Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Shocking Revelation On How ASUU Strike Made Nigerian Students Millionaires - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shocking Revelation On How ASUU Strike Made Nigerian Students Millionaires (247 Views)

Form A: UK Universities Suspend Nigerian Students; Bank Staff Take ₦400k Bribe / Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation On How ASUU Strike Made Nigerian Students Millionaires by Samuelemediong6(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2022
Sighs…

Tears dripped from my eyes when I saw the credit alert of 220k Notifications from my phone screen , at last I had succeeded and I was never going to be a broke student ever again.

Hello, my name is Samuel Peter and I am a 200 level biochemistry undergraduate student of University of Port-Harcourt…..

And in the next 5 minutes I will reveal to you how ASUU Strike has made me over 400k in the span of 7 weeks and turned me into an online entrepreneur with just my smartphone, data and a little capital.

In January 2022 after the strike had just begun, every student was left in the mud just like I was…

My Up keep money has been spent and of course we can't keep drawing from our sponsors frequently as sooner they realized we were on strike…..

I was jobless and doing nothing for a month. I couldn't standby and do nothing….

By February I had taken a job as a secondary School teacher whose monthly salary was 25k monthly and teaching 6 subjects in 4 different classes ,waking up at 4:30am, leaving for school by 6:30am and returning by 3:00pm daily….

It's was a tedious and hectic job as a teacher , that was not the most pitiful part
My transport fare alone was about 7k monthly so I would be left with about 18k to buy food, recharge my phone, etc.

You and I know that that money is not even enough to take care of an infant let alone an adult like me in this economy.

Here is where my financial evolution began:

During the holiday in March, I stumbled into a post like this on Facebook that explained a very interesting business model that required just my phone and a little capital to register and begin.

The training will be free for the first 25 persons to DM me for free from my signature section

So I didn't waste time because I wanted to make a bold step towards resignation when school resumed.

So I registered and started and, in two weeks I made 173k with my phone.
I almost ran mad( That was my 6 month salary in just 2 weeks)

I have attached screenshots of my few payments below

So my phone could actually bring my financial liberation and I was here blaming the government and ASUU all these months. Since then, I've been making more than this weekly.
As for the job, of course I resigned!!!

The name of the business model is called

48-hour FIGAS (Fast Income Generating Automated system)

This was the business model I learnt in 48-hours and in less than 2 weeks I was already hitting 6 figures ….

Now this isn't like your regular online gigs, this is an online business.

So if you're interested in this business model, listen to this….

I am hosting a free webinar on how the business works and how to start in 48-hour time….

In this webinar you will be exposed to the

3-steps I used in Making as much as 75k weekly with my smartphone and data

Access to my Done-For -you 48-hours FIGAS blueprint from top experts , so you don't have to do most of the work yourself

Access to my 1year mentorship for free till you succeed

Double-money back guarantee in the space of 90 days Incase you didn't succeed within 3 months and keep the resources as well

Access to my Life time updates and seminar from top experts in the business model

So grab this opportunity ,now you have nothing to lose if you join this free webinar,

If you don't, the losses come in ….

Being an entrepreneur doesn't matter what qualifications you have , just take a step.

Note; The webinar is only for the first 25 persons

Check my signature below and send me a DM to reserve your space.

Re: Shocking Revelation On How ASUU Strike Made Nigerian Students Millionaires by Samuelemediong6(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Look at sincere testimonials from students testimonials from previous classes

(1) (Reply)

The Best Aircon Services In Singapore: How To Keep Your Home Cool / Make Free $2.8 Daily Starting From Today / POS Transactions Hit A Record High Of 4.6trillion In The First 7 Months Of 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.