Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,472 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Kid Flash Is Faster Than The Flash - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kid Flash Is Faster Than The Flash (409 Views)

The Flash 2023 Full Movie Download Free / The Flash Season 7 Episode 16 / Drop Any Tv Show Name For Direct Download In HD Quality. Like "The Flash, Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kid Flash Is Faster Than The Flash by cherishmichael: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kid Flash (Wally West) is faster than The Flash ( Barry Allen)

Dc Comics has settled the fact that Wally West is way faster than the Flash Barry Allen and the fastest being not only in the DC universe but in every universe.

Re: Kid Flash Is Faster Than The Flash by idomalord: 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
I can actually guess how old u are
Re: Kid Flash Is Faster Than The Flash by cherishmichael: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2022
idomalord:
I can actually guess how old u are

And you'll fail multiple times. This is just our initiative and reasoning, low mentality to undergrad people, so trying something new in this section (TV, Movies) is wrong or because you read and saw it's about comics then you concluded in your brain that it must be your age grade that will do such a thing?...
Please grow up!!
Re: Kid Flash Is Faster Than The Flash by idomalord: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
cherishmichael:

And you'll fail multiple times. This is just our initiative and reasoning, low mentality to undergrad people, so trying something new in this section (TV, Movies) is wrong or because you read and saw it's about comics then you concluded in your brain that it must be your age grade that will do such a thing?...
Please grow up!!

Sweetheart,
I didn't say much abi?
Y indirectly judge yourself?
Re: Kid Flash Is Faster Than The Flash by cherishmichael: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
idomalord:

Sweetheart,
I didn't say much abi?
Y indirectly judge yourself?

I'm not a female, (the name is unisex bro)!
Just trying to change things in this section, that's all!!.

(1) (Reply)

New TV Shows / San Andreas / (ECB) Said It Was Not Increasing Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.