Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyre Along The Kaduna-abuja Expressway |VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyre Along The Kaduna-abuja Expressway |VIDEO (394 Views)

Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) / EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) / How I Was Kidnapped On The Kaduna Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyre Along The Kaduna-abuja Expressway |VIDEO by philme87: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
A video of some men of the Nigeria Police Force helping a Nigerian man with a flat tyre along the lonely Kaduna-Abuja expressway has gone viral.

A police officer who filmed his colleagues fixing the tyre said it is not only when policemen do wrong things that they should trend.

The police officers were on patrol when they spotted the man with the flat tyre. They stopped and joined hands to help him fix the tyre.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-5oEguTceY
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyre Along The Kaduna-abuja Expressway |VIDEO by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Corruption everywhere.
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyre Along The Kaduna-abuja Expressway |VIDEO by InvestorVee(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
some police officers are too damn kind. i still remember how one saved me from sapa during school days. Till date, i tip policemen anytime i see them.
God Bless Good People
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyre Along The Kaduna-abuja Expressway |VIDEO by Brainmytool: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
At what cost or dey no tell u dat one?

Believe dat police is ur friend at ur peril. Silly set of useless people parading as officers.
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyre Along The Kaduna-abuja Expressway |VIDEO by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Why telling us the good you did?
You simply did is to announce,not form your mind.
If truly it was from your mind,it wont be announced

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Suspected Ritualists Kill 14-year-old Girl, Remove Body Parts In Platea / Nigerian Lady Recounts Experience With ‘good Samaritan’ Bolt Driver In Lagos (VI / GRAPHIC CONTENT!A Police Officer Attempted To Kill His Baby By Making Him Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.