Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Karma Is Real - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Karma Is Real (1744 Views)

The Tank Limo Is Real: A Look At A Tank Limo You Can Hire For Any Party For 750k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karma Is Real by thiefnubu(m): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
mabeni:
you are still probably a child or low IQeud fellow. I won't trade words with you.

And you are a thief, a cheat and a fraudster..

That you got away this time, doesn't mean you will the next time.. Hand go soon touch you.
Re: Karma Is Real by Avedonn: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Tinubu:

Yes.. Renter wasn't blind to see the obvious hard starting.. Which he saw AFTER op had sent rent money into his aza.

Op didn't tell Renter about hard starting before he sent rent money into renter's aza

Renter having received money for rent of battery even before the cranking was commenced , was hard pressed to backtrack on the agreement when he discovered op didn't tell him about hard start...

Even if renter stood there and helplessly watched op drain his battery, that doesn't absolve the op from returning the battery in the same state he collected it....Or worst case, giving back the battery with enough charge to start renter's car so the car's alternator can recharge the battery.. That's if such low discharge by the op hasn't already damaged the battery..

Instead, Op insisted on being paid by renter to do what op has a duty to do.. which is return rented item in same condition he collected it.. He fraudulently coerced and cheated the renter of 4500, being a full refund of his 3500, with an additional 1k, and left renter at a loss and a possibly damaged battery.... and you, with your full chest, are cheering him on?

In all your defense of the op, you failed to answer the question "does renting an item gives you a right to damage it or render it unusable?"

The fact that I have to take my time to explain to you what full disclosure before agreement means exposes a whole lot about your kind of person and how you conduct your business.

But na your life... If you feel op was right, that's ok..

But I have marked your moniker.. I will make sure neither myself or anyone I know has any business to do with you.

He fraudulently coerced ?? How did the Op coerced the battery owner? I totally agree with all your points, but the word coerced is a wrong choice of word.

Op there's no justification for your actions. What the Op did was purely evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Is Real by slimmoney(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
nasboy and elenu just played out this script in their skit https://twitter.com/iamnasboi/status/1562356915463753728?t=PvZS7pxur8luuZ7aouZ8Mw&s=19

1 Like

Re: Karma Is Real by Conner44: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Normal fee for asking electrician to help with his battery to start your vehicle was N500 but they now jacked it up to N1k, the greedy Good Samaritan collected almost 4 times that amount and you feel what the op did was bad?

If it was me I will ask for N7k to help him start his own vehicle back. So next time if he feels like helping someone stranded he will offer help than to greedily try to take advantage of someone who is helpless.

Op you did wonderfully well by teaching the greedy fellow a well deserved lesson. Don’t mind what hypocritical peeps are saying here, it’s how Nigerians generally behave.
Re: Karma Is Real by Gkemz: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2022
Two days ago I freely released my new strong Korean battery from my car to someone who denied me what was due to me just two days to this incidence. I'm sure his conscience pricked him because he lacked the boldness to appeal for my battery.
I even suggested to mechanic what to do to get the car started when it could not start with my new battery inserted.
Re: Karma Is Real by fergieboy: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
mabeni:
KARMA IS REAL.

A Driver made me pay him 3500 yesterday night around 12:30am on eleko road to jump start my car. All my pleading to pay him 1500-2k proved abortive.

He insisted I pay 3500. I had no choice than to pay. He had to confirm his payment before he could help me else, he would leave.

Thankfully, he got his alert in no time. Brought his battery to start my car and after many attempts to start my car, it finally started after about 2omins. (my car did hard starting ).

My car started, I closed my bonnet and waited for him to fix his battery so we could path our ways.

Only for him to connect his battery but battery don die���

Dude now wanted me to help him free of charge to help jump start his car.

Omo, I collected 4500 before helping him so he could feel the pain of being extorted.

What happens to humanity?
Why taking advantage of someone in distress?
I'm sure he learnt his lesson.
Lol op

I think this comedian are on this forum

Look how they stole your story

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChonglvA6TH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: Karma Is Real by mabeni(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
fergieboy:

Lol op

I think this comedian are on this forum

Look how they stole your story

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChonglvA6TH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
no. He didn't steal it .he's my favourite comedian. I sent him message to make skit of it.

I can show you our chats if you want

I can show you our chats if you want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It A Bad Habit To Brake With One's Left Foot? / Which Car Is Better For That Price Rage / Is It Possible To Get A Car Loan To Start Uber Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.