Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man (645 Views)

Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy / Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by BadNews: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Update From . COM

A Facebook User, Ilegimokuma Boye Bestman has said that training a dog and rearing goat is far better and more profitable than training a girl in school, Reports.

According to him, the worst thing a man will ever do is to train a girlfriend in school.

See What He Wrote On Facebook As Sighted By Below:

"Instead of you to spend your money in training a girl in school, use that money, buy a goat and rear. It will give you multiple profits in less than 2 years. Training a dog is far better than training a girl in school," he wrote on Wednesday, August 17

Again I will say it here, the worst thing a man will ever do is to train a girlfriend in school. Especially when he doesn't have more education than her.

Na mumu dey train girl for school. What awaits you if you do is bigger than the moon. E dey always shock the mumu man trust me.

(It's okay to train a daughter, sisters, wives) Because..

At the end of the day we'll only realize that we were never broke or poor. We were just young. Even in our Walking step, they should see a man full of ambition.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by BadNews: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun

1 Like

Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by BadNews: 6:37am On Aug 19, 2022
@Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod And Seun

What Is Your Say About This Guy Post Please?

Mr Bad News, Is Little Bit Speechless Here

1 Like

Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by bewla(m): 6:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Waiting them do you

1 Like

Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by BadNews: 6:40am On Aug 19, 2022
bewla:
Waiting them do you

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by Flora2Sweet: 6:44am On Aug 19, 2022
Coming from a man who has seen alot....

4 Likes

Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by BadNews: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Coming from a man who has seen alot....

Mr Bad News Is Following Your Comment

2 Likes

Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by bewla(m): 6:50am On Aug 19, 2022
BadNews:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Thank you I don Japa

Bad new kwa

1 Like

Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by Candidlady: 6:51am On Aug 19, 2022
Finally we all know Zonefree Facebook account name

Ugly looking genders

Irather birth/raise a statue than have a boy child

Cursed things

1 Like

Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by BadNews: 6:52am On Aug 19, 2022
bewla:
Thank you I don Japa

Bad new kwa

Are You Shocked To See More Bad News?

1 Like

Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by bewla(m): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2022
BadNews:

Are You Shocked To See More Bad News?
Oga live me

No bad news for me side

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by incandescentena: 6:56am On Aug 19, 2022
Makes sense

Especially now that education has been.relegated to the background in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by metaluterus(f): 7:03am On Aug 19, 2022
My boyfriend for 2 years
is not receiving any help from
his parents... Now he is asking me to support him pay the for his tuition

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by Chloraseptic: 7:04am On Aug 19, 2022
But why all these cry about women from men nowadays. Is it that there are no longer stronger men any more than stronger women...

It's annoying to say the least. And I don't even think any busy man would have time ranting about women on the internet..

If you feel they are all useless then stop all form of association with them, or are you just more useless for associating with a useless person?
Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by airminem(f): 7:08am On Aug 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Ugly looking genders

Irather birth/raise a stature than have a boy child

Cursed things

It pays decently, but it not
lucrative in any way to pay for her fees

3 Likes

Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by Zonefree(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2022
Money spent training a Nigerian girl is Investment of No Returns!

If you're so desperate to something, train and rear Broilers. They're more profitable than liabilities of Nigerian girls.

It's foolishness to train a local fowl in the name of "girlfriend" only for her to ditch you later in life and marry another man.

1 Like

Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2022
Ç
Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by Zonefree(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Ugly looking genders

Cursed things
See gender wey dey talk undecided

I've always being an advocate of total annihilation of these vagina people. Aside procreation, nothing about them is beneficial to human race.

1 Like

Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by Zonefree(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2022
Chloraseptic:
But why all these cry about women from men nowadays. Is it that there are no longer stronger men any more than stronger women...

It's annoying to say the least. And I don't even think any busy man would have time ranting about women on the internet..

If you feel they are all useless then stop all form of association with them, or are you just more useless for associating with a useless person?
So, by being stronger men, we should keep mute and swallow every bullshît from the wicked gender cos we're stronger than them? undecided

Learn to align your phone to your brain before making a post.

1 Like

Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by Chloraseptic: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2022
Zonefree:

So, by being stronger men, we should keep mute and swallow every bullshît from the wicked gender cos we're stronger than them? undecided

Learn to align your phone to your brain before making a post.

You need to align your phone with your brain more than I do.

No matter what you experience in life ranting about it to people makes you look ridiculous.

You think girls don't suffer the same fate in the hands of we guys, you see them ranting all around the internet.

You think if you are more focused on your hustle you will have time for girls and their BS.

And the fact that you guys are quick to respond with insults shows that y'all are more feminine in nature nowadays than the actual women...
Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by Jennyclay(f): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2022
Even the good Men that sponsor their girlfriends to school can't utter such words from their mouth.

But you see all these broke, poor, wretched and poverty stricken He-goats that can't even buy common fowl to rear.. These are the men that coming out to insult their mothers on the internet.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by DevilSignature: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2022
He is on point
Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by BadNews: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2022
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod And Seun
Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by Chloraseptic: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Ugly looking genders

Cursed things

Please could you tell me his Facebook username
Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by Candidlady: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2022
Zonefree:

See gender wey dey talk undecided

I've always being an advocate of total annihilation of these vagina people. Aside procreation, nothing about them is beneficial to human race.

The statue of you with a small winny. . Wish she could yank it off

Nothing bout you lots are beneficial to human race too.

Rapist Males
arm robbers Males
Ritualists Males

Everything bad on earth got to do with your gender

No quote me again

Do have a blissful Friday
Re: Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man by BadNews: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2022
Boss Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Students, When Are We Resuming? / ‘N10k For Uncollected Certificate A Year After Graduation’ — UNILAG / Nigerians Taking Things Into Their Own Hands:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.