Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

USA Is The Founder Of Isis In Iraq- Pres. Trump. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA Is The Founder Of Isis In Iraq- Pres. Trump. (1155 Views)

USA Is The Founder Of Isis In Iraq- Pres. Trump. / France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region / U.S. Military Helicopter Crashes In Iraq On Thursday,  Killing 7 People On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Is The Founder Of Isis In Iraq- Pres. Trump. by tamdun: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
jimetagambo:

How will they get the 72 virgins in heaven if they don't blow themselves up grin
Show me in the Quran where God promise muslims 72 virgins and I'll transfer u 100k now
Re: USA Is The Founder Of Isis In Iraq- Pres. Trump. by jimetagambo: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
tamdun:

Show me in the Quran where God promise muslims 72 virgins and I'll transfer u 100k now
Where did you see Quran in my post?

It's in the hadith. That's why terrorists mullahs believe in it.

Sunan Ibn Majah Volume 5, Book 37, Hadith 4337—“Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the female dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.”

When you see a Boko Haram or ISWAP member, you can offer them your 100,000 naira. grin
Re: USA Is The Founder Of Isis In Iraq- Pres. Trump. by Truthday: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
jimetagambo:

Sunan Ibn Majah Volume 5, Book 37, Hadith 4337—“Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the female dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.”

When you see a Boko Haram or ISWAP member, you can offer them your 100,000 naira. grin

Those who kill intentionally can't enter paradise

وَمَن يَقْتُلْ مُؤْمِنًا مُّتَعَمِّدًا فَجَزَآؤُهُۥ جَهَنَّمُ خَٰلِدًا فِيهَا وَغَضِبَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَلَعَنَهُۥ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُۥ عَذَابًا عَظِيمًا

Whoever it is that kill a muslim intentionally, his reward is Hell fire, he will be there forever, the wrath of Allah is on him and the curses of Allah, And what will be upon him is severe Purnishment.

Quran 4 vs 93
Re: USA Is The Founder Of Isis In Iraq- Pres. Trump. by Truthday: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
jimetagambo:

Stop saying nonsense, when you have no knowledge of what you're saying.
Re: USA Is The Founder Of Isis In Iraq- Pres. Trump. by jimetagambo: 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Truthday:

Those who kill intentionally can't enter paradise

وَمَن يَقْتُلْ مُؤْمِنًا مُّتَعَمِّدًا فَجَزَآؤُهُۥ جَهَنَّمُ خَٰلِدًا فِيهَا وَغَضِبَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَلَعَنَهُۥ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُۥ عَذَابًا عَظِيمًا

Whoever it is that kill a muslim intentionally, his reward is Hell fire, he will be there forever, the wrath of Allah is on him and the curses of Allah, And what will be upon him is severe Purnishment.

Quran 4 vs 93
You are talking in the nonsense. The wahhabi extremist groups: ISIL/ISIS, ISWAP, Taliban, Boko Haram, Al-Qaeda, Al Shabab e.t.c are all fighting an holy war (jihad). Abeg, no dey Bobo us.

You are not more Muslim than Shekau or other extremists or highly conservative Mallams out there.

Re: USA Is The Founder Of Isis In Iraq- Pres. Trump. by jimetagambo: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Truthday:

Stop saying nonsense, when you have no knowledge of what you're saying.

I laugh in Swahili

Re: USA Is The Founder Of Isis In Iraq- Pres. Trump. by jimetagambo: 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
You can't seperate the hadith from Islam.

More:

Re: USA Is The Founder Of Isis In Iraq- Pres. Trump. by Truthday: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2022
jimetagambo:
You can't seperate the hadith from Islam.

More:

As muslims,we don't pick our knowledge from online. Show we the hadeeth and explain the

بسب النزول and شرع

Of the hadeeth. Don't come here and be saying rubbish
Re: USA Is The Founder Of Isis In Iraq- Pres. Trump. by jimetagambo: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Truthday:

As muslims,we don't pick our knowledge from online. Show we the hadeeth and explain the

بسب النزول and شرع

Of the hadeeth. Don't come here and be saying rubbish
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Prasa X’trapolis Mega EMU Trains Arrives In South Africa / The Present And Past Kenya Presidents In (pictured ) Together.... / Meet Prof. Alexia Thomas – The Oracle That Predicted David Cameron Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.