Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police (20785 Views)

Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight / Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face / Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by phemmyfour: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2022
Mindlog:
"@BNXN was equally requested to report at the headquarters same time, which he promptly agreed to. However, at about 1230hrs today, @BNXN called to explain that he was indisposed and requested more time"........ cheesy cheesy
grin grin fear fear somebody
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by Nyanabo(m): 8:44am On Aug 19, 2022
I thought the blocked eleyi's Twitter undecided
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by ppogba: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Though Nigeria police can be so unprofessional and annoying but some so called yeyebrity sometimes thinks they are above the law. If you doubt me, ask Useni

Indeed, they are above the law. Otherwise, Burma Boy should be facing the music by now for the shooting in a Lagos club.

The society pampers them. You can imagine the social media support this idiot being left off the hook by the police got when he first tweeted the rubbish.
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by Rilwayne001: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2022
He was probably caught with weed. That guy too dey smoke weed abeg.
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by Sltp: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2022
Stupid police. Good boy. You should have use two fingers on their eyes
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by UselessBuharist: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Though Nigeria police can be so unprofessional and annoying but some so called yeyebrity sometimes thinks they are above the law. If you doubt me, ask Useni

Rufai is one of the few professional journalists we have in Nigeria, APC and their supporter fear and dislike him. He ask the critical questions unlike Ayo and Babajide of TVC that romances APC
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by omoalaafin: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2022
As a Lawyer, I will advise people to be careful about what they say or post online. It may be okay to do so today but tomorrow, it will be used against you. So, we should always have in mind that we need to be careful and be conscious of the future whatever we say or do today.
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by Panda7(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2022
policism and threat
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by otomatic(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2022
This guy bungled his opportunity to teach those dirty cops a lesson because he was chasing clout.
He is lucky to be left off the hook lightly and must have learnt some lessons too.
The cops involved should thank their stars, they would have been shown the way out by now.
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by 3LACK: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Rufai is one of the few professional journalists we have in Nigeria, APC and their supporter fear and dislike him. He ask the critical questions unlike Ayo and Babajide of TVC that romances APC
Ayo and Babajide are Tinubu boys, Sha I heard Tinubu has a share in TVC news
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by Ay04z(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2022
Las las dey will fine buju..... Cased closed
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by Patriotsleague: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2022
Good.
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by UselessBuharist: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2022
3LACK:
Ayo and Babajide are Tinubu boys, Sha I heard Tinubu has a share in TVC news

Exactly, Babajide used to be Buhari’s supporter, he loved Buhari so much that if you call their TV program (Journalist Hangout) and try to criticise Buhari’s government they will cut you off and say we missed the call.

Today he even criticises Buhari’s government more than some of us
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by snitchbitch: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2022
It takes knowledge to get to the top but it takes attitude to stay at the top

Portable and the headies are a very good example
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rilwayne001:
He was probably caught with weed. That guy too dey smoke weed abeg.
I can relate die
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by superCleanworks(m): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
fasho01:
So what action will be taken on the unprofessional officers?

so i wasn't the only one thinking it. thank God

1 Like

Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by superCleanworks(m): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
adeotiabdulaziz:
I can relate die

do you know him personally?
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
UselessBuharist:

because he is unbiased professional, is that why he should be disobeying simple order?
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by Segzy19: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Na mumu d guy be. Na small boy sef, any little thing they rush to social media.... He nearly implicated himself with that foolish tweet
dawnomike:
It is what it is... The tweet messed the whole issue up for Buju.
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by chigoizie7(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
This sudden urge to always post on social media has actually costed buju some precious time to make them accountable. Had he not posted what he did and just the video of them harassing him, he would have had a big case against them. Na we de always shoot ourselves for foot.
Re: Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police by Wwwq: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
His business

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Loved The Wrong Person - Toni Payne, 9lce's Ex Wife / Actress Mary Njoku:"before Marriage Men Lie To Lay Down Their Life To Serve You" / 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Attempted Suicide -nö 3 Is Shocking (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.