Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

A Friend Wants An Advice Between Kenya And South Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Friend Wants An Advice Between Kenya And South Africa (844 Views)

Moving Between Kenya To Tanzania / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Wants An Advice Between Kenya And South Africa by ajekpaks(m): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
A close friend needs Jakpa advice between Kenya and South Africa...

His original preference is Europe first, Australia second, and have been saving some money towards it...

His business hit a snag recently and he gathered all he has saved so far and was discouraged...

He believes his current funds won't take him out of Africa and have settled for either of those countries...

His questions is which of them is more immigrant-friendly

so I decided to bring this kind of sensitive topic here
please matured answers imperatively needed...
Re: A Friend Wants An Advice Between Kenya And South Africa by blazingblender(m): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
South Africa
Wil go well
But he should shine his eyes cus South Africans de beef with Nigerians
Re: A Friend Wants An Advice Between Kenya And South Africa by ajekpaks(m): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
blazingblender:
South Africa Wil go well But he should shine his eyes cus South Africans de beef with Nigerians
Re: A Friend Wants An Advice Between Kenya And South Africa by Ebubu9: 12:03am On Aug 19, 2022
ajekpaks:
A close friend needs Jakpa advice between Kenya and South Africa...

His original preference is Europe first, Australia second, and have been saving some money towards it...

His business hit a snag recently and he gathered all he has saved so far and was discouraged...

He believes his current funds won't take him out of Africa and have settled for either of those countries...

His questions is which of them is more immigrant-friendly

so I decided to bring this kind of sensitive topic here
please matured answers imperatively needed...

What matters most is what he wants to go there and do ? What business?

But before you answer, more Nigerians are in SA than Kenya. More Nigerians have made it financially in SA than Kenya.

But Kenya is far much much more safer for Nigerians than SA. You could get killed any minute in SA as a Nigerian.

Kenya is very safe, nice economy to invest in, friendly to Nigerians. What does the friend want to invest into when he travels ? Agritech? If illegal SA is the way.

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Wants An Advice Between Kenya And South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 12:29am On Aug 19, 2022
I'd prefer Kenya...

Because SA people head sometimes no deh ever correct.... So you don't regret when they begin their xenophobic attacks....

But any which way... Just Japa... even if it's Ghana... just disappear from this country...

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Wants An Advice Between Kenya And South Africa by sseunth(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2022
Kenya and Rwanda over SA

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Wants An Advice Between Kenya And South Africa by ajekpaks(m): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
JASONjnr:
I'd prefer Kenya...

Because SA people head sometimes no deh ever correct.... So you don't regret when they begin their xenophobic attacks....

But any which way... Just Japa... even if it's Ghana... just disappear from this country...

Do you have any idea what the visa process will cost?
Re: A Friend Wants An Advice Between Kenya And South Africa by Blupen(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
ajekpaks:

Do you have any idea what the visa process will cost?
Not much i suppose....sir you asked me to drop my contact about the script i had (A miracle scam) 08093484197
Sir i will be grateful to hear from you....please sir help me, i promise you won't regret it....

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Apply For USA Visa Interview From Ghana As A Nigerian? / Cyprus? / Aba Dirtis Town In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.