Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question (35029 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by johnfem321: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
You will be surprised a lot of this hookers don’t even have HIV compared to normal girl.. they might have some bacteria infection.. Next time stay away from hooker and get your sef HIV testing kit at home ( just 1500) it will save you a lot of stress

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by StanleyMentor1: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
You don cum, body don calm you, now you dey reason your life, nah your type dey promise woman heaven on earth before sex but as soon as you cum, you come to your senses and regret every actions done already grin
I hope you enjoyed the spitting abi nah spat?
awon spartacus geng
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Nicoddemus(m): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see you testing positive to HIV after 3 months, I see you becoming as lean as tooth pick whislt coughing uncontrollably.

I see you going to the great beyond to meet your maker to explain to him why you allowed a whóre to spit on your penís, I see you being directed to hell fire.

I see you and the whóre reuniting in hell to continue from where you stopped on Earth. I see her trying to spit on your penís again in hell but she can't cos the fire has dried all the saliva in her body, I see both of you screaming and trying to fornicate in hell despite the pains.

This I have seen.

[center][/center] grin

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by jaxxy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Don't u have adults at home to ask? Sex is not for the ignorant or for kids.
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Okhuadams(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
NeedHelpNow:
I had a meeting with a hooker and she spit on my penis twice touching it with her hands as per lubrication,

Do I stand the chance of getting hiv? Never had penetrative sex with her neither did she put her mouth on my penis. Opinions needed cause am soo scared.

When you were enjoying it you never thought of it or did you post it that you are about getting sucked when actually is not your first. I just wonder y pple post silly questions. Oga Ade you won't be the first
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Hassanmaye(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by mhktaryan: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
ori e ti buru
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by SerikiFulani(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kajaard:

The silly boy is not telling us the full story cheesy

Maybe he even went raw with the hoe

Who knows undecided
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by SmartyPants(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
MITCHELL96:
The way you guys are desperate to have sex ehn gringrin

If you want to have sex with a hooker which is very risky, Omo use condom to avoid stories that touch or don't even have at all. You guys should have self control for once and focus on developing yourself to reach greater heights.

A word is enough for a wise person.

If Elon Musk, Mark, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet and co been reason sex like you, the world would have not been this developed.

Leave ashawo and focus on your goals, the ashawo is focusing on her goals, she's paid to have sex, and you, what do you achieve at the end of the meeting ?

Use your head very well aje. sad

Some of those names you mentioned are well known male prostitues.

Imagine citing Elon Musk. grin

3 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Okhuadams(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
lily-livered sons every where

Son don't be scared...son let me tell ya a secret...although you don't stand a chance of getting hiv or any other infection because of just that saliva

But as a sexually active son you gonna get infection as time goes on wether you like it or not....
If you are a niggar and you never get infection from all these baby girls before then you are not a real niggarrr

Alot of damnnn shit is in-between the legs of them baby girls......funny enough the thing nor dey torment them...immediately he get into our body then we go begin scratch like mad.

Definitely like father like son
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by imagrg(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Chei!
Your own don finish. That saliva fit contain corona virus!
Oh boy do Covid19 test oh.
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by StanleyMentor1: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Or Benjamin Mendy cheesy
SmartyPants:

Some of those names you mentioned are well known male prostitues.

Imagine citing Elon Musk. grin
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by LoveNotTheWorld: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
Repent now!
Focus on your life goals
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by donprinyo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
It difficult to have raw sex with a clean hoe. U better start anti retro viral drugs asap
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Lionking1913(m): 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Spit on ur penis, massage ur penis and told u to wear back ur boxers. Oga explain well abeg
NeedHelpNow:
I had a meeting with a hooker and she spit on my penis twice touching it with her hands as per lubrication,

Do I stand the chance of getting hiv? Never had penetrative sex with her neither did she put her mouth on my penis. Opinions needed cause am soo scared.

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Pqw1: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
Go for a test
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Lionking1913(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
Exactly. Afta lubrication, no be insertion?
SerikiFulani:

Maybe he even went raw with the hoe

Who knows undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by shogsman(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
NeedHelpNow:

It's almost impossible to contract HIV like that so you're safe

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Starhearts: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
lily-livered sons every where

Son don't be scared...son let me tell ya a secret...although you don't stand a chance of getting hiv or any other infection because of just that saliva

But as a sexually active son you gonna get infection as time goes on wether you like it or not....
If you are a niggar and you never get infection from all these baby girls before then you are not a real niggarrr

Alot of damnnn shit is in-between the legs of them baby girls......funny enough the thing nor dey torment them...immediately he get into our body then we go begin scratch like mad.

I swear down naa ur comments l wan read .
Finally my day is complete

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by shogsman(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
NwaNimo1:
She 'spat' on your diick?....you have 2-3 weeks to live!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

(...if you had penetrated her it would have cleaned off the 'Aids' in her saliva)
Lmao
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Strech(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
there is nothing to fear for. but I swear the falseprophet guy na real werey. I laughed sotee I pisss for trouser.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by pargelenis(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Chloraseptic:
What was she lubricating it for if y'all weren't going to fûck..
This your story nor follow
See the answer below …
Mrkumareze:
And you quickly cum, reason u couldn't penetrate wink
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by deavicky(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
NeedHelpNow:

when u dey go Bleep ashawo you didn't let us know, now u want our advice when the deed is done already.
By the way where did u see local ashawo from that uses her saliva as lubricant.
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Harrykn: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see you testing positive to HIV after 3 months, I see you becoming as lean as tooth pick whislt coughing uncontrollably.

I see you going to the great beyond to meet your maker to explain to him why you allowed a whóre to spit on your penís, I see you being directed to hell fire.

I see you and the whóre reuniting in hell to continue from where you stopped on Earth. I see her trying to spit on your penís again in hell but she can't cos the fire has dried all the saliva in her body, I see both of you screaming and trying to fornicate in hell despite the pains.

This I have seen.
I see OP committing Suicide after reading this article lol…
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Passionate888: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Chloraseptic:
What was she lubricating it for if y'all weren't going to fûck..

This your story nor follow
Maybe him go through the back door
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Phoenix999: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mumu wey dey worry you no get mate. All these small children wey supposed dey school.

I no no blame you finish, na Buhari I blame.

Rubbish and ingredients

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by surgevessel: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
MITCHELL96:
The way you guys are desperate to have sex ehn gringrin

If you want to have sex with a hooker which is very risky, Omo use condom to avoid stories that touch or don't even have at all. You guys should have self control for once and focus on developing yourself to reach greater heights.

A word is enough for a wise person.

If Elon Musk, Mark, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet and co been reason sex like you, the world would have not been this developed.

Leave ashawo and focus on your goals, the ashawo is focusing on her goals, she's paid to have sex, and you, what do you achieve at the end of the meeting ?

Use your head very well aje. sad

It is easier said than done.
Most of hookees we de follow hookers, na women dey cause most of them..

I know quite a few married friends who their wives no dey give them sex for over a month.
Any small misunderstanding with your spouse, na for bed she go wait for you. Only say you and landlord get argument and you no insult am as she want, spouse go turn back at you for weeks not minding the cold weather.

No be as e dey do you e dey do the other person, sex to you na act and not more than an act between twoo opposite genders, but to some people, it is an emotional stability and sanity for them to focus and achieve more in their various areas of involvements.

Dont judge anyone because you are not in their shoes.. And the way you see it is completely different from how it is to them.

Na to de your de make others de their de na wetin make Dem call one place Deidei for Abuja.

I rest my case.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Wannabenz: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
NeedHelpNow:

You just started having sex,a time will come and you won't be thinking about this things.

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by ade4real2016: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hmmmmm!!!!...What was d spit for?Man,if ya actually had unprotected sex with her,just come out straight n let us strike nail on d head over d matter but if Not, cool ya mind down as HIV virus can only successfully survive in d bloodstream....Ya can only get worried if there was any form of unprotected or exchange of blood fluid with d hooker... Even if she gives ya Mouth Gig provided she does not bite ya joystick with an open wound where exchange of blood takes place...Be careful!!!
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by lomprico(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
NeedHelpNow:

Yes, you now have full blown AIDS!

Why did she lubricate it when there was nothing Mouth Action or penetration?
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by hedonido: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Even if you bleeped her raw 5 rounds, there's less than a one percent chance you'd catch it. Read up chances of contracting it after unprotected sex and stop being alarmist. Most of you fuss too much.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Skepticus: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Gratefully01:
You are not really serious, why hooking up with a hooker, why can't you get a girlfriend or you should get a wife instead of risking your life for just a 5 minutes enjoyments

With the level of promiscuity rife among our girls today, I can boldly say it here that there is no different between girlfriend/wife and hookers. Girlfriend/Wives are just hookers wey "go church". Hookers are even more truthful than most girlfriends.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lassa Fever: Minister Blames Jonathan, Says Vaccine Being Tested / Something Very Bad And Unhygienic Is Happening In Our Food Markets. / Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.