Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices (6355 Views)

Price Reduced ...........Tokunbo 07/08 Acura Mdx : Cheap Cheap Cheap .. / 2008 Toyota Camry Ce/l For Sale! Cheap Cheap Cheap! Auctionexport.com / 2003 Lexus Jeep: Tokunbo: For Sale: Cheap, Cheap Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by viperman: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2007
grin grin grin

These Just came in from outer space(abroad) cars grin

Download the pictures and let me know which you want so i can tell you the prices.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=3CFCD8C559F1FD4F

or call 08068097693 to bargain
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by mnwankwo(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2007
Hi Viperman,

Still waiting to get the info from you.
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by viperman: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2007
No problem my broda.
That your stuff no easy to find o, seems scarce at this time, but give till weekend.
But check these ones, there's one that is in line with what you want in there.
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by mnwankwo(m): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2007
Hi my brother. I have checked your present offers. There is no Toyota 4Runner in the pics. Take care
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by ell77(f): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2007
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by viperman: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2007
lol, see [b]ell77 [/b]ooo
Dis is like coming into my car shop to redirect my customers to your own shop, you know that ain't right man.
oya, do the right thing. wink
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by ell77(f): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2007
lol. Sorry oh! Guess i am a bit cheeky! I won't post again on your thread again. grin

No hard feelings?

Atleast I am bumping your thread up! wink
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by viperman: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2007
ell77:

lol. Sorry oh! Guess i am a bit cheeky! I won't post again on your thread again. grin

No hard feelings?

Atleast I am bumping your thread up! wink

lol, see High sense. No problem sha just keep your word not to do it again. grin
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by sultaan(m): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2007
How person wey dey London go wan sell American spec for Naija, that one dey raise flag.Before anybody get babyboy honda try the Millenia first, that thing is loaded to the top.I know cos my brother used to drive a '95 and it was my first. experience with climate control.
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by viperman: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2007
LOL @ SULTAAN

Leave ell77 alone. he might be advertising for his guys in nigeria.

These cars are still available(at least till this morning), but keep the calls coming in and those that have booked inspection dates, kindly keep to it.

thanks

V.
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by Kelachi: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2008
Viperman, I get 2003 toyota 4runner limited edition with all options for sale. Look out for a new topic with the pics and other info. I get good friend wey tell me say you be the man for this. let me know what you think.
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by Binumar: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2008
Oga Viperman oyur files at the site has expired, so could not be viewed
Can you activate them again or post them right here for us
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by carnal: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2008
bros viper,your has expired ,cant see noting.
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by Kelachi: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2008
Viperman, check out the 4Runner abeg and let me know what you think.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=159584.msg2649244#msg2649244

Thanks
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by viperman: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2008
Guys it's expired cuz its been long i posted it.

@kelachi

3.8M for whaaaaaaaaaaaattttt!!!!!!!
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by ssRhino: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2008
viperman:

3.8M for whaaaaaaaaaaaattttt!!!!!!!

what is the average price for such.
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by Kelachi: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2008
Viperman,

The 4Runner cost an average of $24000.00 given the current specs. You can get the SR5 or Sports edition with the same V8/4.7L Engine for about $5000.00 less. If you add shipping cost and a conservative profit, then I think the price is right.

What you get for extra is

JBL 10 Speaker Navigation Audio system
Surround Air Bag
Leather Interior
18 Inch Alloy
Heated Seats
Heated Side Mirrors
Full Towing Package
Remote Keyless Starting System

This is just to name a few.

I'm assuming you think the price is too high and the features of the car are not worth it? Please clarify. I really want sell this jeep for the right price.
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by Kelachi: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2008
$$Rhino:

what is the average price for such.

$$Rhino, check out this link to see comparable prices. Search for 4Runner if the link only shows Toyota's. You will see the price is very good.

http://1000carsales.com/buying/index.php?mtd=byman&mtd2=bymodel&&Manufacturer=Toyota&mtd=byman&lower=0

Kelachi
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by jenju(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2008
Kelachi:

Viperman,

The 4Runner cost an average of $24000.00 given the current specs. You can get the SR5 or Sports edition with the same V8/4.7L Engine for about $5000.00 less. If you add shipping cost and a conservative profit, then I think the price is right.

What you get for extra is

JBL 10 Speaker Navigation Audio system
Surround Air Bag
Leather Interior
18 Inch Alloy
Heated Seats
Heated Side Mirrors
Full Towing Package
Remote Keyless Starting System

This is just to name a few.

I'm assuming you think the price is too high and the features of the car are not worth it? Please clarify. I really want sell this jeep for the right price.

Mr. Kelechi,

In the future, please contact me if you need to source a vehicle from the USA. I can get you a 2006 4Runner with the spec above directly from dealer auction (@wholesale price) for under $24,000 plus shipping & customs of course. tikola70@hotmail.com

$24,000 for a 2003 model is on the high side, if you are planning to resell.
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by Kelachi: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2008
Abeg make una reply to this post about the 4Runner.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=159584.msg2649244#msg2649244

I just wanted to ask Mr Viperman a question on this post. This is not my post.

Thanks All
Re: Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices by truelydydx: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2008
Viperman - I'm after a CRV for 2002 onwards and ML320 don't mind if this is a little older. Would consider other SUVs just let me know what you have at the moment and prices and if you're expecting similar in the near future.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

(by Duke)tokz Peugeot 605 Sr For 550k / NEW RELEASE Innoson's Bikes, Carriers And Trycycles / 2014 Model Benz Ml350 4matic With Led Light Super White Toks Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.