was still attending classes at Tasued.
thank u for schooling him
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by okpas01: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
U made a normal comment today. praise God.
Righteousness2:
grin
This one weak me..
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by streetsoldier1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Does it mean there exist another police more foolish than NPF
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is so wrong. They need to remove his photo and issue an apology to his family. There's no excuse for this.
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
yeyebrity:
What killed this dude? How come he is very popular now that he is dead?

No offence, but how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by NutFunny: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
grin
This one weak me..
shocked
This is NutFunny again
Evn Hawa Righteousness2 was shocked wink
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by NutFunny: 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
inoki247:

Our Pastor sef weak..
cheesy
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by NutFunny: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
3things involved:

#1. He must hv committed (or joined in/sponsored) a crime there before his death here in Nigeria

#2. His lookalike must have committed a crime and there r no pictures of him so, use Dagrin photo

#3. They're joking (esp if they also wrote out his name on that wanted list).
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by yeyebrity: 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Buddha3:

No offence, but how old are you?

Fly off if you can’t answer a simple question. What has age got to do with an honest question?
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by Lazenby007(m): 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
MISOFUNYIN
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by ShaqFu: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
alsudan:
Damn! What’s wrong with Black Africa?

This one worst pass Buhari appointing dead people.
Chai. Abeg tell dem.
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by Gbeng30(m): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
What!!!! this must be a joke how come.. Wonder shall never end
Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by truthfinder319: 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Older than your dad

BurialGround:
cheesy

How old is their president...let me check something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) / Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time / Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.