Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

How To Make Money With VTU Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With VTU Business In Nigeria (423 Views)

Best Way To Make Money With VTU Business / How To Make Over 20k Daily In TELECOMS VTU Business / How To Start VTU Business With RAGP COMPANY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With VTU Business In Nigeria by robinwest: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
The biggest question on your mind, how do i make money in VTU business? How do i maximize profit? How do i make more sales and customers? Well yes, they’re all connected questions and we have a well detailed answer for you, keep reading and we’ll show you everything you need to do to be very successful in the VTU business in Nigeria 2022.

What is VTU?

Yes, yes, i know…. obviously you know what VTU means, you just want to know how you’ll be more successful in the business. This explanation is for those who don’t know or aren’t really sure what it is.

VTU simply means “virtual top-up“. The entire concept of VTU wasn’t really always so popular in Nigeria. In the past, you were not able to buy airtime or data from your banks and to be honest, it hasn’t really been so long ago. Some of us have gotten so used to VTU that we don’t even remember that such an era existed, the era of “recharge cards”. If you ever need to make a call or browse the internet, you would go to a shot or outlet to buy recharge cards and load.

VTU doesn’t only consist of Data and Airtime, basically anything you can top up over the internet is a virtual top up. This includes your cable, your electricity bills and even your betting accounts, the range is pretty wide.

Now, VTU has made the lives of the average Nigerian easier and efficient. Now tell us, when last have you even touched, bought or loaded a recharge card? Kindly let us know using the comment section below.

So What Exactly is VTU Business All About?

Good, you now know what VTU is, but what then is VTU business? Nigerians are very lucrative citizens, we know how to monetize and make the most of virtually anything. From the moment VTU came to existence, Nigerians have made a solid business out of it and of course we would! Nigerians spend billions and yes you heard me, “billions” on data and airtime usage every month.

VTU business is all about selling or vending as we love to put it everything VTU has to offer. This includes but is not limited to;
https://cyber.ng/how-to-make-money-with-vtu-business-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

$100 For Sale In Zenith Dom Account (SOLD) / Paypal Limit Issue or Should i create New One. / Call For Applications: MTN ‘blow My Hustle’ For Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.