Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

I wonder what Nairalanders look like. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I wonder what Nairalanders look like. (1105 Views)

5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja / Naeto C Releases New Hit Song,duro Featuring Y.q,i Wonder Why He Loves Yoruba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by lawyerchap(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2007
I notice that Nairalanders are either shy or ashamed of the way they look and thats why so many profiles do not have pictures. Well, check out the profile of the person above you and comment on the picture. BUT YOU CAN ONLY POST IF YOU HAVE A REAL PICTURE OF YOURSELF ON YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN COMMENT ON YOU TOO. Please, real pictures only.
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by mishoo(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2007
you want the pix put on the forum or at the profile ??
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by Easybaby(f): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2007
******stalkers****** *******zoom off*****
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by marlet01(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ Easybabe

Easy oh! before the guy shoot u grin grin grin
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by Easybaby(f): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2007
@marlet01 . . . . . . . . . . .LMFAO! . . . . . . . . . .i don zoom off b4 they shoot me o o cheesy grin grin grin
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by yimiton(f): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2007
Emmm, with that wig and heavy smile of your, you look undecided undecided undecided undecidedI don't know.
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by marlet01(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2007
Easybaby:

@marlet01 . . . . . . . . . . .LMFAO! . . . . . . . . . .i don zoom off before they shoot me o o cheesy grin grin grin
Lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by CrazyMan(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2007
Check out my profile. Oh! sorry I it isn't ma pic tongue
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by osereka(m): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2007
picture ko
photo ni cool
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2007
What do Nairalanders look like?

Er, one thing's for sure - they're brown! grin
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by BABEELOVE(f): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2007
Siena:

What do Nairalanders look like?

Er, one thing's for sure - they're brown! grin

Your step mom is a Nairalander and she is not brown now! grin
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by daprince: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2007
I thought this was supposed to be a forum where people share ideas and not for beauty contests? Dude (whoever started this topic), if u wanna see the ladies photos, all u gotta do is holla and ask 'em to show u their photos rather than think people who don't post their photos on here feel insecure about themselves.
BTW, congratulations on your graduation from law school; the ladies must be drooling for u now, grin tongue. How many cases you don argue so far? Make you take am easy oooooooooo.

What better photo could I have had than the one that I got on my profile?
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Your step mom is a Nairalander and she is not brown now! grin

*Sighs Militia, you never give up, do you?
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by lawyerchap(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2007
This is hilarious. Exactly the intended result. It's interesting to be able to put faces to the words we see here.
@daprince
Please don't misconstrue the intent of the thread. It's merely to elicit replies like yours and get people to smile when they read them. Thanks for the congrats, but you're 4 years late. (Its the only picture i have on a computer that's why i put it up) And i've gotten two people off death row, one of them a 16 year old girl imprisoned for two years awaiting execution (yes she was sentenced to death at 14, but these are things that have no meaning to you in your comfort zone) the other a 46 year old man who accidentally caused the death of his only brother who was trying to separate a fight between him and a man who had attacked his wife. All this as a youth corper. What's the most profound thing you did during your NYSC? Please don't use my being a lawyer as a punchline, because lawyers are out there saving lives. Try not to belittle us. 

@Easybaby
Talking about stalkers and zooming off, my people have a saying that when there is pandemonium in the forest that the lion is coming, even the vulture makes a show of joining in fleeing to safety. grin grin grin wink

@Yimiton
Nice pix. But your signature is the best thing on your profile. It totally rocks!!!
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by BABEELOVE(f): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2007
Siena:

*Sighs Militia, you never give up, do you?

he he he he he he he!

Yes I do!!! Enjoy! grin
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by yimiton(f): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2007
Emmm, Thanks Lawyerchap. As for your achievements as a corper, that was real great; we need more lawyers like you around. But, it appears to me that you're advertising yourself here! Never mind, if I have a need for one, I'll be sure to remember you.
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by aloib(f): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2007
ok we know ure a lawyer
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by lawyerchap(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2007
daprince:

BTW, congratulations on your graduation from law school; the ladies must be drooling for u now, grin tongue. How many cases you don argue so far? Make you take am easy oooooooooo.

What better photo could I have had than the one that I got on my profile?

@Yimiton
I wasn't advertising myself. I was replying daprince when he asked the question in the quote. I felt he was being cynical so i felt i should show how much importance i attached to the work of law. I don't practice anymore, i'm now into advertising as a creative writer. I left law when i realized that even my best efforts didn't amount to a hill of beans in the race to save innocent people from being hung for crimes that they didn't commit. I couldn't take it anymore and i quit. The money was also shitty and the advertising agency was prepared to pay ten times what i was earning as a lawyer. There was no choice, really.
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by MP007(m): 7:15am On Aug 18, 2007
wowo 4 life ;d
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by BASETSANA(f): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2007
And you say you not shy about the way you look hmmn?
Re: I wonder what Nairalanders look like. by moondust(m): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2007
u askin 4 da impossile homie

(1) (Reply)

This Forum Is So Wonderful! / What Do You Love Most About Yourself? / Confession,i'm Actually A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.