Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

#endasuustrike.what Do You Miss About Being A Student? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #endasuustrike.what Do You Miss About Being A Student? (473 Views)

#EndASUUStrike Nationwide Protest!!! / What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? / Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endasuustrike.what Do You Miss About Being A Student? by Jolene201(f): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
I miss being a student.
What do I miss about being a student? Everything! the countless assignments, sleepless nights,the nagging feeling when I've not opened my book in a day,the satisfaction of finishing a task,the choking anxiety of exam and the mystery of it's questions, the relief of finishing an exam, that slight irritation when a lecturer is going overboard with time.,the mischievous attention when a lecturer derails into a juicy unrelated topic and that silent prayer they don't remember to get on track,the murderous tension of checking for results,the stress after a long day, the anticipation of an approaching weekend and later the disappointment that Saturday night when I remember how early I should get up for church the next day,the nights of taking gala as lunch,yes I miss the hunger! It was for a good cause, those crazy moments of pure joy when a friend suddenly brings me Nadia bread,ha,so heart warming, the overpriced foodstuff especially plantain at June 12,the ecstasy of a crush,the room fights, the annoying shouts of hall 3 boys, the harsh sun yes even that,burnt skin is nothing now,looking fresh and not in school feels useless..well,I miss it all. What about you?

2 Likes

Re: #endasuustrike.what Do You Miss About Being A Student? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Food - The combination and different varieties of food prepared by people, also student funny cooking... May not taste the best but, I'm cool with most of it.

Random fun stuff and games - When you stay around crazy people... you know the rest.

Free internet - Free internet connection near my place, I prefer my sub cuz it's faster.

Church activities + student outreach/preaching

Football - Watching football or just hearing goal etc

1 Like

Re: #endasuustrike.what Do You Miss About Being A Student? by lilfresh96(m): 6:07am On Aug 19, 2022
smiley You have said it all OP
Re: #endasuustrike.what Do You Miss About Being A Student? by Jolene201(f): 7:18am On Aug 19, 2022
lilfresh96:
smiley You have said it all OP
Really..ok o kiss
Re: #endasuustrike.what Do You Miss About Being A Student? by Openair: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jolene201:
I miss being a student.
What do I miss about being a student? Everything! the countless assignments, sleepless nights,the nagging feeling when I've not opened my book in a day,the satisfaction of finishing a task,the choking anxiety of exam and the mystery of it's questions, the relief of finishing an exam, that slight irritation when a lecturer is going overboard with time.,the mischievous attention when a lecturer derails into a juicy unrelated topic and that silent prayer they don't remember to get on track,the murderous tension of checking for results,the stress after a long day, the anticipation of an approaching weekend and later the disappointment that Saturday night when I remember how early I should get up for church the next day,the nights of taking gala as lunch,yes I miss the hunger! It was for a good cause, those crazy moments of pure joy when a friend suddenly brings me Nadia bread,ha,so heart warming, the overpriced foodstuff especially plantain at June 12,the ecstasy of a crush,the room fights, the annoying shouts of hall 3 boys, the harsh sun yes even that,burnt skin is nothing now,looking fresh and not in school feels useless..well,I miss it all. What about you?

Hi, are you a student of UNIBEN ? Nadia, June 12, Hall 3 boys, they are all in UNIBEN.
Re: #endasuustrike.what Do You Miss About Being A Student? by Jolene201(f): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Openair:

Hi, are you a student of UNIBEN ? Nadia, June 12, Hall 3 boys, they are all in UNIBEN.
You got me
Re: #endasuustrike.what Do You Miss About Being A Student? by Openair: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
Jolene201:

You got me

Thought as much...

1 Like

Re: #endasuustrike.what Do You Miss About Being A Student? by bluefilm: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
One week into resumption, someone will start missing their homes so badly.

1 Like

Re: #endasuustrike.what Do You Miss About Being A Student? by Jolene201(f): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2022
bluefilm:
One week into resumption, someone will start missing their homes so badly.
Lol this time around.. I dunno..

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Is Defintely One Of The Problems We Have In Nigeria / FG may withdraw ASUU’s registration over failure to submit audited account / 315 And Above Is Very Possible In Gre Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.