Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? (16931 Views)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / Hello House, Please My Younger Sister Got A Job With Multichoice Dstv As A Call / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by Ballack1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
Most companies do not really care about your certificate, but what you can offer.
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by Iamyemmie: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
dboY1123:
HI, I want to know if it is possible for me to get a job without my school original certificate, but with my Nysc discharge certificate and statement of result because I am yet to pay my graduation fee and schools are on strike.
I also need a job, a good paying job. I am a Bsc(Ed) degree holder in Chemistry, any good paying job please.. I have 3 years experience in teaching. I can also start somewhere if the pay is attractive.
Thank you.
80% are using statement of result now
Even me
I never get money to pay for certificate
Maybe when I wan travel I will go collect it

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by aylagos(m): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
dboY1123:
HI, I want to know if it is possible for me to get a job without my school original certificate, but with my Nysc discharge certificate and statement of result because I am yet to pay my graduation fee and schools are on strike.
I also need a job, a good paying job. I am a Bsc(Ed) degree holder in Chemistry, any good paying job please.. I have 3 years experience in teaching. I can also start somewhere if the pay is attractive.
Thank you.
learn a trade ooo, like graphics design, digital marketing etc…
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by aylagos(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ballack1:
Most companies do not really care about your certificate, but what you can offer.
you are on point…..he should go and learn abeg
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by diplomat058(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
kolarov93:

Where in ogbomosho?

Don't fall for the scam. This guy has changed modalities more than three times. There was a time he said he would paid writers 1m to write for his projects lol

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by abidem4real: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
dboY1123:
Thank you.
There is no good paying job in teaching especially in private schools in this God-forsaken country. You can only find a manageable teaching job. Anyways, I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by Lugianostar(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maybe in Ghana not here??
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by pfadom: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is NYSC now a professional certificate?

Are you now proud of the certificate that qualified you for NYSC? What manner of graduates do we have in our dear country?

God save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by Elidrisy20: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Why not, with or without certificate you can get a good job, but only if you are connected
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by funkyjaay: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Ehya, this one don waste 5 years of his/her life.
Sorry ehn
Boss not funny
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by calyto: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Statement of result and NYSC discharge certificate is enough for now.
Start applying
dboY1123:
Thank you.
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by 1gbdata: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
yes
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Idowuay123:
You are very funny.

60% of working force (Government &Private) are using statement of results.

I interviewed 2 candidates last week and I offered the two of them jobs yet they don't even have statement of result or NYSC certificate.

They are waiting for ASUU to call off strike so they can collect their results and after go for service.

Interesting

Make I drop my CV.

I get nysc and certificate every every

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
THURAFTERNOON:
Make I pitch my tent for here make I learn from my daddies . Na batch c me sef dy follow like this. But I don start dy grind one IT skill like two weeks ago . Too bad I started late but it’s never too late… the reality post-nysc is truly crazy expecially if you do not get retained by your PPA grin grin

Which skill bro?
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
THURAFTERNOON:
Make I pitch my tent for here make I learn from my daddies . Na batch c me sef dy follow like this. But I don start dy grind one IT skill like two weeks ago . Too bad I started late but it’s never too late… the reality post-nysc is truly crazy expecially if you do not get retained by your PPA grin grin

Which skill exactly bro?
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by kolarov93(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
diplomat058:

Don't fall for the scam. This guy has changed modalities more than three times. There was a time he said he would paid writers 1m to write for his projects lol

Thanks for the advise bro.
That salary range self look suspicious

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by mrlarry: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
dboY1123:
Thank you.

Yes you can.
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by ccollins(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
daneni1:

Yes you can, till today, I have not given my organisation my original certificate, I have not collected it from my school too.
which organization
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by RichAbujaGuy: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
dboY1123:
Thank you.

Absolutely, put your subconscious mind to work assisting your brilliant conscious mind. Good luck and blessings for being a productive member of our society!

LAW OF ATTRACTION Affirmations while you SLEEP! Program Your Mind Power for WEALTH & PROSPERITY!!

Growing Forever

Attract anything - these powerful law of attraction abundance affirmations will change your mind set into one of wealth, prosperity, and abundance. Listen while you sleep to this abundance affirmation video and program your subconscious mind power to attract wealth, good fortune, & money. LAW OF ATTRACTION Affirmations while you SLEEP! Program Your Mind Power for WEALTH, PROSPERITY, and ABUNDANCE!!

These affirmations were recorded exclusively for the Growing Forever YouTube Channel. For best results, listen daily for at least 30 days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rpEg1cyOy0
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by Mandesz(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
dboY1123:

How please?
Some people on nairaland can't even differentiate right from left, be careful to take advice cos u will probably get discouragement.

However, op you'll get a good job with your discharge letter and statement of results. No problem. Even without statement of results lay your escuse with the employer, no results no in problems.
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by Ebika06114: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Am interested though i reside in Benin city
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by BadNews: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
dboY1123:
Thank you.

Apply For Blogging Business And Thank Much Later

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by Oqw1: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Finish first and join the queue
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by abaafuwan(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is depends on your Colifications..
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by charlesdinho7(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
jeromestarks:
NYSC is O'level now.
someone that has not seen the 4 corners of higher instituiton will write the nonsense you wrote up there. how is nysc certificate equivalent to o'level?
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by Ayilara1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
aylagos:
learn a trade ooo, like graphics design, digital marketing etc…

Is graphic design not saturated?
Re: Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? by THURAFTERNOON: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

Which skill exactly bro?

AWS Cloud computing bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free NNPC Aptitude Test Materials / Imo Blind Graduates Demand Jobs, Block Government House (Photo) / I Just Got A Job After Going Through Trying Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.