Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers (48661 Views)

We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls / Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by NaijaCover(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
The Anambra State Police Command has arrested four suspects over alleged blackmail and stealing.

The Suspects were identified as Okechukwu Ogoejiofor (male), 36; Nonso Nwizu (male), 34; Esther lfeanyichukwu (female), 21; and Obianuju Nduba (female), 20.

The State Police Spokesman, Tochukwu Ikenga, in a statement on Thursday, said the suspects used social media to lure unsuspecting men into fake love and friendships and thereafter, took the victims to a room, where one of the female suspects, Nduba, engaged them in pre-intimacy.

Ikenga noted that in the process, other members of the gang forced their way into the room, took nude pictures and videos of the victims, and forced them to transfer huge sums of money to their accounts.

He said the suspects threatened to publish the nudes on social media if the victims failed to comply.

Source: https://punchng.com/anambra-girls-arrested-for-robbing-lovers/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Corruption everywhere..
More especially... youths of nowadays.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by NaijaCover(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennifer663:
Corruption everywhere..
More especially... youths of nowadays.

See More Photos Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by 4reala(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
LaZy youths, Oya prison straight

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by God1000(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
They are in hot water

It is unfortunate that the person below me is playing gender card.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Jennyclay(f): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
God1000:
She's in hot water
It's not only hot water. It's ice water. Nonsense!!

These men will leave their wives at home and start flocking around small small girls, Now the girls are robbing them... they're reporting to the police. Yeye!!

According to one unknown pastor that was preaching, he called such man "A glutton man" lol..

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Cypress042(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
These men will leave their wives at home and start flocking around small small girls, Now the girls are robbing them... they're reporting to the police.

According to one unknown pastor that was preaching, he called such man "A glutton man" lol..

I'm very happy you didn't condemn what the girls did sad

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Candidlady: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Poor ladies embarassed cry

They just allowed those useless genders influence em wrongly

Those other gender must have hexed em..
Poor ladies

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by God1000(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
It's not only hot water. It's ice water. Nonsense!!

These men will leave their wives at home and start flocking around small small girls, Now the girls are robbing them... they're reporting to the police. Yeye!!

so are you trying to absolve them or what? Try to be honest, neutral and objective in certain issues. Or people will assume you are also bad

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by God1000(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Candidlady:
Poor ladies embarassed cry

They just allowed those useless genders influence em wrongly

Those other gender must have hexed em..
Poor ladies
here we go again, you need rehabilitation

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Stallionhorse: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
One girl tried to do this to me, invited me to ketu, took me to one suspicious looking hotel, after getting in the room I started touching her she said we can't have sex cause she is on her period.. I was now like if you know your on your period why did you make me pay for hotel room.. I quickly got my things told her I'm leaving as I just open the door three hevty looking men where outside my door. I knew it was God that saved me. After I left she never called or kept in contact again.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Karlovych: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
embarassed Nothing surprising here, it's just piggery ladies doing their natural stuff. It's no wonder they are filled with yam legs and hairy chest, spits

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Toneypen247(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
Too bad
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by pepperdemzombie: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hardworking Anambra Billonaires. They must be Organ Harvesters too

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by jeromestarks: 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
See what lack of virginity has caused.
Once a girl starts sleeping with men, she will feel so courageous that she can kill you.

If you didn't disvirgin your wife, then at least one of your children is not your own.
Prepare to spend your hard earned money on a child you didn't father.
Note that as soon as her ex shows up, she will fvck him again and again.
Once a woman starts misbehaving, know that she has started seeing another man.
The woman who loves you will not stress you.
. God bless Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by etrange: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nigerians always saying thier leaders are old and corrupt as if the youth are any different.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Mokason288(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Stallionhorse:
One girl tried to do this to me, invited me to ketu, took me to one suspicious looking hotel, after getting in the room I started touching her she said we can't have sex cause she is on her period.. I was now like if you know your on your period why did you make me pay for hotel room.. I quickly got my things told her I'm leaving as I just open the door three hevty looking men where outside my door. I knew it was God that saved me. After I left she never called or kept in contact again.
So you are a married man

Nah your wife and kids prayers save you

Ashawo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by prettyayomide01(f): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
cry
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by rusher14: 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Where else?

grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by olatade(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
If they do good, they're Nigerians and the country celebrates but if it's a crime, their state is singled out especially if they're from the southeast. Very wrong

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by rusher14: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Obedient gang.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Authoreety: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
The huzle is real....

Abeg make dem use dem take do scape goat
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by bestman09(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin
Cheap scammers. Poor format

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by noble71(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
shocked
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by VeryWickedMan: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
Siofra, jeon, jennyclay and datboredberri

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge / Suicide Rate By Country 2019: Nigeria Listed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.