Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Did You Know You Could Defeat The Dollar Inflation In Three Simple Steps ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did You Know You Could Defeat The Dollar Inflation In Three Simple Steps ? (154 Views)

Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar / Food Inflation In Nigeria Rises To 17.38% As Inflation Rate Jumps To 14.23% / GTB Has Increased The Dollar Limit On Naira Card To $200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know You Could Defeat The Dollar Inflation In Three Simple Steps ? by offorak: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2022
CREATE
PUBLISH
EARN IN DOLLARS

Do You Know?
$1 is at 730 Naira
And this has affected the economy very badly.
But you can stay above the crisis if only you take the opportunity I'm about to reveal to you

It's called Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing

Amazon Kindle isn’t a GET a RICH quick scheme but a business that requires a plan like every other business. The hardest part is creating your eBook.

But once you’ve published them, most of your work is done and Amazon handles the rest. You just have to wait for the end of the month to get paid for every sale you’ve made.

However, you do need to work on optimizing your book for more sales by optimizing them for keywords so they can pop up on search engines.

And also work on creating more ebooks because the more the merrier…

This publishing platform makes it easy for writers to publish their books.

You should also know Amazon kindle won’t be COOL if that’s the only thing they’re offering (publishing).

Nah…

They also have a ready and wide market, with over 3 BILLION people reading their kindle eBook. So, trust me; there is no way you are not going to make money

If writing is a thing for you, this could just be the extra side income you’ve always wanted to have for making additional passive income online

ow, It is called Self-publishing because – unlike normal publishing – it is done by the Authors themselves FOR FREE.

Yes, you don’t have to pay Amazon to publish your book either as an eBook or paperback, even hardcover. All you do is Upload your book, set price, and Amazon displays your book to its Millions of audience.

Why would Amazon do it for free? How does Amazon earn from it?

Simple. As your book sells, you give Amazon 30% of every copy of eBook sold, and 40% of paperback sold minus printing cost.

So, let’s say your book sells for 4.99 dollars. If you make 1 sale, Amazon takes 30% and you get 3.49 dollars. Now, imagine that you sell 100 copies of that 1 book in a month… HOW MUCH?

3.49 x 100 = $349 from 1 book! 1 book Grace.

Convert to naira at the rate of 730 naira/dollar.

Crazy right ?

Now i have an offer for the first 10 people to hit me up about this

Message me 09132636630

(1) (Reply)

6 Importance Of Professional Valuation In Financial Reporting / Training On How To Register Your Business On Google And Getting It Verified / Take This Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.