Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Tell Nigerians How Much You Stole From Lagos State — George Berates Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Nigerians How Much You Stole From Lagos State — George Berates Tinubu (480 Views)

Atiku Berates Tinubu For "Hypocritical Criticism Of APC" / Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded / ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Nigerians How Much You Stole From Lagos State — George Berates Tinubu by Kad9410: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ardent critic of Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu, and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Olabode George, has asked the former Lagos State Governor to tell Nigerians how much he stole from the State right from his time as governor of the state to date.

George who made the call while speaking with Channels Television, said he pity those who want Tinubu to become president because almost everything about Tinubu is a 'bundle of lies.'

Bode had in a previous interview on Arise News’ ‘The Morning Show’ anchored by Dr. Reuben Abati, Tundun Abiola and Rufai Oseni, said he has evidence to nail Tinubu, and is not ready to accept a corrupt clown as his head.

Warned that he could be sued by Tinubu for defamation, George said, “Let us go to court so we both will be talking under oath. I am saying these allegations we have documents. EFCC has been investigating.

“The former managing director of Alpha Beta himself stated black and white how they have been siphoning the money of the Lagos state treasury…let him take me to court.

“We will go there, I will say my own and the papers will be there and let him defend himself. First of all, we want the original certificate of the University he claims he attended and exactly what is his own real name.

“Look, you want to get a clown to be your head, what you would breed would be a pool of clowns. We need people and there are people in this country. I am ready if he wants to take me to court.

In his latest appearance on Channels TV, Bode maintained his position, saying as a 'bona-fide Lagosian' he knows a lot more about Tinubu, arguing that the APC leader did nothing noteworthy in the State.

[b]Source: [/b]http://www.nationalpivot.com/2022/08/2023-tell-nigerians-how-much-you-stole.html

1 Like

Re: Tell Nigerians How Much You Stole From Lagos State — George Berates Tinubu by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Tinubu is a yahoo man

1 Like

Re: Tell Nigerians How Much You Stole From Lagos State — George Berates Tinubu by Kagd10: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
This wailing opposition, always wailing. Bode, the wailing ex convict.
Re: Tell Nigerians How Much You Stole From Lagos State — George Berates Tinubu by Islandlady(f): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
Watch as all those people from the failed region...rush into this thread to wail as usual grin

Meanwhile this is one of their governors achievement... sharing kerosine!

Re: Tell Nigerians How Much You Stole From Lagos State — George Berates Tinubu by yyba: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
BODE GEORGE how much did you stole while you were chairman NPA ?
Re: Tell Nigerians How Much You Stole From Lagos State — George Berates Tinubu by TinubuThief: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin
Where and how did tinubu made is billions?
2015 and 2019 election, he single-handedly sponsored it. Where did he get the money from?
Ur guess is as good as mine. He stole billions from Lagos Treasury and still stealing. He made sure that anybody that is going to become the next governor, must be answerable to him so that the stealing will continue unabated. He is a drug baron and everything about him is shady. No primary and secondary certificate. Thug's, agberos and criminals are the one's supporting him. Na this kind of man una want make e be Nigeria president? God forbid BATing

1 Like

Re: Tell Nigerians How Much You Stole From Lagos State — George Berates Tinubu by drlateef: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
This ex convict old man would not mind his business. His aim is to distract Tinubu. He is a failure himself. He has never achieved what Tinubu has achieved. That’s why he is envious. He wants Tinubu to be appearing in court instead of being on the field campaigning. If he has truck load of evidence let him send it to EFCC. Why doesn’t he accuse Jakande of stealing money when IGR was just 600 million? If. collecting 10% commission for work done is stealing, why is the company being employed in several states in NIGERIA and even countries in west Africa?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Now Obidient / Tinubu Urchins Are Hereby Advised To Get Pain Killers Now. / Peter Obi Live In Toronto !!theme: Impact Of Diaspora To The Growth Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.